Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always quite liked Helen, but lately she's proper getting on my nerves! Telling people not to listen to their midwives! And giving advice on how often to bath babies and how their skin will clear up. My daughter is 18 months with very bad eczema and If i was dumb enough to go off what she said it would make her skin a whole lot worse. These people who have had a baby for 5 minutes and now their bloody super nanny 😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
Guys just a thought , when marns was last in Gshore while she was with casey she cheated with Aaron. They both went in the downstairs toilet together and Aaron came out in his boxers and a hard on lol like they had just been at it then she came out. I always wondered whether caseys family just put up with Marnie for his sake but I think when Helen got pregnant Marnie was acting a brat and it was a good excuse for his family turn on her. This is my theory anyway. I think Marnie is dead controlling with Casey

Reactions: 1
Honestly people tagging her in posts about putting more water in their baby’s bath, makes you realise some people shouldn’t have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Honestly people tagging her in posts about putting more water in their baby’s bath, makes you realise some people shouldn’t have kids 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Who are these mums that are tagging her and saying “gave my baby a bath and a bottle and now they are in bed, all thanks to Bleu” what on Earth did you do with your baby in the evening beforehand? 🤷‍♀️😂
Chet calling her super mum because the baby was asleep at 22.30....downstairs....in her arms...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly can’t stand the way she says ocean. I can’t believe how much I have started to dislike her when I loved her a couple of weeks ago, like the above posts said does she think she invented the idea of giving your baby a bath and a bottle? I’m actually baffled at her stupidity.

Reactions: 5
God she’s selling Herbalife now? I’m slowly going off her. I hate MLM floggers! Exploiting the vulnerable for money with tit products that never work. Don’t do it Helen ✋

Reactions: 9
God she’s selling Herbalife now? I’m slowly going off her. I hate MLM floggers! Exploiting the vulnerable for money with tit products that never work. Don’t do it Helen ✋
Ffs. Thought she was dying in bed 🥴

Reactions: 2
That was a fast recovery 🤨🤨 did she say she was on antibiotics yesterday and now she’s out drinking??

Reactions: 4
Helen and Marnie having a competition on who looks the best this morning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone seen the horrific vlogs they made a few years ago where they got a film crew to come on holiday with them and dramatically film them playing tennis?

The sister (Coral) and Casey follow each other again, but not Marnie and seems like she still hasn’t met the baby- why do I feel so invested in this 😂 I’d love to know what went on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.