Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when she was 9 months pregnant she was 12 stone, she’s had her baby and she’s 8 stone. Although if you click on her selling page, she actually says she’s lost 3 stone 🙄 Why can’t she understand that you can’t include birthing a baby in your weight loss via “herbal life” 🤣 also you’ve been having it for 6 months have you Helen? You were still pregnant 6 months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely hate that she is saying lost 4 stone in 6 months because of this herbal life! You had a baby! That doesnt count as losing 4 stone in weight!
I just hope there isn't any young girls or new mums that are impressionable and expect a "4 stone weight loss" because of those products. I've always been slim myself, my baby is nearly 1, after having him I stayed in similar shape and similar weight to before him, my body isn't the same at all and I didnt expect it to be. It's called a mom body for a reason because your a mum now. It's about your metabolism and your own body not some meal replacement shakes for God sake. And the pictures she uses to show the difference make me so angry cause there could be new mums putting extra pressure on themselves to get "her results"

Reactions: 11
One of the photos she uses to advertise on her plan website is from Chistmas.. 3 stone in a month using shakes whilst breastfeeding 😩😂 it's such bullshit I can't cope!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I usually only read this thread for entertainment but her Herbalife post today has really pissed me off! 4 stone from Herbalife? she knows damn well most of her weight came off after birth, she must think her followers are thick as tit to sit there lying through her massive teeth and fake smile!

Reactions: 7
Can we all group together to get her banned or something 😂 they never declare ads. Surely that isn’t allowed ? I couldn’t watch her Herbalife tit because it drives me mad. She’s a twit, a massive twit. No one cares about your greasy take aways and your greasy hair. twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we all group together to get her banned or something 😂 they never declare ads. Surely that isn’t allowed ? I couldn’t watch her Herbalife tit because it drives me mad. She’s a twit, a massive twit. No one cares about your greasy take aways and your greasy hair. twit
I reported her to asa but haven’t heard anything back yet

Reactions: 6
Has any of you looked at her herbalife page? It's so misleading! Putting before and after pictures of her and other people where the after pictures are better lighting, smiling, posing 😡 dont know how they get away with being able to advertise it etc

Reactions: 8
Has any of you looked at her herbalife page? It's so misleading! Putting before and after pictures of her and other people where the after pictures are better lighting, smiling, posing 😡 dont know how they get away with being able to advertise it etc
has she a page on Instagram for this? Or on the Herbalife site ?

You know when you go on Facebook and you see those thick girls from school pushing Herbal Life, Juice Plus, Younguiqe makeup etc thinking it will make them rich and calling it their own business (🙄).... Do you actually make good money from it? Helen seriously can’t make that much commission from it!

Did anyone see her post all her unanswered emails a few weeks back but it wasn’t even on the inbox page she just zoomed into the number of unread ones at the side bar. As if she had hundreds of people enquire about it, it’s been around for ages I don’t know why people would pick her to be their ‘mentor’.

Reactions: 9
And she breastfed, even though only for 3 weeks, also a factor in losing weight!

Reactions: 5
has she a page on Instagram for this? Or on the Herbalife site ?
On Instagram if you click the link in her bio that says bleuplan or something like that it takes you to her Herbalife page, you can buy the plans etc from it so I'm guessing it's the herbalife page

Reactions: 2
Really winds me up that she pushes losing baby weight so quickly and claiming that it's all down to Herbalife. My daughter is about 3 weeks older than Ocean and have I still got a flabby tubby? YES! I don't tend to feel bad about it until I watch her videos.
My daughter is also a dark gingery colour and I would never think of using a filter on her. It's absolutely gorgeous!
I've also never seen either of them do any sensory play with her at all. In the 6 months since Ocean was born you'd have thought one of them would have posted a picture of video of them playing with her 🥴

Reactions: 9
I feel like I need to say, is anyone else finding this whole Faded x Carol Baskin thing cringe? Like trying to get sales off the back of something completely unrelated just because it was popular like a month ago... 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it's a while but wait till Ocean starts nursery shell be coming home messy covered in paint, mud, food it will be a big shock.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.