Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even disclosed as an add either, I’m going to put a complaint in it’s getting ridiculous
Definitely not declaring anything which is wrong. First and foremost she would have been gifted those ear phones and she hasn't used #gifted, and she's probably an affiliate so gets a commission on each sale that uses her discount code, which she also hasn't disclosed. So many influencers have been called out and then rectified their mistakes that there's no way she wouldn't know what to do by now!

Reactions: 5
Shocked that these two are still famous after watching them on ???? reality show many moons ago. Clinging onto ‘fame’ by a thread.

Reactions: 6
hi Helen or helens mum or Chet 😂😂😂😂👋🏽 Can’t stay away can you. Loving looking at all your activity standing up for Helen and Chet... only them 🤔 funny that. 🤦🏾‍♀️😭
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
I was thinking this from her posts earlier on in the thread. This isn’t a thread where we all talk about how much we love them. You’re on the wrong site doll. Also Chet himself uploaded a video of them at a rave of his mates doing balloons right next him ? Responsible ? I think notttt

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic but does anyone else follow Molly Smith? She was on the latest love island - think it’s was winter island. I’ve been watching her stories and she’s peddling the same tit helen is. We’re talking literally a few days apart - first it was the foundation, then the workout gear and now it’s them crappy bands. Helen will post then she’ll post a few days later?! Just goes to show they’ll push any old tit as long as the price is right!!

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but does anyone else follow Molly Smith? She was on the latest love island - think it’s was winter island. I’ve been watching her stories and she’s peddling the same tit helen is. We’re talking literally a few days apart - first it was the foundation, then the workout gear and now it’s them crappy bands. Helen will post then she’ll post a few days later?! Just goes to show they’ll push any old tit as long as the price is right!!
I’ll give it a look. I keep the following of minor reality stars to a limit. Even though the entertainment value is there, I just can’t be bothered to flick through their pointless ads every day. YOU ONLY LIKE THE PRODUCT COZ YOU ARE PAID grrrrtrrrr

Reactions: 5
hi Helen or helens mum or Chet 😂😂😂😂👋🏽 Can’t stay away can you. Loving looking at all your activity standing up for Helen and Chet... only them 🤔 funny that. 🤦🏾‍♀️😭
Also when he freely advertising his cousin doing balloons and he had himself on his story maybe before ex on the beach of himself doing balloons so yea it’s irresponsible

• Haha
What because it’s funny how much assumptions are made I question why yous think this and that? Not exactly sticking up for them is it?

I can assure u I am actually from Scotland no relation to any of them but I like how u guys are all guessing 👀

Anyway I’m not there biggest fan even on ex I didn’t like them that much but there is sooooo much stereotyping and judgement I do enjoy a read and to mix it up a bit by asking why this or that is it not a forum for your opinions?

Can't believe she's promoting those air pod knock offs again!! No one cares!!

Also, am I the only one who doesn't talk to my baby like they're a tiny little puppy? I talk to my son like he is a human being, I've never become annoyingly high pitched and squeely! Every video where I've seen her talking to ocean I just want to tell her to actually have a conversation with her! I might be on my own on this one, but please speak like a normal human being to her!!
When I had my eldest I did that to start with (19 still lived with my mom and dad) they were both like she's a child not a pet. But now I've had my second I speak to him like I would any other person. My partner thinks I'm mad. He's all hes a baby he's not going to speak back.
Yeah if you don't talk to your child properly in a normal tone how are they ever going to know how to talk to you.
What's she going to do next. Good girl, who's a good girl, oceans a good girl. Want a treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also when he freely advertising his cousin doing balloons and he had himself on his story maybe before ex on the beach of himself doing balloons so yea it’s irresponsible
What is the balloons? I thought it was helium to get a squeaky voice 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I will say about this thread is there is a lot of speculation. Helen posted the other day to say her and Chet go halves on everything to do with the house but perhaps if there’s extras she charges him but you lot are calling her a woman, a free loader and all sorts for something you don’t even know is facts. Plus even if Chet DID allow that, that is personally their relationship dynamic as he makes more or whatever, so what? How many stay at home mums rely on a mans income? I don’t get the harshness. The cheating with Chet I saw myself and put the details in another thread no made up stuff but what was actually posted online and the reactions I got. Another thing is claiming marnies indirects are to Helen all the time again you don’t Know That for certain, it seems like you want to hate the girl so badly and yes she’s annoying, yes her high pitched squeal or talk to the dogs makes me want to vomit but there’s disliking and then there’s slander you know?

You can’t just presume people on here don’t know them though, I know there is a few that do 🤫🤐
Claim to know them... where’s the proof? Not seen anything other then stupid screenshots from 2016 of a random saying Chet cheating tbh

Reactions: 4
No of course it isn’t but people who know him say his always off his face. He hangs out with a lot of druggies Kyle Beaumont anyone?

Ha I thought the same thing!
I’m so pleased somebody said this I was thinking the same 😂😂😂
Funny they haven’t replied either. Caught out once again. Honestly it’s always so obvious 😂 don’t come on here defending etc and expect us not to know it’s them 😂🙈

What because it’s funny how much assumptions are made I question why yous think this and that? Not exactly sticking up for them is it?

I can assure u I am actually from Scotland no relation to any of them but I like how u guys are all guessing 👀

Anyway I’m not there biggest fan even on ex I didn’t like them that much but there is sooooo much stereotyping and judgement I do enjoy a read and to mix it up a bit by asking why this or that is it not a forum for your opinions?
😂 ok “Nicola” 😂 from Scotland love that extra input that clearly means you’re nothing to dowith them 🤦🏾‍♀️😂.
Think you’re on the wrong thread and forum if you think there’s too much judgement etc and stereotyping.... not sure why you would care “Nicola” if you only want to stick up for them maybe don’t contribute cause all we want is hot ☕ not bland boring views on how we are trolls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
One thing I will say about this thread is there is a lot of speculation. Helen posted the other day to say her and Chet go halves on everything to do with the house but perhaps if there’s extras she charges him but you lot are calling her a woman, a free loader and all sorts for something you don’t even know is facts. Plus even if Chet DID allow that, that is personally their relationship dynamic as he makes more or whatever, so what? How many stay at home mums rely on a mans income? I don’t get the harshness. The cheating with Chet I saw myself and put the details in another thread no made up stuff but what was actually posted online and the reactions I got. Another thing is claiming marnies indirects are to Helen all the time again you don’t Know That for certain, it seems like you want to hate the girl so badly and yes she’s annoying, yes her high pitched squeal or talk to the dogs makes me want to vomit but there’s disliking and then there’s slander you know?

Claim to know them... where’s the proof? Not seen anything other then stupid screenshots from 2016 of a random saying Chet cheating tbh
But isn’t this what threads are for. Speculation? And Helen reads this and has seen everyone call her a sponge, she’s pretending that she pays half. She said months ago that a man should pay for everything, sorry that’s scum behaviour. And Chet puts up with it as he gets away with cheating.

I’ve just looked at what else you’ve posted and you posted about him cheating so it’s okay for you to speculate and ridicule both of them without proof? Everyone is allowed an opinion of the both of them as they post most of their life online anyway.

Reactions: 13
Seems like they’ve got the whole squad on here to support 😂👀
If we see a video of Helen absolutely twisted off her barnet and some lad huffing on a balloon I’d say we’re more than within our rights to assume the raves they attend involve drugs, plus all you have to do is look at the company they keep!
Im just on here for the tea so please “Nicola”, stop killing our vibe.

also, ShylaSimone slander is the act of making a false and damaging statement to somebody’s reputation or career. I’d hardly say a bit of gossip on a GOSSIP SITE is damaging anyone’s “career” (if you can call selling Ali Express clothes and promoting scams a career) and I’d say she’s damaged her own reputation by peddling shite on her stories to young impressionable followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Funny they haven’t replied either. Caught out once again. Honestly it’s always so obvious 😂 don’t come on here defending etc and expect us not to know it’s them 😂🙈

😂 ok “Nicola” 😂 from Scotland love that extra input that clearly means you’re nothing to dowith them 🤦🏾‍♀️😂.
Think you’re on the wrong thread and forum if you think there’s too much judgement etc and stereotyping.... not sure why you would care “Nicola” if you only want to stick up for them maybe don’t contribute cause all we want is hot ☕ not bland boring views on how we are trolls
You must be a wee bit silly you said I hadn’t replied and then quoted my reply 😂😂😂

I haven’t said anyone’s is trolls I am merely asking about all the speculation people have

I thought this forum was to put each other’s views across not just to trash people or have I got the rules mixed up 😂😂

I did laugh at your reply so sorry for no hot tea should I go make a fake twitter account to state someone is a cheat but not actually post any proof of it ? Just for some hot teaaaaaa

Reactions: 3
You must be a wee bit silly you said I hadn’t replied and then quoted my reply 😂😂😂

I haven’t said anyone’s is trolls I am merely asking about all the speculation people have

I thought this forum was to put each other’s views across not just to trash people or have I got the rules mixed up 😂😂

I did laugh at your reply so sorry for no hot tea should I go make a fake twitter account to state someone is a cheat but not actually post any proof of it ? Just for some hot teaaaaaa
Make all the fake twitters you want love, makes no odds to my life 😂 Goodnight god bless x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’m pretty sure this isn’t Casey 🙂 and were still under lockdown 👏🏼🙄following suit from Helen and Chet I see
on a brighter note I spy an ‘ad’ being labelled with ‘ad’ 😁🤣
That’s marnies mum. She used to live with them 😂 I always found her strange seems to live off Marnie. But she’s always looking after Rox, more than they like to admit.

does anyone remember when marnies was caught taking drugs in a toilet cubicle on a night out. All as bad as each other. So embarrassing for the children

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.