Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #29 Ellun we thought you gave Cheat the boot but you’ve got baybeh 4 enroute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen is so trauma bonded to Chet it’s actually sad to see. She’s absolutely brainwashed by him

Reactions: 15
Why would anyone be with sket if he didn’t have money. He has nothing else going for him. A nasty ugly STI riddled midget. So unappealing :sick: plus his money won’t last. Faded is hardly Dior is it.

Reactions: 16
I assume Chet believes the earth is flat with his not believing we’ve been to the moon. Each to their own 🤦🏽‍♀️
He's been brought up by a dad who's a conspiracy theorist and who also supports Andrew Tate. Which kinda makes no sence since he's always liking both his daughter-in-laws pictures they upload in their underwear.

Reactions: 11
I caved and watched the geordie episode just to see the crack. Jesus christ you guys are right.. He is literally Tractorboi. His filter smoother must be on peaaaaak

Reactions: 9
Helen has definitely copied coral with the sister in law wording. Funny thing is, Helen and Marnie are not official sister in laws but coral and Marnie are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coral’s just as bad really, Marnie slagged her off to the high heavens all over her stories during a q&a saying that Coral was the problem! Their all just as bad as each other, none of them probably like each other really and they just thrive off one upping eachother and slagging each other off

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t think I’ve ever seen coral publicly slagging off Marnie though? Unless I’ve missed something

Reactions: 3
Don’t think I’ve ever seen coral publicly slagging off Marnie though? Unless I’ve missed something
You’ve not but you can almost guarantee she does it in private . And it couldn’t be me suddenly being besties after someone had slagged me off on their stories

Reactions: 5
You’ve not but you can almost guarantee she does it in private . And it couldn’t be me suddenly being besties after someone had slagged me off on their stories
I get that but when it comes to family it’s hard to cut them off completely even when tit has happened. Couldn’t imagine never seeing my sisters kids again personally 💔

Reactions: 7
I get that but when it comes to family it’s hard to cut them off completely even when tit has happened. Couldn’t imagine never seeing my sisters kids again personally 💔
Yeah same I just wouldn’t be posting stories saying happy birthday acting like nothing has happened

Reactions: 4
The fakeness is so scary lol they couldn't stand Marnie a few months ago and Helen and coral were SiStErs In LaW. Fast forward 3 months and it'll be the other way round. Could you be arsed to live like that lol let's remember Chet didn't speak to his brother or have any interest in caseys kids and vice versa for years. 😶
---
"she's my sister in law" ....... no she's MY sister in law. Literally. lmao grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.