Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Helens new insta bio..

bleuu
Mother of 2
Ocean & Elvis 13 months apart ✨
First person to put a Christmas tree up 🎄
Unfollowed by Marnie and Casey ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dollybird

VIP Member
ELUN is useless as a parent . Yeah I said it . She’s still just as selfish and up herself . She likes the idea of pimping her kids out for the gram and money for for the house of beige. Elvis is always covered in bruises and ocean is getting to be quite the brat. There’s a different between cheeky and just vile and ocean is very quickly becoming the brat nobody wants at their kids party . Now , I know children are difficult but this was the life elun wanted . 2 angels under 2 and brags on insta about how perfect her life is and how much of a super mum she likes to think she is . Now if she posted the reality that she struggles to control ocean openly , I think it would be a lot more relatable . But the whole omg house of beige arent i a hero for crowning two kids under two out as a personality trait ....nah no sympathy . No sympathy whatsoever . She needs to put the phone down and actually parent . Ocean is at play school/nursery a few times a week so ELUN gets a break and Elvis seems to be good as gold. She can manage to get her nails done and stick her ponytail on and make beige content .... she’s not busy and she’s not parenting properly. If she actually was present with ocean and Elvis , she could nip the brat behaviour in the bud and be okay . This whole fake insta life grates on me . Kids are hard work , they draw on walls , grow fast etc but they are so rewarding and are looking to their parents for guidance . But ELUN be taking another selfie with her mismatched ponytail or trying to be next hinch .
Rant over .

ps she’s an egghead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Poor Rox😭 looks like he would of had fun there. I really thought someone else would of taken him. Such a shame
When I was growing up my mum hated my uncles girlfriend, my granparents took me to the parties & stuff. Anyways my mum was right about her she was a cunt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Random question- who would you rather bang out of the two,Chet or Casey? I think Chet for me Casey looks like a wet lettuce who’d probs just lie there like Will out of the inbetweeners 🤣
Deffo Chet, you’d be laughing all night, Casey would probably cry when he comes then bow as he leaves the room to fetch a piss pot

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Seeing chets mum and helens mum together. I could never see Marnies mum hanging out with them. She’s too stuck up like her daughter
Which doesn’t make sense as she’s so rough. Marnie acts like her mums amazing and yet she literally abandoned her didn’t she? Was more concerned about men and swanning round America. Marnie couldn’t even read and it went unnoticed by her mother

• Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say they play badly together, I went to baby group once and it all went a bit tense cause a women was having to give her toddler to her mum as the toddler was trying to kill the baby. Like full on stabbing, strangling, saying they wanted the baby dead. Oceans rough but Elvis is a tank.

Chefs stories make me laugh until I realise he looks like a wrinkled ball sack under the filter. Vain fuck
I take this back, ocean should be taken out of the room and actually disciplined, Elvis is clearly crying while she’s mauling him

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Poor elvis 💔 it’s worse that they all think it’s hilarious for Instagram, I’m actually surprised helen isn’t mortified by what chet posts.
Both their accounts conflict each other and remind me of “insta vs reality” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28