Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like Caroline flack and if you think it is I hope you’re writing it on every thread that’s to do with someone cause they’re all pretty much the same thing and some are worse. Btw if you don’t like it do one now 👋🏻 People have said you’re in the wrong place so might aswell just leave cause no one gunna agree fully we ya 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing like Caroline flack and if you think it is I hope you’re writing it on every thread that’s to do with someone cause they’re all pretty much the same thing and some are worse. Btw if you don’t like it do one now 👋🏻 People have said you’re in the wrong place so might aswell just leave cause no one gunna agree fully we ya 💋
Exactly! I’ve seen threads which are way worse then this one about Helen.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! I’ve seen threads which are way worse then this one about Helen.
I was actually going to say that in my reply to her but forgot, some are ruthless and have thread after thread about them. Remember it was someone who likes her that alerted her to this thread, now that I find very strange, now that’s the kind of people who talk about the “be kind” stuff and then do things like that but they were just alerting her to it and all the “nasty things” said about her, so that makes them a good person right 🤣

Reactions: 3
I was actually going to say that in my reply to her but forgot, some are ruthless and have thread after thread about them. Remember it was someone who likes her that alerted her to this thread, now that I find very strange, now that’s the kind of people who talk about the “be kind” stuff and then do things like that but they were just alerting her to it and all the “nasty things” said about her, so that makes them a good person right 🤣
I don’t follow Mrs Hinch but I stumbled across a thread on her, there’s literally over a hundred! And people say disgusting things about her baby, no one has said anything horrible about Ocean, specially the way she looks. If people want to say this thread is nit picking read that thread it literally is slagging of everything Mrs hinch does. This thread is tame!

And your right someone told Helen about this thread. They were obviously on it for a reason! I think they showed her the picture someone took of her walking the dogs which I don’t understand. They should of reported it to admin to get it taken down. Telling her is just going to upset her which is understandable. I wouldn’t want people taking photos of me walking my dogs! But why was this person here in the first place they were obviously keeping track on what was said, not so innocent as they were trying to make out.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but if you read this thread back a couple of pages, one of the members commented on what a horrible nasty person she was at school to others, now all of a sudden, we are awful commenting on her appearance. I appreciate she may have grown up a bit from being at school but even so, She should learn not to give out cos she clearly cant take critisim on the internet. I think ive mentioned her lips looking ridiculous but honestly i think over the top lip fillers look ridiculous on anyone!

Sorry but if you read this thread back a couple of pages, one of the members commented on what a horrible nasty person she was at school to others, now all of a sudden, we are awful commenting on her appearance. I appreciate she may have grown up a bit from being at school but even so, She should learn not to give out cos she clearly cant take critisim on the internet. I think ive mentioned her lips looking ridiculous but honestly i think over the top lip fillers look ridiculous on anyone!

Edit: not justifying people being horrible and trolling by the way, just making an ovservation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t think commenting on lip fillers can be defined as trolling, it’s hardly commenting on their natural looks is it 😂 And what about screenshots were Chet has been vile to people who have messaged him 🤷‍♀️ Is that trolling too?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol I’m sure Helen ain’t caring if people slag her lip fillers. I get abuse in my line of work or in my normal life from random people whispering about my lip fillers and it doesn’t affect me 😂🤦🏾‍♀️. I couldn’t care less it’s ignorant people doing it so I notice, but it’s their opinion. Not everyone likes it I get it. Same with guys covered in tats they get dirty looks etc. Helen Having bright blue hair I’m sure she’s used to people staring etc when she’s out she’s not exactly gonna blend in so I don’t think she would care about a few comments about hair or lips really. So yeh to compare this to Caroline flack is a joke really

Lol I’m sure Helen ain’t caring if people slag her lip fillers. I get abuse in my line of work or in my normal life from random people whispering about my lip fillers and it doesn’t affect me 😂🤦🏾‍♀️. I couldn’t care less it’s ignorant people doing it so I notice, but it’s their opinion. Not everyone likes it I get it. Same with guys covered in tats they get dirty looks etc. Helen Having bright blue hair I’m sure she’s used to people staring etc when she’s out she’s not exactly gonna blend in so I don’t think she would care about a few comments about hair or lips really. So yeh to compare this to Caroline flack is a joke really

Thats fair enough, Its her choice and she chooses to plaster it all online. Its the fact she makes out shes so lovely and sweet when actually its not the case. I totally agree about caroline flack though, it was awful what happened to her, and to compare a few comments on here to how the media savaged that poor woman is horrendous. And as mentioned some of the other threads on here are absolutely brutal, i feel this is pretty tame. There are plenty of people that dont get slagged off on this site, and theres a reason for it!

Reactions: 4
Not just that we’ve had people who have seen her out with Katie Salmon acting like she’s Beyonce! You were on one season of Ex on the Beach calm down. And I think it’s very telling how she’s fallen out with so many people. Yet here, were supposed to be up her arse praising her. If she wants to treat people like tit she has to expect people’s opinions in return.

I see the person who compared this thread to Caroline Flack has gone very quiet... maybe read a few of the threads mentioned and you’ll see Helens got it very easy compared to others.

Reactions: 7
I feel like the only “slagging off of her appearance” has been her fillers and her hair? Not even so much her fillers as far as I’m aware! But most people saying she’d actually be a very pretty girl without them, dunno if I’m just oblivious to the “trolling”? If you’ve got blue hair and massive lips people are gonna have an opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
And as for the egg head- that’s related to the fact her scraped back blue hair (with terrible light roots!) makes her look bald and egg like.
Again people saying she looks a lot better without! I’d say more constructive criticism than trolling 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not just that we’ve had people who have seen her out with Katie Salmon acting like she’s Beyonce! You were on one season of Ex on the Beach calm down. And I think it’s very telling how she’s fallen out with so many people. Yet here, were supposed to be up her arse praising her. If she wants to treat people like tit she has to expect people’s opinions in return.

I see the person who compared this thread to Caroline Flack has gone very quiet... maybe read a few of the threads mentioned and you’ll see Helens got it very easy compared to others.
She said she’s not commenting again 🤣 She quite clearly is a fan because what good advice has Helen ever give which is what she’s claiming...

Oh sorry I’ve just remembered she told us to get a thermometer for our babies. Silly me, mum of the year 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Also I have a question, if Helen does in fact get rid of the blue hair (🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼) and goes blonde (I still think brown would be better personally) what will her insta handle be?! “Blondee”? NEED TO KNOW 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel like the only “slagging off of her appearance” has been her fillers and her hair? Not even so much her fillers as far as I’m aware! But most people saying she’d actually be a very pretty girl without them, dunno if I’m just oblivious to the “trolling”? If you’ve got blue hair and massive lips people are gonna have an opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️
And as for the egg head- that’s related to the fact her scraped back blue hair (with terrible light roots!) makes her look bald and egg like.
Again people saying she looks a lot better without! I’d say more constructive criticism than trolling 😂
This 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
exactly I think people say why does she give herself an egg head cause she would look much better wearing her hair looser etc it’s not flattering. People here really don’t slag off her looks in my eyes. a few people who don’t like fillers comment but the hair yeh it’s more constructive. Hinchs thread is off the scales compared to this one.

Reactions: 2
Wonder would Chet call Ocean a ‘fatty chunk’ when she’s 18... I don’t understand how he can speak to her the way he does 😭

Reactions: 9
“Baby fashion” luv she’s wearing a bleeping vest and a pair of joggers from what I can see! How is that baby fashion 🤣😫 CBA

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Baby fashion” luv she’s wearing a bleeping vest and a pair of joggers from what I can see! How is that baby fashion 🤣😫 CBA
No this has got to be her most cringe phase. Absolutely desperate to change her account to “baby fashion” and have companies send her freebies. Embarrassing...

And that photo is so filtered 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
No this has got to be her most cringe phase. Absolutely desperate to change her account to “baby fashion” and have companies send her freebies. Embarrassing...

She is a beautiful little baby, sick of the filters they put on her. Its so obviously desperate as well. They are using their child to stay relevant on instagram. Poor ocean is gunna have so many issues if they carry on like this with her all her life. Its sad that they are so obviously desperate to stay relevant on social media and trying to use a baby to do so. Disgraceful

I’m actually speechless... how does she think these posts have anything to do with fashion?! She’s dressing her baby on ordinary clothes like every other mum! I’m honestly baffled by her need to be liked, the comments as well saying “you are such a good mum 😫❤“ like what?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.