Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Because Marnie’s got relationships with these people going by her Mother’s Day posts she’s close with the mum in law and her mum .. Helen doesn’t seem to be, even with her own mum or anyone at all. Apart from the neighbours.
But mehh you know all the ins and outs apparently so maybe she’s just pretending they’re all ok and really everyone hates her 😏

marnies friends with everyone? Who? And how do you know? 👀
Rich and not having to beg for expensive hoovers and things from a man.
And be able to lay in bed and still have money, not having to stick on a disgusting pony to sell some shit that she don’t us, imagine that’s a start 😂😂

Wishes she was just like Marnie, what bedridden? 😩

Reactions: 3

SR20

Gosh are we up for another day of Ellun’s gringe stories 🙄
Chet get back home so this can stop.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Who called them celebs? They’re online and have an audience and beginning to get well known, no one thinks they’re posh & becks.
You can comment without trying to belittle others to make a point ..
I guess if that’s what people think is acceptable to treat young babies then that’s it but i’v seen schools call the social services on parents for a lot less.

And again it wasn’t because the kid came down a slide the wrong way.
Love how you all say this stuff every day then change your tune 😂

Anyway as the difference of opinion on parenting is so different, like I said I won’t be bringing up their amazing parenting again as it seems to upset people that don’t understand why it’s wrong.
We can't say nothing can we. We weren't saying ss should be called for the child going down a slide the wrong way. Some people just read what they want and cant take other people opinions.lets just wait and see what comes next and hope our opinions don't get jumped in. I genuinely think some people just want conflict in general

• Haha

sipstea22

Hi Ellun 👋 we all know you read here! i can see you are already taking on board all our comments. I wonder what’s next for tomorrow’s actives? Maybe another walk with your 2 angels in the pram, or shopping in M&S? What’s for dinner? Spaghetti Bolognese? Will we get another reel? The last one really helped me as I literally had no idea how to make choc oat bake. (Sarcasm) 😅Just putting some more ideas out there for you..

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Egg head is quiet again , always is when we call out her crap . Probs hoping we all stop talking about her being a sniff head and looking like one too . How she ever thought people would look up to her is beyond me . The whole fake insta life must be exhausting .
She has no more content as we all know what she is now. Plus she is looking like absolute shit at the moment so won't show her face. She will also still be on a comedown and them curlers might have stopped working in Elvis hair

You can literally tell that ocean walks all over them…
Lazy parenting. Give into the kids for an easy life . they must he so embarresed when they take them kids to other peoples houses. They will run wild. Nothing worse than seeing kids like that. I've seen it myself and as soon as they are gone they get slagged off on how badly behaves their kids are. Will kill ellun as she thinks she is perfect. Imagine her rocking up to someone's house now with the kids, the state that she looks. People would be frightened . completely ruined herself. Didn't think she was too bad looking before but now she looks like skeletor

• Heart

Jkop

So Marnie’s fallen out with Helen and/or Chet and Casey’s jumped in to defend her honour (or lack thereof)

• Wow

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Who called them celebs? They’re online and have an audience and beginning to get well known, no one thinks they’re posh & becks.
You can comment without trying to belittle others to make a point ..
I guess if that’s what people think is acceptable to treat young babies then that’s it but i’v seen schools call the social services on parents for a lot less.

And again it wasn’t because the kid came down a slide the wrong way.
Love how you all say this stuff every day then change your tune 😂

Anyway as the difference of opinion on parenting is so different, like I said I won’t be bringing up their amazing parenting again as it seems to upset people that don’t understand why it’s wrong.

• Haha

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I honestly wouldn’t even know Helen’s mum’s name so dunno if she follows her or not.

All I know is Marnie’s mates with everyone and no one like Helen so still think it’s clear who the issue is 😂
Beggy Helen tries her best to keep up with Marnie bless her but she just can’t can she, she wishes she was just like Marnie 😂
Helen has never followed her mum on Instagram though 😂😂

• Wow

Sticky One

VIP Member
How did Chet and Helen become famous btw? Was it just by Chet being Casey’s brother, who in turn got famous for knocking up a washed up reality star?
they were on ex on the beach and bromans 🤣when I just googled I found an article about them going on celebrity big brother, wonder why that didn’t happen

Poppadom

Omg chets story of Helen pushing elvis on the swing I thought he was going to fly out 😅

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
This was the best when it came out 😂😂😂 I love how Chet posted this and how it made super mum angel Helen 3bs & 13 months apart look 😂😂😂

Haven’t seen a massive post on his grid for ELUN tho , or the big Sunday roast that ELUN does . Are we getting that? No mention of chets mum either on his insta ....
Those early threads were the best. That Mother’s Day he put a very formal post just saying happy Mother’s Day to the mother of my child 😑 and there were a few things that made us think they were on the rocks (they have come far as a couple tbh). Everyone was asking about why Marnie wasn’t talking to them, and it was when this happened……
6140778A-E275-4202-BA92-A50B37517077.jpeg
38BC0E78-CA8B-4A92-9C11-A97C0F441BA1.jpeg

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying Ocean is at preschool?? I thought she was only two in November. I was understanding the impression that pre school was at 4 years.
My 2 year old is in preschool (born sept). It’s literally 9-3 term time only. Kids can normally start when they turn 2/the term after their second birthday until they start reception the September before they turn 5. It’s also not attached to a nursery, but when I’ve worked in private nurseries, for 3 and above they’ve been in the ‘preschool’ room