Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Ocean has eaten all her advent calendar and Helen says she’s so cheeky 😂 No Helen she’s naughty and you don’t stop her, but it’s content

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Doobop

"Guuuuuys I don't nurrrr wat I'd do wifouwt this huuuur currrrluuuurrr...gaaaaaaym chaaaaaiiinchurrr"

I reckon you'd use your Dyson airwrap probably you stupid cow 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Her ocd is fake, she thinks it give her personality like being a mum of 2, 13 months apart who walks 30,000 steps. Crazy 🥴 I mean we all know that anyway but crying over Chet having trainers on the carrrrrpet, or when she was wrapping presents and saying Chet was giving her really bad anxiety because it needs to be perfect but the next day her baby is smearing blue icing all over himself and the table 🥴

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Seeing videos like that makes me wonder if Oceans bashed Rox and maybe that’s why they’ve fallen out. I can see Marnie not standing for that if she has and Helen/Chet haven’t gave a shit about it.

Reactions: 26

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Her hair looks awful. She should go dark and just let it grow. I don’t think it’s thick enough to pull off a Bob it just doesn’t suit her at all. Maybe if she had her fillers dissolved in her cheek and jaw but it just does nothing for her at all.

and yes this is me judging with my 9 chins, grown out roots and dead ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Marnie saying that really confirms to me that she was the issue, in the first fall out too. She was annoyed at Helen and Chet for getting pregnant at the same time. Shes so pathetic
I think it’s more likely that Kris Jenner is trying to distract from the Travis Scott situation and has let Kim take one for the team again….. Now that they can’t use Kanye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Yeah the dog vids made me feel a bit uneasy, but it’s not like Elvis was alone with the dog and god forbid they wouldn’t leave them both unattended! The dog does seem really sweet and a big softy though! Hate how those breeds get such a bad rep.
I couldn’t care a less whether it’s a xl bully or a tiny little dog it’s equally irresponsible to let your baby pull at a dogs face no matter what breed.

• Heart

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Oh fuck off does she have ocd. I have ocd. I am medicated now but my last bad episode was February. I nearly died 🙃 its so disabling and people throwing it around make me wanna barf.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Casey looks like he has really smelly hair whereas Chet looks like his smells of Aussie, so for that reason, I’m picking Chet 😂

• Haha