Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Chet will take the filter off for his trainers but not on his daughter 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now she’s saying she pays half of everything, I swear she is asking herself these questions 😂
Course she does 🤣😂 She said about a year ago men should pay everything. She also doesn’t have the income he does and if she did have her own money, she wouldn’t send Chet a list of spendings 😂

I don’t think either them can be classed as a mug? That’s actually the right thing to do in my eyes? They might have a contract to say the both pay half the mortgage even though it’s in his name. My house is in my husbands name as I was just under the 2 year self employed ban so could not be considered for the mortgage. I pay half? We have an agreement in writing drawn up by our solicitor to say if we split the house gets split 50/50. Are we mugs? No. We just have a brain.
Yes I agree as I may have to do the same with my boyfriend but I’ll still pay half. But you’re telling the truth Helen definitely isn’t! She’s a sponge

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve just watched that story. That’s terrible that he literally switched it on just for her and then back off 🤦‍♀️
Oh he did show a little glimpse of her without one on ! She’s so gorgeous 😩😩 her hairs like a Auburn colour. Love it ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh he did show a little glimpse of her without one on ! She’s so gorgeous 😩😩 her hairs like a Auburn colour. Love it ❤❤
Yeah a brief glimpse without a filter 🤣 she is a gorgeous baby. I don’t think her eyes look as blue, maybe that’s what the filter is for 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah a brief glimpse without a filter 🤣 she is a gorgeous baby. I don’t think her eyes look as blue, maybe that’s what the filter is for 🤦‍♀️
Yeah I agree. My daughter has blue eyes and they are fairly bright and I tried that filter on her and they were like crystal clear. The most blue ever and my baby’s hair didn’t look as red either. Still a gorgeous lil bubs tho. Just a shame they are like that with her 😢

It really bugs me how many pairs of trainers he has 😂🙈 I think he’s had more trainers just while we’ve been on lockdown than I have had all year, maybe even two years!!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree. My daughter has blue eyes and they are fairly bright and I tried that filter on her and they were like crystal clear. The most blue ever and my baby’s hair didn’t look as red either. Still a gorgeous lil bubs tho. Just a shame they are like that with her 😢
I must admit, I just tried it on my baby (black hair, brown eyes) and it was verryyyy cute, but still not a patch on him without a filter ❤

Reactions: 1
Ok guys I need to order some pic n mix but don’t want it going in egg heads pocket so where else can I get some?
I had a vegan all sorts mega bag delivered today and can confirm they are really nice sweets if you still haven’t made your mind up 😊

Reactions: 7
He’s so vile to people that message him. Literally replies everytime as well just to send some abuse 🙄 Notice he didn’t reply when you was saying how cute they was.
I dont think what I said was that bad but alot of these influencers are what I call demented snowflakes if you disagree with them your a hater.

Oh my god the videos of ocean on chet’s story just broke my heart. You can see her wee face turning to look at him and getting excited and he’s just shaking his head 😔
That story got me too thats why I messaged him.

Reactions: 1
Using Ocean to advertise his pick n mix I see and the poor thing nearly got hurt by it going up her nose. tit parents right there.

Filter again!!
And in front of helens phone watching her programme at 10am, no doubt since she’s been up 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.