Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Omg the video of them getting there Turkey teeth 😭🤣🤣🤣
There teeth looked perfect be4 hand why did they put them self through that. For the most ugliest teeth going I can't see the attraction of them getting your own teeth filled down to spikes. Imagine the pain the sensitivity and i think they have 2 be replaced every 10yrs just like a boob job.
What would happen if they became broke ???

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Chet, Helen and Coral have all unfollowed Casey and Marnie now. Marnie has a lot to answer for. Even if Coral did have her issues with Helen before its bloody nasty to out her on her stories and it will make Helen and Chet question Coral now. Omg this is gonna blow up now. Well done Marnie you spoilt lil brat!

Oh now they are back following Casey and Marnie... how weird
They’re still following them on mine 🤷🏻‍♀️

lexie81

also I’m sure a fully grown woman (Helen) didn’t moved however miles away from her support system on the promise Marnie would be her new support. Also to me it seems like Helen is with people more than Marnie and her cup of piss 😂
Oh no I didn't mean that's the reason she came down south to be near Marnie but it probably helped knowing you'd have someone who's got same age child and in the same family. Then it all went bang!

Yeah I get your points too. Although to be fair they’ve not really had Helen or Chet around their house since they’ve moved back down, anytime has been Casey round theirs with Rox so it is weird especially as they were all speaking about them moving down and kept mentioning the cousins being together - they had already had the kids around each other at that point so surely they knew how they would get on? And they saw the posts of how ocean is etc so it isn’t really a shock is it? I don’t know I just find it odd. Plus it would be petty to fall out over toddlers because as I said even in nursery sometimes kids can hit each other etc and the nursery nurses do say that’s normal when they’re learning boundaries and how to play with each other so that would be very childish but that being said I don’t put it past them so who knows.

Weird about Dario’s girlfriend because I’m sure they were both at their halloween party and even posed for pictures?
I’m a bit behind. Who is Dario and what is his girlfriends name ?

Hootero

Chatty Member
Has anyone got the video evidence of poor Elvis being beat up by Ocean yesterday? I was out of town and missed it. Sounds bizarre!