Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those questions and answers are 100% being contrived by Helen to try and answer some of the things that are being said on here. Nothing outright negative but a positive question put into an answer on some of the points on here. Pretty clever (we are all on to that hells bells)

the ONLY thing I would say, was that this site has clearly massively got to her. You can tell by the way she talks now is softer, and the fact she has done a complete u turn in a couple of weeks with her hair from never ever ever wanting to not have it blue tonow saying she hates it and wanting to go blonde (the colour everyone said she looked better in).
It’s actually quite sad but I hope from what people say who actually used to know her that it will make her better herself and stop all the tit.

And if you are reading this Helen, please stop with shite you are advertising, and if you don’t, you must declare your ads so people are aware. We will all be reporting you, imagine waking up one morning and the advertising agency have disabled your account... how would that make you feel? Those poor people leaving comments on your posts, literally everything you promote is a scam and it’s NOT ON.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think either them can be classed as a mug? That’s actually the right thing to do in my eyes? They might have a contract to say the both pay half the mortgage even though it’s in his name. My house is in my husbands name as I was just under the 2 year self employed ban so could not be considered for the mortgage. I pay half? We have an agreement in writing drawn up by our solicitor to say if we split the house gets split 50/50. Are we mugs? No. We just have a brain.
Good for you. But not everyone is in that situation unfortunately. The house we live in is in my partners family’s name so I don’t have a cat in hells chance of anything if we split up. I pay for the food shopping, tv licence, all our baby’s things and the fuel and I don’t pay for anything else and my partner is happy with that.

Reactions: 3
“An idol” 🤣🤣🤣 thats deffo from herself. So the Q&A was basically just to boast about how amazing she is. Most other people with children look after them and clean their house AND go to work so why does she think she’s exclusive 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also... Chet has registered a limited company in the name of ocean sunset ... just off the topic and I feel people need to know this useless info 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“An idol” 🤣🤣🤣 thats deffo from herself. So the Q&A was basically just to boast about how amazing she is. Most other people with children look after them and clean their house AND go to work so why does she think she’s exclusive 🤷‍♀️
Should we all nominate ourselves for pride of Britain for looking after our kids, homes and careers ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good for you. But not everyone is in that situation unfortunately. The house we live in is in my partners family’s name so I don’t have a cat in hells chance of anything if we split up. I pay for the food shopping, tv licence, all our baby’s things and the fuel and I don’t pay for anything else and my partner is happy with that.
I think you still have rights because you do contribute to the household. As long as you have been contributing for a certain amount of time I’m sure you still have rights. Don’t hold me to that but I think that’s the case! 😁

Reactions: 4
I think you still have rights because you do contribute to the household. As long as you have been contributing for a certain amount of time I’m sure you still have rights. Don’t hold me to that but I think that’s the case! 😁
Yes you do. But it's not that simple and can be very costly. If it's your partners families name do you have some kind of rental agreement or paying mortage off directly. All depends on those kind of factors.

Reactions: 2
what a bleeping lemon she is😂 nearly in tears here at her Q&A
when she cleans chet watches ocean, no love she’s stuck in a high chair watching tit in front of a tv or laptop whilst you make a crappy bed in a crappy house and bleeping chet is dyeing socks!
and like duck she pays for half, on a skimpy business, PLEASE🤦🏼‍♀️
hi helen darling, please take them Q&A’s down, it’s embarrassing😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what a bleeping lemon she is😂 nearly in tears here at her Q&A
when she cleans chet watches ocean, no love she’s stuck in a high chair watching tit in front of a tv or laptop whilst you make a crappy bed in a crappy house and bleeping chet is dyeing socks!
and like duck she pays for half, on a skimpy business, PLEASE🤦🏼‍♀️
hi helen darling, please take them Q&A’s down, it’s embarrassing😂😂😂
She totally contradicts herself, one of them says how she does everything for Ocean, only cleans when she naps then says Chet has Ocean while she cleans...
The 3 B’s are back. Kill me now 🤣

Also why is everything so exaggerated, she clearly didn’t breastfeed for 2 months because she was out drinking and in London at Christmas and wasn’t breastfeeding then 🤷‍♀️ it was more like 3 weeks hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She totally contradicts herself, one of them says how she does everything for Ocean, only cleans when she naps then says Chet has Ocean while she cleans...
i don’t think she actually reads these back to herself😂 can you imagine if every question she got was a hate question and these are all her own questions to make it look like people are interested😂😂

What the duck is she gonna call a boy if she has one 😂🙈
probably bleeping flounder or thumper😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg this is soooo funny she’s literally wrote these questions to answer tattle😂😂😂😂😂😂 amazing !

with that being said I actually think I will soften towards her if she gets rid of the tit blue hair 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg this is soooo funny she’s literally wrote these questions to answer tattle😂😂😂😂😂😂 amazing !

with that being said I actually think I will soften towards her if she gets rid of the tit blue hair 😂
how tacky does it make her look, and all them bald patches. i don’t know how she doesn’t see i herself.
but yeah she aimed them at tattle😂

Reactions: 8
That latest one is for tattle “Sleep has NOTHING TO DO WITH PARENTING” 🤣🤣🤣 this is actually comedy gold.

• Haha
That latest one is for tattle “Sleep has NOTHING TO DO WITH PARENTING” 🤣🤣🤣 this is actually comedy gold.
it is when your piling the food onto your child so she will sleep! she’s bleeping thick it annoys me!

Reactions: 7

Also why is everything so exaggerated, she clearly didn’t breastfeed for 2 months because she was out drinking and in London at Christmas and wasn’t breastfeeding then 🤷‍♀️ it was more like 3 weeks hun
another mummy influencer who apparently had a low milk supply aka wanted to share night feeds and duck off out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those baby names she liked were shocking. If they wanted a house similar to what they have now down in london if would cost 3/4 times as much. The problem with what helen does with her baby is that she does things that are best for helen not whats best for ocean. Shes so desperate to be insta famous/loved by everyone shes giving bad advice and trying to rush things its ridiculous. And as for chet being hands on and an amazing dad, how can you say that after that AWFUL video of him with baba yesterday!!!!

Reactions: 7
True! If you don’t want to breastfeed that’s fine, just own it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! She talks so much shite just own it she did not do it for 2 months! Also nothing to do with supply, I think it’s because of the nights out, I breastfed for 12 months and it was easy for me to say no to a drink whenever offered because I never really drink but she was used to nights out and needs her “mum juice”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.