Helen Briggs and Chet Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s actually proper exposing her last few days aint he !! I think it’s mad how these women comment thinking it’s funny and just seen one person comment saying listen to your woman. Boy oh boy if it was other way round people be fuming that he’d be speaking to her like that dunno how he puts up with it really. Wonder what his family think coz they must see all that

Reactions: 13
Why is she literally never with her child, everytime Chet puts something on with Ocean, she’s nowhere to be seen 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why is she literally never with her child, everytime Chet puts something on with Ocean, she’s nowhere to be seen 🤷‍♀️
It’s weird coz before she was like obsessed with her always in her face and now just the complete opposite! Can only imagine it’s from seeing this on here! Then again they’ve been at chet families haven’t they like out of their routine so I’d assume it’ll be back to how it was before with sleep routine updates etc lol

Reactions: 3
I just skipped through her story and every single one literally tapped through to see if there was anything other than waffle and every single one all I heard was ‘Guuuuuys’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure his latest post (bath video) was on his story a few weeks ago! If that’s the case, he’s gone out of his way to post it on purpose so you can hear Helen being a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No you haven't you've been at your in laws and having a boozy weekend 😂
Bit over exaggerating to say it’s never ending.. never ending is what the doctors and nurses and everyone else involved with our NHS have to deal with right now.. not answering some emails about some shakes (or whatever it is) that give you the shits!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion? Chet is our hero whilst Helen leaves us feeling bleu

Reactions: 11
‘Going to paint my decking’ .... let’s be serious, it’s Chet’s decking, not yours Helen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Going to paint my decking’ .... let’s be serious, it’s Chet’s decking, not yours Helen 😂😂
She’s just been so worried about the virus and watching the news all day everyday. Oh you didn’t look too worried when you travelled to Chet’s families even though that was against government advice and you certainly didn’t look worried when you was lap dancing on Friday night 🙃 what utter bullshit. Now she will keep saying how worried she is because she’s “so clean and obsessed with germs” 😴😴😴

Reactions: 10
Here comes the dream baby posts. Notice how Ocean was not impressed in the video but with Chet theres more smiles

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for one minute that ocean sleeps that long in the night! And if she did she certainly wouldn’t be napping so early on in the morning!!!! its all for show

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.