Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #21 Ellun is getting her 3 under 3 but when will chet get down on 1 knee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels sorry for Casey n Chets parents. With ELUN and Marnie battling it out for the next series of 16 kids and counting xmas is guna start getting expensive!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg last night I had a dream, I was for some reason in Helen & Chet’s house, mates with them, Helen was like ‘I just need to go get my turkey teeth looked at watermelon will you be okay to take Ocean to school?’ So I said yeah!? Then me and Ocean go to school. I drop her off then my phone starts ringing and it’s Chet and he’s like ‘alright watermelon do you want to come back here’ so i goes back, then me and Chet start shagging 🤣 I woke up before it got x rated. I was like wtf 🤣🤣 disclaimer: I don’t fancy Chet 🤣 that’s why you don’t read tattle before bed gang

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She tapped the peak of his cap which was at the back of his head as he was wearing it backwards. You can't really hear what he said but he looked really angry with her for a split second and pushed her arm a couple of times. Might look like nothing to others but I reckon he can have a nasty streak at times
100% we’ve all seen what he’s like when anyone says anything against him on Instagram. Can definitely see him being like thang with Ellun, although I imagine she has a nasty side too

Reactions: 3
Orshunn is now walking around completely naked. I don't know how they're happy with her being naked around so many people especially uploading onto social media.
I didn’t see this are you sure it wasn’t a beige outfit that looked like she as naked maybe? I mean I don’t think they would be that thick surely?

Reactions: 2
Has she said when she’s due? Oceans birthday is November so must be before then to make 3 under 3

Reactions: 1
Do we even know how far along she is, what's the big secret there????
Suspense = Content.
They ALL do it and it’s so boring and at this point you would think people would cotton on but nope, everyone falls for it.

On the Live someone said Christmas baby.

But people were saying lots of things on the live 😂
Has she said when she’s due? Oceans birthday is November so must be before then to make 3 under 3

Reactions: 2
Has she actually said she will have 3 under 3? I don't think she has. Ocean is 3 in November. I think the new baby will be due around end of December. She could get away with saying she will have 3 under 5 I guess.

Reactions: 4
Poor Ocean in them videos, child didn't know what was going on. Just a bunch of chavs screaming around her 😂

Has she actually said she will have 3 under 3? I don't think she has. Ocean is 3 in November. I think the new baby will be due around end of December. She could get away with saying she will have 3 under 5 I guess.
It'll be 3 under 3 years and 1 month on the bio ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg last night I had a dream, I was for some reason in Helen & Chet’s house, mates with them, Helen was like ‘I just need to go get my turkey teeth looked at watermelon will you be okay to take Ocean to school?’ So I said yeah!? Then me and Ocean go to school. I drop her off then my phone starts ringing and it’s Chet and he’s like ‘alright watermelon do you want to come back here’ so i goes back, then me and Chet start shagging 🤣 I woke up before it got x rated. I was like wtf 🤣🤣 disclaimer: I don’t fancy Chet 🤣 that’s why you don’t read tattle before bed gang
So glad it's not just me who dreams about shagging Chet 😂😂 i don't even care if he reads here and sees it 😂 but FYI, you don't look like Bieber hun

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Helen will probably start eating loads of curries and pineapples as soon as it hits October. I can just see her posting her doing 15k steps a day end of October to ‘get baby out’.

Anything to have her 3 under 3 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Helen will probably start eating loads of curries and pineapples as soon as it hits October. I can just see her posting her doing 15k steps a day end of October to ‘get baby out’.

Anything to have her 3 under 3 💫
Can just see her bio, 3 under 3 ✨manifested by super mum✨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.