Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
I love how Chet digs ELUN out on instagram because she portrays such a perfect life and nobody is better than our ELUN . Chet is the reality out of insta vs reality and I’m here for it lol . Can feel the tension between these two . I don’t think they will be together forever if I’m honest. I think chets head would be turned with an employed female who can banter him back . He does take the piss out of ELUN more than he should , she basically wipes his arse for him

Reactions: 24

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Yeah I know I’ve said this before but while Marnie was away filming, Casey went to their house with Rox a couple times atleast and once was the Sunday before Marnie came back for Sunday dinner. With M + C you rarely see them invite people back to theirs for dinner on Casey’s side, they always go to his parents stay a little while and then leave Rox there… seems weird for Chet and Helen to relocate to be closer to family, to then cause a fall out to the point that Rox doesn’t even attend a birthday party when other cousins on chets side did… very curious to know but I don’t think we’ll ever will 🤣
Well first of all they moved down south for the tropical warm weather 😂 not for family

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Omg my favourite game !!! Marnie I think cos she was vicious cow on g shore, Helen looks the type to cry if confronted in person

who would win out of a fight and Chet and Casey 👀👀👀 my moneys on our chetty

Tlktink85

Anyone seen marnies now super excited to be going away for Christmas 😂 only going away because you weren’t invited anywhere coz your boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ffs why can’t they set boundaries and stop Ocean from jumping all over that poor baby! She’s literally sitting on top of him so he can’t move and dragging his little neck whilst they sit and film it 😔

• Sad
I’m absolutely dead at how shit the lights look. Would of been better wrapped round but she wanted to be “different” 😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

JB1994

Not sure if I’m looking too much into it, but Chet’s put a Netflix show called Freaks on his stories with him giggling. Couple of hours later Marnie’s done the exact same with a show called Cheats…

• Wow
  • Haha