Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
And he’s working to pay for HER house 😂😂😂

That fuckin noise when them kids eat grosses me out .. yessss I know they’re beeeeyybezzz but I just can’t deal with any noises when eating!

And who thinks Chet’s been booted out this past week for daring to go Ibiza 😭 said he’s missed Ocean annnd that he’s gone away and has to buy all the undies and socks etc.
Plus it’s fuckin weird she wouldn’t take him to the airport (mini row)

She’s such a weirdo, I wonder if he dropped her to the airport when she had her mummy make over - joke course he did, she’s such a moody cunt I dunno how he deals with her miserable arse.
She reminds me of the miserable faced twat from shameless years ago with that accent and stupid moody face constantly 😂 she slept with her mums husband (frank)

Plus the kids dressed in the shittest shade of shit yet today, she must be on a roll.
Do you mean Karen who married Jamie Macguire from shameless lol? Loved shameless

But yeah she’s an absolute horror and a total sponge . Not even grateful for what she’s been given ever .

Reactions: 3

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I just had a look … Someone asked if she could live in a street with hers and Casey family & friends and she said her family 😂😅

I don’t blame her imagine living on the street with Helen, Chucky and Augustus.

How do neither of them Chet and Casey, not know how To put anything together I’d be fuming if I had to pay people Every 5 mins but it’s not even difficult stuff to put together it’s madness
I’m sure she’d be fine given she manages to live with Casey pestering rox with a phone all day… even rox ignores him now

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
So much nicer when they make an effort with he and hair. Hate it when it looks unbrushed, in her eyes and a complete mess

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Maybe before they’re the issue and don’t want it to become common knowledge? Given that the parents are on team Casey and been stopped from seeing their grandkids.

Yea Chet how on earth do you stop your kid jumping off things while filming and laughing 🤣 fuckin mystery mate, really dunno what you could possibly do pal 🙃🙃

Wonder what their stopping point is with child safety cos losing half a front tooth wasn’t enough of a wake up call was it.

QUOTE="Rubywoooo, post: 9021218, member: 49465"]
I don't know why Chet and Helen have stayed silent to be honest, Coral has taken their side both times so definitely seems to be Marnie who's caused the rift. It's only a matter of time before she gives her version of events but she's got a bigger platform than them, if I was Helen or Chet I'd spill all now and ruin her tv show/magazine "exclusive" 🙄
[/QUOTE

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
To be fair I have only seen them have maybe 1 party, the last I’m sure they were still in contact with chets parents and they had them
Sure they have had more. Tbh I don't really study what they do or have a diary of dates etc. So maybe one . Maybe more. Who knows!

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
It is countless if you consider that they’ve been parents for 2 years.

That’s a lot in 2 years when you think if it like that, Iv never seen a baby in real life with the bruises that Elvis gets.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Yes because what else would she post 😂 I’m just surprised that them bags have no shades of shit colours.

Why has he left that baby to go down the slide the wrong way while filming and laughing and wait for him to hurt himself?
It’s so fuckin weird that this is content for them. They’re both awful and need not only child behaviour course, parenting course, Healthy eating course but also safety course. Something terrible is going to happen to one or both while filming and hopefully social services will then step in.

I honest have never once seen any one in the public eye behave like these when they have kids,it’s constant neglect in every way and I’m including Katie price and Kerry Katona I this.

Does Ellun really need to post every time she goes (does) shopping. She acts like she’s never had money before 😂
Elvis literally cried as as soon as he bumped his face on the grass, so avoidable why don’t they give a fuck about literally anything?

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Exactly, there's so many lovely beaches and pretty sea side towns around the U.K. even to Disney in Paris, it's not much of a trek at all.
I know the perfect place they could go to. I don't want to offend anyone who is from there cause I thought it was beautiful and there's so much to do (wish I stayed longer to be able to do everything), if your a tourist and most of the time eating out its mainly chips and burgers. Better off taking their own car cause booking a taxi has to be booked a week in advance - Isle of Wight.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Also, ellun does actually make money with her shitty ads. I doubt enough for their bills but she did scan people with Herbalife for a bit, scrape her hair back on her egghead for a cheap hair extension, pretend she’s super mum with her hello fresh meals. She doesn’t sit there all day every day doing nothing.