Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #29 Ellun we thought you gave Cheat the boot but you’ve got baybeh 4 enroute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen Faded in the wild but there are some tattlers on this thread who have!
A few years ago at a hotel I was staying at there was a boy with his girlfriend watching football, head to toe in faded! Hat the lot

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ermmm what have I just watched??? I’m cringing so hard right now after that recent reel🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The only problem he has with putting it in is he keeps putting it in girls who aren’t his girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just been on the teen mum UK thread and their on about this lad eating 8 Yorkshire puddings on his Xmas dinner,and I commented saying my LB not a beluga btw would eat a full packet if I let him. I went to do #beluga and I was watching the telly at the same time and it autocorrected to #gruffalo. Now that's all I can think of now.
can some screen record the reel play, my fella has took my phone the shop and I can't wait till he's back #notasupermouof2under2
p.s. I've stole my LGs tablet to come on here #deffo/10000%notangemummaof2ununder2 #finderskeepers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but wtf is that reel 😳😳😳😳 bleeping embarrassing yes he's putting it in alright in every other bleeping lass he comes across Helen you mug

Reactions: 12
Sket definitely has fathered other kids egg you’ve got a load of stepkids as well as your belugas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I assume Chet believes the earth is flat with his not believing we’ve been to the moon. Each to their own 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.