Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaylaoxox

Anyone notice she's changed her hair style 🤣🤣 not scraped back, it's now to the side to cover the 'pp hair loss' 🙃👀

Also a new high chair hahaha. She loooooves tattle for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 8

oogaboga

Chet is like “had too” when talking about those Jordan trainers and Helen has put “gifted” HA caught out you stupid fucker. Glad she’s taking the opportunity to expose him giving he’s always showing her in a bad light. But yeah, he’s defo making out that he’s buying all these trainers

• Haha

oogaboga

Why is that company even sticking up for him when they were clearly gifted 🤣🤣
This makes me think whether he’s more financially invested in Creputate than we thought. He was probably the one writing to himself from their insta 😂

• Haha

BookLover15

I cannot cope with that pic of Chet next to that really tall lass. Its proper made me giggle 😂😂 hes so dinky!
That’s why every time he’s in a mirror saying ‘the fits man’
And I’m thinking yeah on you, but if my 6ft 1 husband was to put them shorts or joggers from his range he’d look fucking daft 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Long time lurker, but maybe they decided to go on there own for the break a bit like a couples date. It's important to have alone time with your partner out of the house aswel. I know they have been both out since she's been born like she's been to Dublin and he's been away but they haven't been together, not from what I remember anyway. And maybe she has post natal and she just needed to get fresh air without the child and with chet to clear her head.
Also the hair issue, more than likely she's suffering hair loss from having ocean. That unfortunately can't be helped
I could be wrong because im in Scotland and we have diff rules but nobodys debating about needing time as a couple. Im just puzzled who theyve left baby with because you are still to social distance with people not in the same household meaning nobody can havr the baby apart from them? But please correct me if im wrong because im not in England 😊

Lillyloo

VIP Member
“Where are those stunning clothes from?!?!” What... the bland and beige boring as fuck loungewear Helen has on and the basic baby-grow ocean is wearing?
😂😂😂 Someone commented they’re from Ali Express at a fraction of the Azora Bleu website price 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sunnydays2

Why does Helen never mention Azora blue anymore?? Isn’t it her own clothing range? I’m remember Chet gushing about her being such a “business woman” and pregnant or whatever it was 🙄

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Because I follow them and I actually don’t hate them that’s why...believe it or not people don’t have to detest them. They’ve got THOUSANDS of followers combined so surely you can work our that a lot of those people are fans lol.

this is a discussion site not a site to post hate all the time so?
Isn’t there a section where you can make a “rave about” thread? Maybe that would be better and their thousands of fans could join you?

Noseyducker_

I can’t believe what I am seeing!!!! 6 month old drinking JUICE! What the fuck! They seriously need to go to parenting groups. I can’t believe it. That’s actual abuse! No child needs juice 😡 why the hell offer juice, what is wrong with water? Do they not realise sugar creates bad behaviour in children. What on Earth is going through their minds to be giving their daughter juice at 9:20am!!!!!! Her poor little gums are going to rot before she’s even got teeth.

Gingercream

VIP Member
Anyone else think “natural blonde” Helen’s roots are coming through looking ginger? Maybe that’s where Ocean gets it from 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Losing followers every day, no wonder they’re selling their furniture 😂
I think Instagram are doing a clear out of inactive accounts etc too because I’ve seen a lot of people go down recently. Helen never posts either anymore.

Also what happened to her home account? She has over 100 thousand followers and she doesn’t use it. Deleted all the old house photos. Seems she used it to get free home stuff and then sacked it off 🙄

Sticky One

VIP Member
Shes def had a telling off she’s suddenly started adding that items were gifted!! 🙄 All the begging has paid off
I sent another email to asa the other day about her still not declaring her ads and gifts properly so looks like they had another word with her 👍🏽

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
All the girls that were at that house party are the ultimate beggy mitchells. How embarrassing for Helen that Chet was at a party with them 🤢

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Does anyone else think it’s really awful how they use Oceans name as a discount code? She is literally nothing more than a prop to them :(

I knew when they went quiet they were fucking off lockdown rules! They are pathetic little idiots that can’t raise a banana never mind a child! She’s only sitting up because she’s been propped that way for so long! She doesn’t even look steady!! Enjoy your drugs and drinks dick heads! “Let’s all have a party in lockdown”

• Sad
  • Angry

Mandy moo

I'm only having an opinion, is that not allowed either? This is a discussion website.
There is no way they would go to the beach and not post a pic of her first time on the sand!! They put their life on the gram.... she defo wasn't with them. She is just an accessory