Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find it abit weird that Chet obviously knew that Helen’s brother had an issue, yet still encouraged him on insta. If helen paid for the rehab, he deffo couldn’t have been oblivious to it?

Reactions: 20
I feel like it would get in between still even if they’re always … sick of hearing that before left left tbh 😂😂😂

I’m thinking from the point of view of having sons and In future if issues like this come up iy would he awful. Don’t think I would go to either no matter the circumstances.
We're currently in this situation after a major falling out with my brother-in-law (biggest dick on the planet).

We alternate so one year we have my father-in-law for Christmas Day and they have him for Boxing Day, then vice the following year.

It's a bit rubbish but we will never speak to him again- what he did affected everyone's lives forever. He didn't just zoom in on my tits like Casey did with Helen 🤣🤣

I wonder if they will ever make it up?!

Reactions: 6
I do find it abit weird that Chet obviously knew that Helen’s brother had an issue, yet still encouraged him on insta. If helen paid for the rehab, he deffo couldn’t have been oblivious to it?
How do we know Helen paid for it? When we say Helen, we mean Chet’s money, right? Very kind of them all the same.

Reactions: 5
How do we know Helen paid for it? When we say Helen, we mean Chet’s money, right? Very kind of them all the same.
He put on the post thank you to Helen for paying for the treatment. I guess she makes her own money too from ads. Depending on the following you can get paid a pretty good amount I think

Reactions: 6
Addicts hide it well, and sometimes family members can’t see a problem even when it’s right in front of them. I have laughed at chets stories because he is a funny character too.
I honestly believe my brother in law is a high functioning alcoholic but nobody else in the family sees what I see, they all just think he likes a drink. People live in denial.

Reactions: 14
Chet’s Mum and Auntie really have got some volume in their hair ain’t they? I bet they was THE tit in the 80’s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have any unfiltered pictures of their kids?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am in bits watching Chet perform 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I genuinely think he’s hilarious! Love people that can just have a laugh and take the mick 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shooocccckklkk Elvis is having a pan au chocolate as a treat it is his birthday, he is so cute, I do feel ocean birthday was so much more fussed about then Elvis but maybe as it so close to Christmas

Reactions: 12
He’s having a croissant as a treat … next pic the baby looks like Augustus gloop, come on we all know he eats tit non stop.

is weird how they all wanted a boy desperately and got one but don’t bother like they do for Chucky, and why isn’t he having a 1 man party like Ocean did since it was so amazing they’ve non stop talked about it.

Reactions: 16
He’s having a croissant as a treat … next pic the baby looks like Augustus gloop, come on we all know he eats tit non stop.

is weird how they all wanted a boy desperately and got one but don’t bother like they do for Chucky, and why isn’t he having a 1 man party like Ocean did since it was so amazing they’ve non stop talked about it.
Their party obviously took priority over organising anything for him. Poor lad better get used to playing second fiddle as he’s got a long old life of it. I hope they do have another one as then at least Elvis will have someone whilst they all fawn over princess O

Reactions: 10
I can’t stand when people say bokkle I can’t believe she put a video of her saying that 🤮 Gives me pure Kerry Katona vibes, she always said it 😭🤮.
And they’ve left the ‘cute’ wrestling videos out of the montage I see and the bruises. Not quite true to life is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if I've missed anything, have they fallen out with chets dad? He put a post for elvis' birthday and neither have liked it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.