Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's been hypocritical ive said what I've posted and reacted to? Don't see what's hypocritical. Some of you women are just nasty individuals who from the safety of hiding your identities chat tit. Waiting to see some of the stuff you say here on Helens insta from your real profiles... until then I have nothing more to say and I wont be on this thread... I'll find others where people can gossip but still be humane and not troll and also not go on her page as soon as she updates and come on here to chat tit. Oh she bought h&,m clothes but bought designer the other day lol didn't know you're limited to one place to shop but whateverrrr. Goodbye trolls

How about I don't give a tit?
Are you kidding me? This thread is tame compared to others! You’re a hypocrite as gossip is just as bad as trolling. Gossip can be said with no truth to it. I don’t know what gossip you want either as you’re clearly offended by everything!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why people who don’t like what we’re saying keep returning?? Talk about glutton for punishment lol! I think we’re hilarious 😉 😂
If you’re on a laptop and don’t like what you’re seeing, I believe there’s a handy little Red Cross icon at the top right corner, takes all our negativity right out of your view! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me to she says everyone else goes on but it’s funny how no ones agreeing to her and she keeps posting the same tit. She’s been caught out being hypocritical so I don’t know why she’s carrying on
Sorry been caught out being hypocritical how? From my very first post I said I came on here and said what I find annoying about her and how I exposed chet and he blocked me that was the reason i first came on here but like i have repeatedly said but you thickos don't seem to comprehend theres a difference between gossiping and being witches and you lot are witches I have come to realise so good bye but please don't act like I haven't owned my tit I was on this page because I didn't like how helen changed and became so annoying but the way you guys go in on her is criminal and that's my personal perspective on it so whatever.

Are you kidding me? This thread is tame compared to others! You’re a hypocrite as gossip is just as bad as trolling. Gossip can be said with no truth to it. I don’t know what gossip you want either as you’re clearly offended by everything!
Gossip is no where near as bad as trolling or this site would cease to exist so you're wrong. Like I said comment some of the stuff on insta to get your accounts shut down or come off as a troll. If you commented does chet pay for everything or does he cheat your account wouldn't be blocked but trolling her appearance and getting reported it would so clearly a big difference hun.
Said my piece and that's it now done with this for the last time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry been caught out being hypocritical how? From my very first post I said I came on here and said what I find annoying about her and how I exposed chet and he blocked me that was the reason i first came on here but like i have repeatedly said but you thickos don't seem to comprehend theres a difference between gossiping and being witches and you lot are witches I have come to realise so good bye but please don't act like I haven't owned my tit I was on this page because I didn't like how helen changed and became so annoying but the way you guys go in on her is criminal and that's my personal perspective on it so whatever.

Gossip is no where near as bad as trolling or this site would cease to exist so you're wrong. Like I said comment some of the stuff on insta to get your accounts shut down or come off as a troll. If you commented does chet pay for everything or does he cheat your account wouldn't be blocked but trolling her appearance and getting reported it would so clearly a big difference hun.
Said my piece and that's it now done with this for the last time
Please you contradicting yourself again and again so please stop. You were here for gossip so I don’t know what you’re expecting to see. You’ve liked comments slating her looks so please, unless you clean, shut up. Your still here for all the reasons we are so stop acting like you’re better. I’ve agreed I don’t like the comments about her appearance.

And gossip is just as bad, gossip can be malicious. You’ve obviously seen some things that relate to you. Do you rely on a man for money like Helen? You seemed to have your back up on that.

Reactions: 8
How about shut your mouth and not tell me what to do? For people so opinionated you cant really take critique back? The irony loool I'll say and do what I like thanks
I thought this person might have been Chet from the way they were talking and typing etc... but the more I think about it I don’t think Chet could string a proper sentence together so it’s unlikely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And before you come back I actually don’t follow Chet of Helen. That’s why I’m on here to see what they’ve posted so I don’t have to follow them.

Reactions: 4
One more thing if what any of us have said was that bad it would be deleted by admin and our accounts would be blocked. Like I said go to Mrs hinch thread and you’ll see bitchyness. Comments about her looks and her sons are disgusting and way worse than anything on here. So please go take your lectures there

Reactions: 6
She’s actually deleted her account now but I was going to report her because if you look on the rules you aren’t supposed to start arguments or announce your leaving and she’s done quite a bit of both today 🤣👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all have mental health problems and are thickos, your assumptions are okay then? The only thicko is her agreeing to sell tit from websites when they are actually scams and ripping everyone off! Oh and thinking the white company would give her some type of deal 😂😂😂

One more thing if what any of us have said was that bad it would be deleted by admin and our accounts would be blocked. Like I said go to Mrs hinch thread and you’ll see bitchyness. Comments about her looks and her sons are disgusting and way worse than anything on here. So please go take your lectures there
I wouldn’t dare go on Mrs Hinchs thread, I actually don’t mind her and they are savages on that thread, if I said something nice they would annihilate me 😂😂 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ocean looks really sad on that recent pic she's put up, and also each to their own but I bloody hate those headbands on babies and I'm sure babies hate them too.
I would much rather see Stacey Solomon's smiley baby or the finch bakery babies. Ocean never looks happy, they should capture them moments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would much rather see Stacey Solomon's smiley baby or the finch bakery babies. Ocean never looks happy, they should capture them moments
Nah it’s all about baby fashion and filters, that baby is beautiful.. but it’s all for the gram not genuine at all!

can’t wait to go finch bakery when it opens btw 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s actually deleted her account now but I was going to report her because if you look on the rules you aren’t supposed to start arguments or announce your leaving and she’s done quite a bit of both today 🤣👋
She’ll come back on another account as she’ll be dying to know what’s being said as she wants to know the ‘gossip’

Reactions: 5
Right so I’ve received an email back about my complaints of her lack of putting AD, they said they have reviewed it and decided she is breaking the rules so they have been in touch with her and explained the rules and what she should be doing. Now let’s see if anything changes 🤔

Actually scrap that because she’s put 2 things on today with no AD or gifted 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.