Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s so rude for Helen to say ‘to wrap MY childrens Christmas presents’, she wouldn’t have children without Chet 😂 I would find it really annoying if he were to be sat taking the mick instead of trying to find it though
I can't believe she hasn't already wrapped everything to be honest. Thought she'd have had it all done weeks ago as she likes to come across as being really organised.

Reactions: 15
I have to say, Elvis is absolutely adorable. The way his face lit up when he saw Ellun this morning! What a sweetheart

Reactions: 17
If she had the wrapping paper for months and she likes to tell her she is super organised why you only wrapping them now hun, I mean I’m a Christmas Eve person but I don’t claim I’m organised the present have been there since ocean birthday

Reactions: 5
Just blows my mind why you would dress such beautiful kids in the blandest baggiest clothes you can find. Ocean looks like a bag of washing poor bane

Also, why do they match the sofa 😂 i can't cope. Beige house and beige kids

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elvis has 70s rock and roller hair. Or Incredible Hulk hair. Or Victorian Judge hair.
Adorable.

Reactions: 2
This is the same person (ELLLUNNN) who always reminds everyone "remember to cut grapes lengthways guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just blows my mind why you would dress such beautiful kids in the blandest baggiest clothes you can find. Ocean looks like a bag of washing poor bane

Also, why do they match the sofa 😂 i can't cope. Beige house and beige kids
A BAG OF WASHING 😂😂😂😂 this thread is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe those babies are 13 months apart. I just love cooking cleaning and looking after my familaaaaay

Reactions: 7
I’m not even gonna say what I thought their outfits looked like when I saw them cos I don’t want to get banned 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ellun doesn't have an inch of style herself so we can hardly expect her to put anything decent on the kids. We know once she has the ponytail in that we can expect some half arsed, random collab in the next few days.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.