Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scutty

Imagine it was never actually Marnie and Helen and could of been Chet and Marie or Chet and his dad who had the row and now Helens fuming that Chets in Ibiza she's allowed Ocean over this parent's to piss him off 😂😂 strange how Oceans allowed over when Chets not in the country

Imagine it was never actually Marnie and Helen and could of been Chet and Marie or Chet and his dad who had the row and now Helens fuming that Chets in Ibiza she's allowed Ocean over this parent's to piss him off 😂😂 strange how Oceans allowed over when Chets not in the country
Marnie not Marie 😂😂

Reactions: 4

Sunnydays2

How do we know the kids were there though? Just because they haven’t shown it. That kind of party would wake my kids up , surely they’d be getting up

mgmhs

Only way ocean will manage it is if they’re firm and consistent with it. But based on everything else we see unless she makes it really easy for them then they won’t stick with it.
Just lazy parenting. All they have to do it take it off her and then prepare for a rubbish few nights sleep.

Jkop

Coral orginally was still talking to Marnie and Casey, then coral went to Ellun & chets and Marnie posted an indirect about you say you don’t like the person then your with them something along them lines and from that it seems coral has taken a step back from Marnie and Casey
Yeah that’s true, and Coral is still living with the parents isn’t she? Chet, Helen and tractor boy all still follow each other as well so it’s odd that they don’t seem to see Ocean and Elvis

chocdip

VIP Member
she's definitely boring unless they are having coke fuelled baby showers, but on a brighter note let's hope the kids have had a bit of water and fruit 🤣 who am i kidding

Zebsquad

Wonder if Helen and Chet have fallen out with her mum as well. No Mother’s Day posts and no sign of Chet staying there when he’s in Manchester, also Helen doesn’t seem to be following her anymore.
Please show 😹 blocked angel here

quinzel

VIP Member
Does anyone else find these types of posts a little bit insensitive? I can understand that she is incredibly happy to be a parent but it sometimes feels a little bit tone deaf, I think it’s the wording “only a parent will understand” I find it could be really harmful to people struggling with infertility or baby loss. Obviously I’m not saying she shouldn’t post about how much she loves her children or the happy moments with the children but I always find the wording a bit insensitive

View attachment 1179430
Yeah she has been doing this a lot lately. On April Fools day she posted that thing about how saying you're pregnant for an April Fool isn't funny then minutes later shared one about how having kids is hard, or something that that effect

chocdip

VIP Member
Is this proof of drugs?? Honestly I don’t touch anything like that and I can’t normally stop being sick when I’m hungover so I stay in bed all day and off social media 🙈
I've noticed their jaws do yurn if you know what i mean usually after a night out/party this kind of yurning my old neighbour and a family member used to do after taking drugs can 100% notice it on Ellun

chocdip

VIP Member
Not Helen out again 🤦🏻‍♀️ she has the life of riley! 2-3 days a week the demon child is at nursery, Chet home the other days to spend his money at B&M and out out on a weekend
The person a page or 2 back who said Ellun and Chet have parties at home because they have no sitters 😂 no they have parties at home one weekend and leave their kids the next!
Mrs i'm never leaving my babies again

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Angels, are we excited for the entertainment that we could get given we are on the cusp of Mother's Day?! Throwing it back two years, to when Helen billed Chet and then her Mum created an account of here to clear things up 😂😂
View attachment 1153129View attachment 1153130
This was the best when it came out 😂😂😂 I love how Chet posted this and how it made super mum angel Helen 3bs & 13 months apart look 😂😂😂

Haven’t seen a massive post on his grid for ELUN tho , or the big Sunday roast that ELUN does . Are we getting that? No mention of chets mum either on his insta ....

chocdip

VIP Member
Baked frigging oats and a big happy clappy morning routine 😂 Ellun is working OVERTIME on this fakery 👏
haha you know what's funny the one she tagged in it makes his with fruit and reposted Elluns story laughing at all her big chocolate chunks 😂😂 ffs

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Well I work a couple of hours a day for mine and hubbs business I have shares / dividends so I have a bit of income but essentially I’m a stay at home mum

if you are home doing your “duties” (and I don’t mean that patronising) doing the housework and kids shopping etc then no your not scrounging that is your contribution to your household but if you have a life of Riley and you don’t contribute and you put your kids in daycare when not needed and you have staff to clean and you invoice your husband and he pays all your bills like your car / petrol etc …….then absolutely you are a scrounger
Well said ❤

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Chet’s top notch acting skills 😂 like omgggg where’s she learnt that from all shocked then a whole explanation of how exactly she learnt it and since that incident she’s said it non stop 😋 but I love the pretend shaaaaack.

Chet is so funny cos he tries his hardest to be this fake perfect influencer like Helen but he just can’t keep it up and thinks fuck it and then Helen’s in the background getting all defensive and he’s like aliiiitee 🙃🙃

Don’t worry Helen shit happens but feeding babies shit 27/7 is what you really need to worry about.
Get down m&s and grab some fruit &veg doll.

Little miss o said shit where's she hearing that from. She's an angel baby. She shouldn't be saying that and ellun mother of the year wouldn't say that. She shops in m and s you know and has another kid with curly hair

• Haha