Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still yet to see Helen actually drink a herbal life tea or shake at least with Danielle Armstrong she actually drinks it

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure they don't need all those cleaning products, toothpaste, toothbrushes etc. How about donating them. Really can't stand either of them, used to like Chet but think he's an utter bleep too now, the way Ocean comes second to his fifa is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure they don't need all those cleaning products, toothpaste, toothbrushes etc. How about donating them. Really can't stand either of them, used to like Chet but think he's an utter bleep too now, the way Ocean comes second to his fifa is disgusting
I don't think she bought them to donate them 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen chets new story asking if anyone else’s mrs picks at everything they do lol trouble in paradise
Do you guys honestly think if they were having serious problems they would be posting it?

I am about to go ape tit spending24 hours a day with my other half and I am nit picking at everything also!

Reactions: 1
asking if she should stay blue or go blonde
sure we was all on about this few posts ago😂 feel like a guru with her watching our comments😂
hi helen, my magic ball says stop being a sponge

also chets story ‘ got loads of stuff for the house, even got some dog treats for helen’🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has “weighted herself” 🤣. 100% she will still have the vegan takeaway because she doesn’t think it’s junk food because it’s vegan

I don’t think she pays for that bulk stuff, I think it’s gifted. Also St Moritz her fave tan. What happened to her working with that rose & caramel? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only person who doesn't think she'd suit natural hair 😂. I think she'll look washed out

Reactions: 1
It’s like Helen promotes every piece of tit that Chloe ferry has already promoted a few weeks before. So boring and clearly most are scams 😤

Reactions: 7
Omg Chet saying he gets the bill on his story after her saying “LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT O” yeah off someone else’s card doesn’t really count love

Reactions: 8
New here after finally deciding to set up an account and not just continuously read comments haha. Helen doesn't declare any of her paid promotions, affiliates or gifted items....she misleads her audience. She should know the rules but clearly chooses to ignore them. I can guarantee she is gifted her vegan takeaway, paid a sum to promote these traders and gets a commission for every sale of those resistance bands that have used her discount code... it's probably just a code to track her sales, the items are probably priced higher so it seems people are getting a good deal... does she think her followers are stupid?

I notice she went silent on the whole weaning thing after she got backlash for feeding ocean to early and then conveniently chet posts a story of ocean in her high chair and how she has food everywhere so we can now all assume that ocean has started solids and that Helen has chosen to stay silent on her stories (maybe she doesnt want anyone to ask her questions? it wasn't an easy transition for me and my son so maybe she's finding it hard just like a lot of us)

Reactions: 13
Someone has wrote on her pic of Ocean that she’s beautiful but that the pic looks like it’s got a filter on 🤣 it’s literally so strange to filter a picture of a baby

Has anyone else noticed Helens missed a fence panel. It's a little bit behind a bush but still majorly noticeable. It's on chets story's today 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s like Helen promotes every piece of tit that Chloe ferry has already promoted a few weeks before. So boring and clearly most are scams 😤
Made me laugh how she’s filmed her ad for those resistance bands and now she’s letting Orshun use them as a teething toy. They will promote any old 💩!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.