Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes this girl think that people give a duck about her turning a kettle on and want to see videos of her washing in the machine?!

Reactions: 7
Her grammar is bleeping appalling - GIIIIYYYSSS i’ve just wrote a list of things what I’m gonna do in isolation.

English isnt my first language, but duck me it’s better than her use of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her grammar is bleeping appalling - GIIIIYYYSSS i’ve just wrote a list of things what I’m gonna do in isolation.

English isnt my first language, but duck me it’s better than her use of it
Was just going to say the exact same, she sounds like an idiot

Reactions: 5
“so many things what you can do”

THAT you can do. THAT YOU CAN DO HELEN. Ffs. Maybe spend this time in isolation educating yourself

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember when she said she didn’t believe in the ancient Egyptians .... she said they were a myth!! 😂😂😂😂
Ffs ocean good luck bringing homework back to your mum for help 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

It looks like she’s sent ocean to the childminder today??
If she has then she’s even more stupid than she sounds, there is a bleeping worldwide pandemic so surely she hasn’t sent her to the childminder?!

Reactions: 4
Gonna go out on a whim here but she is certainly not a key worker. As important as influencers like to think they are, hopefully this is can act as a reality check to some people. There's not a chance that the baby would be at a childminder today.

Does anyone else remember when she said she didn’t believe in the ancient Egyptians .... she said they were a myth!! 😂😂😂😂
Ffs ocean good luck bringing homework back to your mum for help 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Chet doesn't seem to be the most academic but he knows when to use his brain I bet when Ocean has homework he'll help and make it fun too.

Reactions: 2
Gonna go out on a whim here but she is certainly not a key worker. As important as influencers like to think they are, hopefully this is can act as a reality check to some people. There's not a chance that the baby would be at a childminder today.
That’s what I’m hoping, surely a childminder would just tell her no? Don’t want to go off on one when we don’t even know if she’s sent her or not, I honestly don’t think she has

Reactions: 2
That’s what I’m hoping, surely a childminder would just tell her no? Don’t want to go off on one when we don’t even know if she’s sent her or not, I honestly don’t think she has
I reckon Chet has just probably had her all day 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before but honestly if I spoke to my boyfriend the way she does to Chet he would be off 😂 I’m sorry but she’s like a nagging GF 24/7!! Imagine the day he gets attention of another female and he bins her off Cos he is sick to death of her!

Reactions: 8
How can she just change Ocean’s bed time routine all the time and she rolls with it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Surely she’s lying...

Reactions: 3
In regards to Ocean going to the 'childminder', remember its technically a family member so she wont think anything of putting her there im sure 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.