Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s hard not to take it personally sometimes when it seems like they’re going out their way to ruin your day 😂 mines fantastic at home but I’m public he’s feral for some reason!
Oh my gosh! Yes!! We say the same, at home is so much easier. When in other peoples home or out he is just uncontrollable but at home at least we have managed to child proof it so we know what sound is what! 🤣 the look they give you when they continually smash plastic or wooden toys on to the floor or in our case atm, a fucking trolley!
tbh it’s our own fault for buying him all this crap to throw around and think maybe he will act like a normal child and play how he is supposed to!

Reactions: 1

Noodles5

Chatty Member
I can't find casey or marnie insta this morning
And I didn't even write into her question box.

• Haha

The watcher

I don’t find him attractive he does nothing for me looks wise he just make me laugh bun or enough to be attracted to him

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Omggg this thread has turned wild.

I won’t lie when Chet took his top off in Callum’s YouTube video I did think phwoar, he’s actually alright. Then he talks and I’m like noooo 🤣
Post a link or a screenshot so we can make an informed decision 🧐

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I’ve put my tree up today and I’ve done my lights the same way Helen did hers and it actually looks so much better 🙈

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Apparently they only found out after returning from filming the show? Which wasn’t long ago
Do you mean Helen & Chet only found out about Marnie’s pregnancy after they returned from filming with them? I bet whenever they fall out Marnie hates that she has given them a platform via that show.