Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she wouldn’t promote the fact that Ocean sleeps in a Sleepyhead at night time when this is not recommended 🙁 Lots of young parents will now think this is fine.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker and first time commenting !

She really annoyed me too with her patronising stories about her routine and how you “just have to Fill your baby up”. No love, it doesn’t work like that.

I have an 8 month old who was ebf for the first 5 months of his life before we moved onto mix feeding then eventually just bottles along with solids. Even now he’s up for a feed during the night and he eats like a champ and is on 3 meals a day!

I was so close to messaging her too but thought what’s the point.

hilarious how she’s been a mum for all of 2 months but seems to think she knows it all 😒

Reactions: 7
now she’s been bloody nominated as Mum of the year. She’s not even been a mum for a year 🤣 why are people feeding her ego like this 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“When you have OCD” on her instagram story 🙄 does this idiot not realise that you not wanting to touch a button is not bad OCD? People don’t realize that OCD is a horrific thing that people genuinely suffer from and in my opinion she is making a mockery of it. She infuriates me nowadays

Reactions: 11
“When you have OCD” on her instagram story 🙄 does this idiot not realise that you not wanting to touch a button is not bad OCD? People don’t realize that OCD is a horrific thing that people genuinely suffer from and in my opinion she is making a mockery of it. She infuriates me nowadays
Ffs, also where has this sudden ocd & germs come from she she never spoke of this before it honestly just seems so fake and attention seeking to me I used to really like her it’s a shame 😩

Reactions: 3
Ffs, also where has this sudden ocd & germs come from she she never spoke of this before it honestly just seems so fake and attention seeking to me I used to really like her it’s a shame 😩
She’s only posting these things to try and be more relatable and so more people will interact with her posts. She is OBSESSED with the idea of getting to 1 million followers it’s actually getting embarrassing now

Reactions: 2
Mum of the year wtf. All’s she does is take boomerangs crying on how much she loves her and if ocean sneezes “is this what mum guilt feels like” feeding all these new mums that you need to fill bab up before bed. No you don’t at all. Letting ocean sleep in a sleepyhead at night is not adviced at all you silly woman!!! I hope she reads this one day. Attention seeking constantly get off your phone videoing every little thing & sort that hair out will you 🥴

• Haha
Mum of the year wtf. All’s she does is take boomerangs crying on how much she loves her and if ocean sneezes “is this what mum guilt feels like” feeding all these new mums that you need to fill bab up before bed. No you don’t at all. Letting ocean sleep in a sleepyhead at night is not adviced at all you silly woman!!! I hope she reads this one day. Attention seeking constantly get off your phone videoing every little thing & sort that hair out will you 🥴
To be fair, her hair is one of the only things I don’t mind about her 😂 I actually really like it, but she’s irritating me so much that it’s making it difficult to like her. I’m not sure why her and chet think that we are all interested in seeing them shopping for sofas like 4 times a week?

And now here comes all the gifted furniture for their new house 😴😴😴😴 all these “influencers” gifted homes is so boring to watch , puts me right off companies when they work with these morons !!!! Sofology seem like a right beggy company always gifting items for exposure
Can almost guarantee it will be from Arighi Bianci as they are loving the Z listers at the moment

I really want to like her but can’t now!
In the beginning when she was pregnant I liked her tips and cleaning but now I find her a little patronising and like she thinks she knows everything!! All the ads and swipe ups are getting on my nerves too !

There businesses must be going bloody good for them to be moving into a house with 4 bathrooms!! I looked and was nosey and can’t find anything on companies house, so hhhmmmmmmmm 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Banks don’t normally lend to business owners trading less than 3 years .... how do these people do it
she lives Accrington/burnley way, you can get a 3 bed terrace for £70k so I imagine with the money they’ve made over the years since ex on the beach they would have been able to put a good amount down anyway.

Reactions: 4
Chet loving himself sick on his insta stories 🤢 how many posts of his hair does he need?

He’s not the full ticket is he 🤣 he looks like matey boy from don’t f**k with cats now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Defo wanna see what this house looks like! And in all fairness have kinda missed Helen posting her stories on Insta

Look at them eyes Helen 🤣🤣
thing is they have a filter on her all the time, I tried that retro one out the other day (just to see what it made me look like, not actually using it) and it made my average blue eyes look so bright 😩😂

thing is they have a filter on her all the time, I tried that retro one out the other day (just to see what it made me look like, not actually using it) and it made my average blue eyes look so bright 😩😂
I thought this. It makes your eyes look so blue she’s always like oh I can’t believe oceans eyes. How about take a video of her without that filter on you’re fooling no one Helen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.