Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
If she is pregnant I reckon we will find out on Sunday on Father’s Day
great shout!!! I see it now !!

Does anyone notice just howwww GIDDY Helen gets over the freebies she receives?!! Like she is giggling and GIDDY!!! She only actually seems genuinely happy when she’s opening up a new *gifted* box ... that’s so cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I think she was gifted all the bland grey stuff. She said she already had the flimsy one she’d bought with coloured balls in. I don’t think she’s actually into the standard grey/mirrored influencer look as she keeps saying she wants to make it more homely (still waiting for the right company to gift it to her I imagine) Both hers and Chets style is pretty unusual and bright so it would be weird for them to have a plain house.
She probably puts all the gifted grey crap in one of her 4 bedrooms or 21 bathrooms as soon as she’s taken a picture of it, what a waste!

MysteryMummy

Oh no nothing mean about it, I’m just saying I feel sorry for the little bubba being so young and sharing mummy & daddy’s time with another little addition.. I love jodie & enjoy watching her videos and I think they’re a great couple but I do feel sad that it’s happened so soon.. but she did mention it was a SHOCK and wasn’t planned.. my little boy is around the same age as Hendrix and I just couldn’t imagine falling pregnant now, as I just want to put all my attention into him for now 😍
I had my babies 12 months apart it is hard and you do have to time split but if your not too busy taking hundreds of pictures to get the perfect angle there’s plenty of time 😂

• Haha
Sorry but the laugh when Ocean made a face over pineapple and he said but you still eat it though!

She is a baby and you are feeding her it into her mouth, of course she eats it!!

I thought the laugh was cruel!

• Angry

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed he hasn't posted about the sweets for few days, deleted all pics from his insta and removed it from his bio??
Just noticed that there’s also an option for a vegetarian bag now. They never used to offer it and would recommend vegan all sorts 😏

Noseyducker_

See if she ever once accepted that she made a mistake or took advice nicely maybe people would think like that. I tried to tell her it was too early to feed her baby when she fed ocean at 12 weeks I got these responses, I also had said ocean shouldn’t be placed in between cushions all day watching tv and then got blocked. I fed both my babies from jars sometimes that isn’t actually what people dislike her for 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
E70F6F19-C7C0-4074-B922-71DB5A80DEB0.png

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s because I don’t like them but it’s like when they show Ocean doing something, it’s exclusive to only her when it’s just a normal thing that all babies do 😂

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I feel like she’s always acting like they are spending loads on their house, we are totally redecorating guys bla blaaa, it’s actually her brother doing all the work in the conservatory so probably not even paying him much 🤣 and no doubt half the furniture will be gifted (undeclared of course)

Yeah I agree this thread is pretty tame I just think that comment about her looking like a crackhead was mean. I don’t know about you but she looks nothing like the crackheads where I live! There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks. Criticise her behaviour yes of course but comments on looks is a step to far, who ever it is.

That’s the thing if she’d gone and got her hair done people would complain! Her hair is like 80% of people’s right now, you should see the state of my roots! Also if your not leaving the house what’s the point of doing your hair!
I think majority of us aren't exactly oil paintings at this moment in time 😂😂

• Heart

Hawtsauce

The videos are so cringe she off her tits tbh that’s just not my scene at all yes I like to party but in an over packed club no thanks, I get people try drugs when young but not once you’ve become a parent no one saying you can’t enjoy your life but I can’t think of anything worse then having to deal with a baby the next day while on a come down disgraceful
All they care about is the drugs

BabyMommaBamford

She’s got a 6 month old, pretty normal for your hair to fall out there when you’ve had a baby, I’ve got a 9 months old and mines exactly same, did the same with my first too, like half my hair fell out!
Aw really? My mistake sorry! Just assumed it was with dye/extensions/pulling it back! X