Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like to know how they plan on keeping “white” house white once ocean is walking and crawling around!!! Plus their doggies!!! I struggle to keep my dark grey wooden and grey carpets looking fresh !! I think they are trying to create a perfect influencer house which I’m sorry when u have a baby or children is so unmaintainable!!!!!
2 observations though:
Chet really isn’t as thick as he makes out!!!!! Quite a businessman I think and I reckon everything is in his name !!! Not helens
And two Helen is the one who is actually thick as tit.....did anyone catch on chets story when she said dinosaurs are not real and that ancient mummy Egyptians etc are a myth!!!!! Like really wtf?! Good luck with oceans homework in the future 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked them on Ex on the beach but now they're getting annoying like they have no sense of reality.

Reactions: 2
Like to know how they plan on keeping “white” house white once ocean is walking and crawling around!!! Plus their doggies!!! I struggle to keep my dark grey wooden and grey carpets looking fresh !! I think they are trying to create a perfect influencer house which I’m sorry when u have a baby or children is so unmaintainable!!!!!
2 observations though:
Chet really isn’t as thick as he makes out!!!!! Quite a businessman I think and I reckon everything is in his name !!! Not helens
And two Helen is the one who is actually thick as tit.....did anyone catch on chets story when she said dinosaurs are not real and that ancient mummy Egyptians etc are a myth!!!!! Like really wtf?! Good luck with oceans homework in the future 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂
Dinosaurs aren’t real like Santa

I just watched her stories, do they really need to post a video of Ocean in the bath saying ‘have you got boobies’ makes me feel sick that a weirdo would get pleasure from that. bleeping protect your child for duck sake, honestly sick of seeing these stupid influences/Instagram whores blasting their children in the bath!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she need to go on and on and on about how she baths her now ffs 😩 I also like the name ocean but the way she drags the name out I can’t deal with 😩

shes having her Botox topped up - shame she actually looks better now some of her filler has dissolved! The women her and Chet goes to for the treatment is scary looking!

I don’t like the way she’s basically telling other mums what to do with their child. I get giving advice but she is SO unbelievably patronizing!!

Reactions: 5
shes having her Botox topped up - shame she actually looks better now some of her filler has dissolved! The women her and Chet goes to for the treatment is scary looking!
Surely at 24yo there isn’t any need to have Botox?! Scary to think what all these young instagrammers will look like in 20+ yrs time.

not letting Chet touch his own daughter unless he washes his hands first mate winding me up !!!!!! Yet putting her trainers on his clothes to stop him touching her !! 😠 She’s touching the baby constantly I bet she isn’t washing her hands 24/7?

Reactions: 10
not letting Chet touch his own daughter unless he washes his hands first mate winding me up !!!!!! Yet putting her trainers on his clothes to stop him touching her !! 😠 She’s touching the baby constantly I bet she isn’t washing her hands 24/7?
Long time lurker but have to say this annoys me too! Especially as that baby is going to get sick all the time if she isn’t allowed to build up some immune system! I don’t know if she thinks this whole ‘hand washing’ is funny or makes her look a good mum, but frankly it’s boring!

Long time lurker but have to say this annoys me too! Especially as that baby is going to get sick all the time if she isn’t allowed to build up some immune system! I don’t know if she thinks this whole ‘hand washing’ is funny or makes her look a good mum, but frankly it’s boring!
it is 100% to make herself look like a good mum, otherwise she wouldn’t constantly film herself doing it to him!
I don’t know how he puts up with it she’s having a go at him for even talking to her coz she wants to speak to a camera instead about her Botox then you hear him apologising wtf!!!!

The amount of times they'd be on a date night and it's constant using the antibacterial gel on her hands and putting it on Chets......it's like seriously calm down enjoy your date night.

Why is she so obsessed with getting pregnant again? Her child is literally 2 months old! She probably just wants to be pregnant again so that she will get more attention and engagement on her social media 🙄 seems the type that will post her child all over social media for attention

Not that there is anything wrong with this !!!! But I think ocean is going to be a little ginger strawberry blonde cutie! I don’t think that quite lives up to Helen’s dream blonde hair baby does it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Anyone else get annoyed that she says ‘my carpet’ when showing Chet standing on the carpet 😒 THE HOUSE BELONGS TO BOTH OF YOU

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂
Dinosaurs aren’t real like Santa

I just watched her stories, do they really need to post a video of Ocean in the bath saying ‘have you got boobies’ makes me feel sick that a weirdo would get pleasure from that. bleeping protect your child for duck sake, honestly sick of seeing these stupid influences/Instagram whores blasting their children in the bath!
Saw this too so wrong.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else get annoyed that she says ‘my carpet’ when showing Chet standing on the carpet 😒 THE HOUSE BELONGS TO BOTH OF YOU
When Chet talks about the house he always says “my house, my carpet” etc. It’s all in his name too 🤨 I hope they have some sort of contract agreement in case anything happens or she’s on her ass.
How long has she had her clothing company? Is that why she isn’t in the house as you have to have 2 years books before getting a mortgage? Or is it just not making money 🤣

When Chet talks about the house he always says “my house, my carpet” etc. It’s all in his name too 🤨 I hope they have some sort of contract agreement in case anything happens or she’s on her ass.
How long has she had her clothing company? Is that why she isn’t in the house as you have to have 2 years books before getting a mortgage? Or is it just not making money 🤣
Everyone has probably realised all her stock is from Ali Express and you can buy it directly from the website about 80% cheaper 😆🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.