Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol well wherever our Ellun is I think she should drag it out because this thread is livening up again with all the speculation. Literally nothing has happened and yet my fave tattlers (participants of this thread specifically) of them all have managed to keep it alive and spice it up. Well done guys keep
It up 👌

Reactions: 7
I think it’s so funny she’s not posted in a few days and everyone reckons she’s either preggers or gone under the knife 😂😂
For me it's not that she hasn't posted because she goes off regularly, but no sign of her on chets for days either? And the lamb dinner he made 3 portions for him his mate and Helens mum? Seems odd🤷🏽‍♀️

We’ve never really been told Elvis’s birth story, maybe it destroyed her vajayjay and she’s getting it sorted out?

Reactions: 1
We should have a poll vote on guesses.. can’t create one in an existing thread though so we will go emoji style..

🤣 She’s packed her bags
🤢 Covid
♥ Surgery
😯 Ran off with the neighbour
👍 Doesn’t want to be on Camera
☹ Hotel break away - what she wanted for her bday
😡 Other unknown reason

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’m wondering if it’s some sort of recording for a show which she wouldn’t be able to talk about until revealed! But can’t think what?
The only thing that springs to mind is masked singer or SAS but clearly not that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lauren goodger has revealed she is having another child and found out at 8 weeks… Helen is going to be rattled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I guess she could have Covid and be quarantining in one room? that could explain why her mum has come down to help Chet out.

wait edit to add. I think it’s been said before that she was in the video when her mum arrived last week. So maybe not then

I’m wondering if it’s some sort of recording for a show which she wouldn’t be able to talk about until revealed! But can’t think what?
The only thing that springs to mind is masked singer or SAS but clearly not that 😂
Oh my god, I would pay good money to watch Helen even attempt SAS 😂😂😂

• Haha
chet driving Ocean not strapped in give free car seats to the worlds worst parents

Why does Chet laugh at the fact hes taking his daughter swimming? Hes a 30 year old father of 2 these are just normal things to do with your children. Acts like its so niche and quirky 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.