Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"didn't know she was filming"

But is this not you looking directly at the phone 🥴
Screenshot_20240502_142426.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute scroats!
Chet certainly wasn’t showing off the hotel on the last holiday then went on, that was a total dive but happy to show this one off now it’s a little bit more upmarket. Predictable.

Reactions: 10
One thing that makes laugh about this thread is it always turns into a mums net style debate whether it be car seats, what age to stop using a pram, what you feed your kids etc… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One thing that makes laugh about this thread is it always turns into a mums net style debate whether it be car seats, what age to stop using a pram, what you feed your kids etc… 😂
Honestly agree with you, I’d never usually comment but I have never seen nor heard anyone ever say ‘I take a pram on holiday for my 9 year old’

Sometimes the tongue can’t be bitten and the brain shouts ‘surely fukin not’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly agree with you, I’d never usually comment but I have never seen nor heard anyone ever say ‘I take a pram on holiday for my 9 year old’

Same, it’s strange

Reactions: 6

Or seeing a BABY not even seatbelted into a car in a foreign country
---
Why does Helen’s face look sunburnt before they’ve even arrived?
Probs been hammering the sunbeds. Off to run 5k with her nips out

Reactions: 7
Helen can’t even go on holiday without going to the gym, yawn, is this to impress Chet or something?

Reactions: 6
Poor Elvis looks shattered and overs stimulated. Why take your kids to a rave

Lmao has anyone seen that new TikTok he put on. When they are on about the suitcase being cracked, one of the kids throws something straight at chets head 🤣😂😂😂 absolutely howled at that

• Haha
It must break Helen’s mums heart seeing her daughter butcher herself like she has 💔 if my daughter was going for surgery and fillers every few months like Helen does because her self esteem was shattered by a size 7 wearing dwarf id lose my tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Filming that man's hair on the plane so rude . He's an absolute bell end !

Reactions: 16
Why are they surprised that you always have a kid with you… when you choose to have kids!

Reactions: 12
He's telling this massage story as if it's hilarious...I don't get it?
---
Anyone else waiting for orshun to slap that pigeon

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.