Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Is becks taking the piss, she has to be 😩 also Ellen hasn’t replied to any other comments apart from this one 😩😩

40F07D81-DAB5-4A36-BF78-93C711815512.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Not being dramatic but that video literally makes me feel sick. Poor elvis is looking around desperately for his mum to help him and all she's arsed about is videoing it. I don't normally comment on people's parenting but what an absolute disgrace Helen is. Yes chet posted it but Helen is the one literally witnessing it in real time and doing nothing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

timtams

I know people don’t like saying kids are naughty- but she definitely is! I know she’s 2 and it’s all their doing, doesn’t mean that she isn’t naughty. Look at the story with Chet she’s sit his lip, that’s pretty naughty.
I respect that everyone has different views on this and am not trying to cause an argument, just wanting to put my perspective forward. My view is that she is only 2 years old. How is she meant to know right from wrong when every time she does something that a child ideally shouldn’t be doing (like is too rough with her brother, swipes at the phone or standing on something high and dramatically falling off) she gets filmed and laughed at. The word naughty to me implies intent, to me she is a 2 year old exploring the world and other people’s reactions. The key need for a child is relationship, and if she gets this attention/connection by behaving like this she doesn’t know it isn’t the best behaviour, and will continue to do so. Her brain is still so small and constantly developing and learning through each interaction she has with others. If they redirected her each time to something more positive she would soon learn desireable vs less desirable behaviour. Naughty feels like a label for someone who is intentionally doing the wrong thing, which she isn’t. And again, this might not be how people in this thread are using the word, they might be using it to convey less desirable behaviour, which Ocean frequently participates in because she is not being guided and supported to know how to behave in an acceptable way!

Same goes for Helen saying she is cheeky for eating the advent calendar. She saw chocolate, it was accessible to her, she wanted it, she ate it. She doesn’t have the capacity cognitively to go “oh it’s a calendar with dates to count towards Christmas, i better just have one a day”. She needs guidance and support to make this behaviour happen!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Random question- who would you rather bang out of the two,Chet or Casey? I think Chet for me Casey looks like a wet lettuce who’d probs just lie there like Will out of the inbetweeners 🤣

• Haha

paula1234

VIP Member
She literally has him in a headlock and they’re still filming. He’s crying, they’re still filming. Set some boundaries for your child ffs

• Sad
  • Wow

OrcaRed

VIP Member
You’re right. My sister in law kicked off when I got pregnant with our first (she was pregnant too) because I was apparently trying to steal her limelight 🙈. We got over it and sorted things out but I’ll never forget the way she reacted.
OMG my sister literally did this!!! 😵‍ she still hasn’t forgiven me and our kids haven’t met. It’s crazy how people are!

• Wow
  • Sad

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Marnie’s mum is just an older version of marnie. Just as petty. Imaging unfollowing people your daughter falls out with at her age 🤣 tragic

Reactions: 33

Dollybird

VIP Member
Ocean is that kid you don’t wanna invite to your own kids birthday party but have too because you’re trying to teach your kid to be accepting of others lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Sticky One

VIP Member
They remind me of those dancing elf videos that everyone done years ago, if I ever feel down I’m gonna go watch it 😂 honestly makes me laugh every time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
When he posts her moaning on about stuff , I don’t know how he puts up with it . She is the most pointless person ever . She’s just a sponge but makes out she has such a hard time . When she never has to worry about money and goes out whenever she likes . Then threatens to leave him like he wouldn’t replace her within a few weeks lol . Makes me cringe so bad
Don’t come for me and I’m not joining the rave thread but I think he’s got it pretty easy with Helen. He can go out when he wants (no doubt she moans but she’ll still look after the kids by herself for a week or weekends in a row) & she’s fairly low maintenance, her focus is building a family home and being a maid pretty much lol.

Most women once we have kids with someone, we want their priorities to change and I think if Chet had kids with someone else and tried going off to faded all week leaving them alone they might do more than threaten to leave. I think they both benefit from their dynamic, she gets a walking atm mostly for house stuff and he gets to live like he’s a single man when he’s a dad of 2 🤣
Let’s be honest could we picture Chet being like Casey? Driving his missus around 24/7, not going to the gym with his brother or friends or going out often unless it’s double dates just because you have a child and home with that person? I guess it depends on the individual and what they want…

• Heart
Reactions: 31