Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Surely Chet has not just posted a video of ocean with helens thong in her mouth 🥴 sorry... “fong” why can’t these people speak properly ?

Reactions: 8

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed that Helen has liked practically every single one of Marnie’s insta posts since they followed each other again but Marnie never likes Helens? Clearly I have too much time on my hands today 😂🙈

• Haha

Whyohwhy

Does the highchair oceans in just make your kid constantly look slouched or is she just not sat properly in it. Everytime I see her in it I just want to sit the poor kid up properly

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’m 25 and the idea of being at house party does not appeal to me in the slightest. I honestly can’t understand why these 30 year old want to 🤣 it’s laughable I’m so embarrassed

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I noticed Helen commented on Daniella Armstrong post saying congrats on her baby and how she is so proud of her, why ? They’ve met min once at the herbal life event that Helen went to at the end or start of this year.
I noticed this, she’s desperate to be friends with her and Ferne 🤣 who says they are proud of someone for giving birth when they hardly know them, you would just say congrats

DariaMorgendorffer

Holly is right about calorie deficits, but when she is talking about this whilst simultaneously selling her own fitness program and showing off her Lipo abs, it just comes off as sour grapes. Especially with her “business partner” in a constant state of rage about plastic surgery and influencers. Like girl, not sure you noticed but you’re an influencer with LOADS of surgery. He is using her to make money and actually shitting on her and her friends (Arianna, Helen, Chloe) while he does it. I would hope someone close to holly can point this out. If she wants to do fitness she shouldn’t try to sell it. She could set up a YouTube and gives workouts and recipes for free and make money thru ads and sponsors. That would seem more genuine than outright selling a “plan” when she’s had her abs etched on! Lol

• Heart

The watcher

The videos are so cringe she off her tits tbh that’s just not my scene at all yes I like to party but in an over packed club no thanks, I get people try drugs when young but not once you’ve become a parent no one saying you can’t enjoy your life but I can’t think of anything worse then having to deal with a baby the next day while on a come down disgraceful

BDY_97

VIP Member
“She puts her arms out” sorry have I missed something? Is that not what all babies do?? It’s an automatic basic reflex Helen 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lillypot221

Oh my god, Chet’s latest story. He has music blasting in the kitchen. Poor Ocean’s head will be banging trying to sleep!
These people have no consideration. I hope she wakes up and ruins there party but then I don't because Shell be passed around like a parcel instead of going back to sleep.
Do these people not realise when you have children you're life changes. And if that's not what you want to happen don't have them!!

• Sad

BabyMommaBamford

Wonder what the neighbors thought when he was out on the street shouting about that car the muppet 😂

Also, she couldn’t even pay me to take that bed, god knows what’s gone on in that. 😳

• Haha

MysteryMummy

Honestly I don’t think people should be commenting on her appearance, she doesn’t look like a crack head, like I’ve said her hair has fallen out because she’s had a baby and she’s obviously not having it done. Fair enough slate her for selling shit and using her pregnancy Weight as a way to make money, but not her appearance. I have a 9 month old and a 3 year old, my mental health has taken a massive hit since being in lockdown. And I look like a sack of spuds at the minute. If she has PND the last thing she needs commenting on is her appearance. Cause we know she’ll be reading here.
I don’t think she should be targeting young mums with her weight loss bollocks when they are possibly at their lowest but 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s targeting people who feel like you because by now you should have took Herbalife and lost four stone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I actually cannot believe Chet is nearly 30...I thought he was early 20s - looks, speaks and behaves like an absolute child!

• Haha