Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that Helen’s brother had been in rehab and is now sober. Well done to him, can’t imagine how painful the last year must’ve been losing his baby etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Good for Helen’s brother…. Wishing him all the success to get back on top of things ♥

Reactions: 16
Just read that Helen’s brother had been in rehab and is now sober. Well done to him, can’t imagine how painful the last year must’ve been losing his baby etc.
I wasn’t sure if it was serious at first. I feel awful that we’ve all found the Stella Boy thing hilarious when he’s been suffering 😢 Addiction is a horrible and cruel illness. 27 days clean in fantastic…especially at this time of year. Hopefully he can continue. Rate Helen, for getting him the help he needs. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder why Chets Mum and Dad haven't gone there for Christmas?! Maybe they have covid.

Reactions: 4
How weird that Chets parents aren't there. You'd think they'd be there with their two children and grandchildren seeing as casey has fucked off to the middle east for xmas

Reactions: 9
How weird that Chets parents aren't there. You'd think they'd be there with their two children and grandchildren seeing as casey has fucked off to the middle east for xmas
I thought the same... also their Mums sister Wendy is there... that's what made me think maybe they've got covid!

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if she was (which I don’t think she is) and that’s the reason they all fell out again 😂😂…… god I wish it was true 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I Wondered why her brother wasnt there with them today but if there all drinking it makes sense for him not to be there

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s just me but why do all the girls have their tits out at a family gathering?

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Chets Mum and Dad haven't gone there for Christmas?! Maybe they have covid.
Has anyone else noticed lately tho, apart from Chet's mother, traaaactorboy is never around them and only posts about Rox! Definitely strange they aren't there when Coral and her partner is there, and Chets aunty and her family

Reactions: 8
Not digging her out , she was on about baby number three the other day etc just thought from that angle , oh hello three under three lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.