Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling a kid a psycho is a bit weird to me but her pet name is Chucky so what do they expect? Everyone’s up in arms when I called her naughty but psycho is all good 😂 it’s confusing here isn’t it?

Chet does make me laugh though he just don’t give a tit does he? He’s real at least.
Dunno how he’s got audacity to mug these boys off on TikTok anymore though 😝
Why is everybody so offended these days. I call my son a little psycho in a lighthearted way, he doesn’t even speak yet and he does act like a psycho sometimes. Kids have no boundaries. It’s not really that deep.

I just love the insta (ellun) cos reality (chet).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi Marnie! Only comments and likes are about Helen 😂 you’ve got a kid on the way concentrate on that 😂
There’s literally a picture on this thread or marnies of him not in his Car seat correctly. And again they barely have rox, so thank the grandparents for his “safety”. Quite convenient your comments are only criticising Helen? I forget it’s the not the father’s responsibility to ensure their child is “safe” And maybe you should go to the Marnie rave thread 😂
to be fair I don't think Marnie could string a sentence together so I don't think it's her

Reactions: 4
Why is everybody so offended these days. I call my son a little psycho in a lighthearted way, he doesn’t even speak yet and he does act like a psycho sometimes. Kids have no boundaries. It’s not really that deep.

I just love the insta (ellun) cos reality (chet).
Who’s offended 😂

I called her naughty a few weeks ago and people hit me with all the reasons why kids can’t be naughty, I said psycho is ok but naughty isn’t? That’s offended to you?

Yes it’s weird to call a kid a psycho and they do have boundaries, the parents have to set them then they work, but as we can see with Helen and Chet it’s more like set no boundaries, but call the kids names and cry when it’s a problem that you cant deal with, or have no other relatable content that day …

Reactions: 3
I may regret this, but could someone fill me in on coco pops gate please?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who’s offended 😂

I called her naughty a few weeks ago and people hit me with all the reasons why kids can’t be naughty, I said psycho is ok but naughty isn’t? That’s offended to you?

Yes it’s weird to call a kid a psycho and they do have boundaries, the parents have to set them then they work, but as we can see with Helen and Chet it’s more like set no boundaries, but call the kids names and cry when it’s a problem that you cant deal with, or have no other relatable content that day …
COmpletely agree and ocean is naughty thats a fact and it’s her parents fault.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s so rude for Helen to say ‘to wrap MY childrens Christmas presents’, she wouldn’t have children without Chet 😂 I would find it really annoying if he were to be sat taking the mick instead of trying to find it though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.