Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla98

I think they probably went Friday-Monday as it was like Monday afternoon that he started posting in their house again...after showing his overnight bag in his boot 🤣🤣

Don’t you think that Chet is kinda playing up to how much we have said about him being obsessed with drugs 🙄
If he is his making himself look more stupid😂
I don’t get if Helen is feeling down etc surely he ain’t helping her being a wind up like that? Surely she’d tell him to knock it in’t head cause it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1

MimiMarshall

And guaranteed they will be with Chet’s parents, aunties, cousins etc too
They probably will but I think it would be weird if they didn’t seeing as it’s a long way to travel to not see his parents if they’re already down that way. Even if it’s not the rules I get why they would

Mandy moo

Omg as if she has gone against what the HV has said. There is no need to gone on stage 2 its just a money grabbing thing. I cant cope with that girl she sounds and is so stupid!!!!

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Ooo Casey and Marnie are having a “garden gathering” the sister is going I wonder if Chet and Helen are now they’re all friends again!

JellyJam

Why are they all saying follow..... & il follow some of you back. Chets at it, marine, all the geordie shore ones🙄

MysteryMummy

She doesn’t make mistakes, she’s super mum 🤣 Dream baby Ocean doesn’t seem to be taking sleep training well and I know this is sad but I’m glad Helen is experiencing these sleep problems. I remember my baby (2 months older than ocean) not sleeping and watching her say how she gets 10 hours, can’t comprehend why a baby would need night feeds etc and it really pissed me off so it feels good to see her experiencing it 🙃😂
I know she was almost certainly lying for half of it anyway because the times never matched to when she was being filmed awake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Bostonxx

VIP Member
To be fair to her everyone’s raving about it, I watched it yesterday and it’s shit. I would say I don’t get it either, i don’t get the hype about it either. I think that’s what she means when she says she doesn’t understand it.
I don't think that's what she meant, she said she wanted to know what the message was or understand the story line. It's not hard to follow. Yeah it's over hyped but that doesn't mean you don't understand a really simple film 😂

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Also where he going to train ? Gyms are still shut
Didn't he get all of that at home gym kit?

Guess who blocked me when I asked to see where he keeps his trainers.

Oh & I thought helen the best hair dresser back int he day cut & dyed his hair? So was that just for show and it was actually this barber?
Dont know how he affords a new pair of trainers every day unless they're gifted but he doesnt declare if they are.

Lbear

Someone commented on her recent post asking if she still had her cats and she replied saying they were at her mums but she will be taking them to her new home soon...
Didn't she say a while ago she had developed an allergy to the cats?

Instawhut!

She probably saw how many comments Lucy Meck got about being honest with how hard it can be and wanted in on that 🤣 It was literally only a few weeks ago she was being all smug about “she’s in her own room, doesn’t wake once for her dummy” when clearly she was struggling then. Yeah lets hope she acknowledges that her weight loss story is false next 👏🏻
Haha yep problem is, shes only being honest because shes being called out. She probably thinks we wont post on this thread if she changes all the things we slag her off about..too late love, damage is done. I also so think chet posts things to 'wind us up' on here. The only person he is embarrassing is himself...

And now there in Blackpool I hope they actually have a nice family day the sea air will be good for them all

Couldnt see ocean though.. maybe chet is carrying her (hope so) it wold be a lovely family day out. I didnt think you could take dogs on the beach at this time of year, you cant at lytham st annes.(just a bit further south) I hope theres a decent breeze, will be boiling hot for those poor dogs!

Noseyducker_

"Sorry you feel like your sunglasses are fakes from China" I shouldn't laugh but after helen promoting the colour changing foundation, the ear phones and them both on the battery powered sticky ab trainer people need to realise they will promote anything that's giving them cash. None of those things work, the ear phones were a scam 😂. Sucks of the people who get sucked in by them
Omg what about the foundation!!!!!!!!! I ordered some

• Wow

Instawhut!

Why does he constantly go on about the gym and gym wear, he does fuck all when he’s there. He genuinely acts like he’s into fitness. No Chet you spend more time on insta than training

I swear he has those tattoos to make it looks like he has 'abs' tbh. The level of vanity is unreal, i cant cope with those teeth either. 🤢

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories
But theres been a couple of his stories where he'll have Ocean on his lap one of her baby programmes on and she'll turn to look at him but he would roll his eyes and shake his head. I once called him out on that got abuse back.