Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocdip

VIP Member
I’m gonna start stories of me shopping in Lidl
-here’s me buying fake shreddies
-here’s me buying a pan au chocolate from the bakery
-here’s me trying to unload my shopping fast as fuck

I wouldn’t mind but half the time he gets meal preps and HelloFresh and McDonald’s as a treat twice a week so they must buy like 6 things from M&S like bread and donuts to feed the kids
we've seen these kids mcdonald's nandos donuts donuts and donuts pan au chocolate brioche bread chocolate crisps takeaway pizza gravy jugs not one hello fresh meal i think it all goes in the bin

Reactions: 4

quinzel

VIP Member
Ellun really feeling herself today eh? I actually see more resemblance in Ocean to Coral haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Chet didn't acknowledge his mam but his sister Casey did. Such a shame as they were all close. Must hurt

sipstea22

I agree but Helen is a massive tattle fan and she wants to prove us all wrong. This is why she can't post anything now as we will actually see how ferel her kids are. She can only post tiny snippets as we will call her out. Tattle is her life and she does what we say. I mean look at the whole garden furniture. I would actually hate to be like her. The whole fake life thing. Still can't get over how much she loves herself. She's not pretty at all. Looks like a smack head. When I first joined this thread I actually liked them but my opinion has changed a lot
I’m exactly the same. I don’t like either now. Swayed more towards her and Chet at start of her pregnancy with Ocean and you know who seemed so bitter that Helen stole her lime light. But turns out they are both just as bad as eachother! And that’s so true she is damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. Her problem is, she comes off as miss perfect, and showing off she doesn’t seem genuine. That’s why we all talk about her and call her out when she posts stuff. She probably spends every day reading tattle 😂

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
@notforeveryone Is it balanced if he has NO life outside of her and their kids? He couldn’t even go gym with his brother who moved to be closer to family. They go round his family when they want a babysitter. I’m all for a man stepping up and putting his own little family first but there’s balance. What social life does he have outside of Marnie? I’ll wait. His job is to cook, clean and cater to her and whatever children they have and then palm them off on the weekends that’s completely different to what you’re stating in my opinion.
If he doesn’t have a social life that’s not the worst thing, my other halve has no friends lol, but you forgot piss pot emptier on your job list. Anyone who will willingly take their partners piss to go empty it is downtrodden and anyone who would hand that over is controlling!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ah yes that must be it 😂 I’ve gone on to her page as Helen or her brother tagged it before and noticed she didn’t. Although makes sense when she doesn’t post or anything
So you checked ONCE and came to the realisation that she’s NEVER followed her? Also it seems the mum has two instagrams one open what she doesn’t post on and also a private one.

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Only way ocean will manage it is if they’re firm and consistent with it. But based on everything else we see unless she makes it really easy for them then they won’t stick with it.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
They must b hanging today so no perfect mother stories from ellun. Wonder how many more bruises the kids will have tommorow as the accidents usually happen when their parents are hungover, like when ocean chipped her tooth, obviously we only get to see th side Helen shows us. Poor Elvis head is constantly bruised but they never address it

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
That was really sad when she said no phone over and over, and she even said in the story the night before saying no and hitting the phone.

But hey ho it’s content so that’s all that matters isn’t it 🤯

The unit in the living room is awful same as the tv one.

I noticed the sister has taken Ocean to see nanny and grandad 😂 did suggest that a few months ago and that weirdo on here said some lame excuse why that couldn’t happen 🤣

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Beige house and black shelf. Eyesore.

Also, would a person wearing a mask have to cover their mouth to cough? Their mouth is covered?

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Chet Eve posted about ocean being at his nan and grandad house so he clearly knows and is fine with it maybe he sorted the problem with his mum and dad

JustNosey21

Chet Eve posted about ocean being at his nan and grandad house so he clearly knows and is fine with it maybe he sorted the problem with his mum and dad
Or perhaps he’s had a breakthrough on the 🍄’s… will be interesting to see how our Ellun is when he’s back from his ‘work’ trip…