Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orshun is the double of Coral!!! What she naturally looks like of course 🤭

Reactions: 6
"Ocean don't she's too young" it takes a while to twist those swings up, especially for a child so why's he acting like he hasn't watched and let her do it ... Twice. 🙄

Reactions: 6
"Ocean don't she's too young" it takes a while to twist those swings up, especially for a child so why's he acting like he hasn't watched and let her do it ... Twice. 🙄
He definitely did it himself then ran back to record. When he blames her she looks confused 😂

Reactions: 8
Not peach sat on the edge of the pool far away from them with no armbands on

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I genuinely would move hotels if I saw them staying at the same resort as me. I can't even cope with them through a screen. Also Oceans speech still pretty basic for her age

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely would move hotels if I saw them staying at the same resort as me. I can't even cope with them through a screen. Also Oceans speech still pretty basic for her age
I thought this, trying to enjoy a relaxing breakfast and theyre screaming, beating the tit out of each other and Cheat filming everything, everyone and just being a general attention seeking dick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chet calling himself a DILF 😩 Dad I’d like to fuckin avoid and spray myself with holy water more like

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
He’s really trying to keep his big toes to the floor in his latest get ready with me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chets last story is exactly why those kids are as feral as they are. I very much doubt the other child hit Elvis first given how they behave and he's encouraging that behaviour. Vile

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Chets last story is exactly why those kids are as feral as they are. I very much doubt the other child hit Elvis first given how they behave and he's encouraging that behaviour. Vile
Hes vile! Parents say all the time if someone hits you hit them back. But don't go back to your parent say something and them go hit them. And don't get your other child to go hit them. Then video them saying I hit him.

How can anyone understand either of them. Their speech is so bad! Ocean starts school in September. She'll be put under speech and language if nothing changes!!

Reactions: 21
Hes vile! Parents say all the time if someone hits you hit them back. But don't go back to your parent say something and them go hit them. And don't get your other child to go hit them. Then video them saying I hit him.

How can anyone understand either of them. Their speech is so bad! Ocean starts school in September. She'll be put under speech and language if nothing changes!!
Chet needs to watch himself, that kids Dad will come and give him a snack. Chet couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dead at Helen's pics 😂😂 Chet looks like he's made of wax. The more I look at it he looks like he could be her gay bestie not boyfriend 🤭😂 she and Alison did him dirty LOL

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.