Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so call me a lil psycho but I was thinking about Chet and his SHOCKingly tit T-shirt drops and how he’s acting like the new supreme because his 5 tops sell out in 2 mins. And I was digging around and there is no where on the internet you can leave a review for his clothing. It could be nothing but that strikes me as strange. His Facebook page for the store has the reviews switched off as well. Just odd really.

Reactions: 10
F4954A5E-B463-4C39-9E92-460169189EFD.png

IM SORRY BUT SHES REALLY bleeping ME OFF THIS MORNING!!!
that first picture is when your a pregnant with your babygirl!!!!
yes obviously you put on weight and yes people do Bounce back and some people don’t, but that’s ok!
why can’t she be grateful she has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl instead of banging on about how big she was when she was bleeping pregnant/post labour!Obviously it’s going to take a while it takes nine months to grow a baby and it may take nine months to go back to normal but to say all that’s down to a bleeping MILKSHAKE AND CHOCOLATE BAR A DAY IS BULLSHIT!!
I think it’s disgusting what she’s saying.
+ obviously your gunna look “fatter” when your pregnant cause you are!!! You put the weight on and that’s whats healthy!🤯🤯
Did she expect to say 8 stone or sommet bleeping dim wit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I actually can’t. It makes me so angry she’s telling people to get a body like hers drink shakes for breakfast and lunch 🙃 YOURE NOT A NUTRITIONIST STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO DO THESE THINGS! It’s so so bad for your body & your health, meal replacement will yes help you lose weight but it’s so much more beneficial to just eat well. It’s bad for you to load up on rubbish like that, you’ll end up feeling tired and deflated, and once you stop you’ll just put the pounds back on. Shakes are not a lifestyle change, someone needs to contact trading standards ffs

View attachment 129055
yes obviously you put on weight and yes people do Bounce back and some people don’t, but that’s ok!
why can’t she be grateful she has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl instead of banging on about how big she was when she was bleeping pregnant/post labour!Obviously it’s going to take a while it takes nine months to grow a baby and it may take nine months to go back to normal but to say all that’s down to a bleeping MILKSHAKE AND CHOCOLATE BAR A DAY IS BULLSHIT!!
+ obviously your gunna look “fatter” when your pregnant cause you are!!! You put the weight on and that’s whats healthy!🤯🤯
Wasn’t that first picture right before she was due as well? Like surely everyone knows how much you swell up right before labour, and in the days after! She’s a bleeping numpty when it comes to this tit.

Those shakes look like fabric softener 😂 yes shakes can work.. but it’s not good for people to over hype them. Can you imagine how damaging this is for people with eating disorders. Also imagine having to live your life to maintain your weight with shakes, as soon as you begin to eat again a lot of people regain or even add more!
not good to promote this in my eyes!

Reactions: 8
And look how many poor people she has scammed, all tagging her in their stories 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
View attachment 129055
This is absolutely so disgusting I even replied to her story about it let’s see if I get blocked, you can’t use a picture of yourself just before you give birth is she that thick she doesn’t realise you swell up in pregnancy you’re nose can even spread and she’s just selling lies and scamming people

Reactions: 6
Also she promoting a shake that she never drinks the product she promoting yet she always gets Chet to drink it when he not an ambassador of the brand bloody drink it Helen !!

I’ll prob get blocked but I don’t give a tit she really pisses me off with these shakes false advertising

Attachments

• Heart
View attachment 129055
I was literally just about to post this!
She's a bleeping prat. You can't say yiu lost 4 stone! Yes she probably was 12 stone in the picture. But she forgets to mention she has a full term baby in her stomach.!!
ANYONE CAN LOOK LIKE ME IF YOU'RE SIZE 6 WHEN GET PREGNANT AND WHEN YOU HAVE THE BABY THE WEIGHT JUST FALLS OFF. PRETEND TO MAKE SHAKES NEVER ACTUALLY BE SEEN DRINKING THEM.

Reactions: 7
Also she promoting a shake that she never drinks the product she promoting yet she always gets Chet to drink it when he not an ambassador of the brand bloody drink it Helen !!

I’ll prob get blocked but I don’t give a tit she really pisses me off with these shakes false advertising
I messaged her too as that picture pissed me off. You can't use a picture of when you were heavily pregnant as a before pic ffs.
She really is a bleep, scamming all those young girls out of their money. She makes me so mad.

Reactions: 8
This just really annoys me. Selling a weight loss shake by posting pictures of yourself literally the day after you gave birth? How many poor girls will feel like awful after seeing that and think they must buy that shake In order to loose baby weight!You naturally loose weight after giving birth, an expensive unhealthy shake is giving you no nutritional value just starving your body of what it needs after giving birth! she should be ashamed

Attachments

Reactions: 2
this actually makes me sad as a ex fan of hers that she is only going on to her page to promote something, not even a hello guys hope you’re all okay etc. Just buy Herbalife. Not sure if anyone knows who jaclyn hill is kinda same situation, goes on to YouTube to say she doesn’t just make a video to promote a product she’s about to drop but then in the same video says she does have new make up dropping.. really sad and have unfollowed Helen. As a mum I’m getting super depressed by my mum Tum, it won’t vanish I’m not massive in fact My tummy is flat I just tone and tone and nothing I’ve tried all these diets and exercises etc in the past and it’s just staying I didn’t have a problem until she started saying you don’t have to stay fat basically. Really depressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
this actually makes me sad as a ex fan of hers that she is only going on to her page to promote something, not even a hello guys hope you’re all okay etc. Just buy Herbalife. Not sure if anyone knows who jaclyn hill is kinda same situation, goes on to YouTube to say she doesn’t just make a video to promote a product she’s about to drop but then in the same video says she does have new make up dropping.. really sad and have unfollowed Helen. As a mum I’m getting super depressed by my mum Tum, it won’t vanish I’m not massive in fact My tummy is flat I just tone and tone and nothing I’ve tried all these diets and exercises etc in the past and it’s just staying I didn’t have a problem until she started saying you don’t have to stay fat basically. Really depressed.
Do not feel depressed about the body your baby gifted you! That little baby will NEVER care what your body looks like and that’s your best friend right there not a milkshake 🥰
My baby is 7 month old and I’d much rather sit down and eat lunch properly with him to help is development rather than sit there drinking a shake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So ASA had a word with her about putting AD on her ads and the bleep still isn’t doing it 😡

Reactions: 7
So ASA had a word with her about putting AD on her ads and the bleep still isn’t doing it 😡
I emailed the woman back and said nothing has changed and she said she’s only been sent the guidelines last week so they give them a grace period but if it continues in a few weeks then submit another form on the website 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.