Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
How can anyone say Chet and Helen wouldn’t stop them seeing the kids when they’ve literally not seen the grandkids at all according to social media, since the big fall out?
If neither party is speaking then no arrangements can be made. The grandparents might not be reaching out either.

Reactions: 2

Dollybird

VIP Member
She has no more content as we all know what she is now. Plus she is looking like absolute shit at the moment so won't show her face. She will also still be on a comedown and them curlers might have stopped working in Elvis hair

Lazy parenting. Give into the kids for an easy life . they must he so embarresed when they take them kids to other peoples houses. They will run wild. Nothing worse than seeing kids like that. I've seen it myself and as soon as they are gone they get slagged off on how badly behaves their kids are. Will kill ellun as she thinks she is perfect. Imagine her rocking up to someone's house now with the kids, the state that she looks. People would be frightened . completely ruined herself. Didn't think she was too bad looking before but now she looks like skeletor
Well said ❤

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Chet must not be back till tomorrow cos she wants to watch a sad film and she normally does that when he not there

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Ok please don’t attack me for this but I bet if they gave the kids away for that night they’d also be getting shit for doing that 🙈 it’s not ideal I agree but they don’t seem to have anyone to help with the kids now they have moved down south and I know as a parent myself I couldn’t just never have a social life. I don’t know I just think that the lack of support must be hard.
They do have Coral though. I'm sure they could ask her to babysit from time to time.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
And gender reveal raves?

To be fair I do think the probably just drink when they have these house parties. They seem to get food and drink etc, you wouldn’t bother with food if you were taking Coke etc 😂. I think Chet probably does his mad sesh nights when he’s at festivals/Ibiza rather that when he’s with the mrs and kids. Just a thought.

• Haha

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I always think this, they never play anything ever!!! So nanny was there and they play sitting together you never catch Helen doing that, only time they have toys is the trashed playroom jumping off things or hiding inside stuff, they never sit with them doing anything at all.
Then wonder why they’re asbos.

I’m sure they don’t even let the kids in the garden cos they will have to watch them 😂
The house don’t even look like kids live there at all.

You know what I've always found weird is how they have 2 little kids yet don't have a single thing in the garden for them to play with, especially on days like today. Just a square garden with nothing what so ever in it when they(chet) has the money and could make it lovely for them. I swear I've never even seen them play outside in their own garden. I know someone will say just because it's not on ig don't mean it don't happen but for people who document their life online I don't think I've ever seen them play in that garden the whole time they have lived there. 🤷‍♀️ ok tell a lie once when they was gifted a bouncy castle hire for the day 😏
insta videos of a new born should not be allowed, like no nudity yeah a baby who cant defend themselves... especially when the mother and father think their important and people are interested its not private..like Public Figure and has that blue tick...I mean thats embarrassing... wow was on a terrible show that was on MTV years ago and you had to pay for that warrants .. you getting a blue tick and having a agent to make you feel more important
People have blue ticks for less these days 😂😂
I get what you’re saying they’re really annoying but I guess Chet made the most outta his 5 mins with Faded and Helen’s made the most outta clinging onto that money by wacking out the big headed babies to secure her future.

insta videos of a new born should not be allowed, like no nudity yeah a baby who cant defend themselves... especially when the mother and father think their important and people are interested its not private..like Public Figure and has that blue tick...I mean thats embarrassing... wow was on a terrible show that was on MTV years ago and you had to pay for that warrants .. you getting a blue tick and having a agent to make you feel more important
People have blue ticks for less these days 😂😂
I get what you’re saying they’re really annoying but I guess Chet made the most outta his 5 mins with Faded and Helen’s made the most outta clinging onto that money by wacking out the big headed babies to secure her future.

Last edited:

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
That’s what her fuckin voice does to my brain 😂

QUOTE="watermelon sugar, post: 9304780, member: 98478"]
this hurt my brain 🤣
[/QUOTE]

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
I agree with what was said earlier . If they didn't have the big flashy house and were ordinary people then social services would likely be involved. If you were to see a family having a party with their kids upstairs or taking drugs at a baby shower I'm sure that they would be reported. Yes there isn't physical abuse in the way that they hurt their kids but their lazy parenting is resulting in injuries and the fact that they film it and find it funny is wrong. They basically show stuff like this every day. Helen has stopped showing certain bits so god knows what happens that we don't see. Could be nothing or could be more going on. We don't know but what we do know is what we see.. people are only commenting their opinions in what they see and people jump on that and take it personally

I didn’t even say they was abusing as in hurting them, they’re neglecting them in many ways but people like them so by saying this stuff causes hysterics.
They’re getting smarter at hiding things that’s a fact, anybody brought up on here starts to be turned around, not recorded by the bruises stool come out and yes there was proof of drugs at the gender reveal but even that was excused 😂

I guess when something really bad happens will be when people see it for what it is.
But for now it’s just ‘lazy’
Call me old fashioned but 2 babies should be watched and protected.

And how flippant people are with the id like to report for feeding kids coco pops and jumping 😂 making it sound like some personal agenda when it’s all stuff that they show daily.

p05

Last edited:

chocdip

VIP Member
Sooooo guyyyyssssss Morniessssss house is looking sooooooo niceeeeeee

In Elluns voice 🤣🤣

pointless post but i'm so jealous of their garden 🤣🤣