Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #4 Bleurgh Briggs and Cheat Sket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never saw proof of it, anyone can make a twitter account and make something up show hard evidence and show it privately to helen
There are people that know Chet and run in his circle that have come on here and said he cheats all the time.

She doesn’t like the blue hair and wants to go back to blonde now guys haha. Wonder if the comments in this thread made her dislike her blue hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She had to make sure to mention that they split bills 50/50 so that we’d get off her back about it. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So shes paying half the mortage and the house is in Chets name 🤔 What mug 🙈
I don’t think either them can be classed as a mug? That’s actually the right thing to do in my eyes? They might have a contract to say the both pay half the mortgage even though it’s in his name. My house is in my husbands name as I was just under the 2 year self employed ban so could not be considered for the mortgage. I pay half? We have an agreement in writing drawn up by our solicitor to say if we split the house gets split 50/50. Are we mugs? No. We just have a brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think either them can be classed as a mug? That’s actually the right thing to do in my eyes? They might have a contract to say the both pay half the mortgage even though it’s in his name. My house is in my husbands name as I was just under the 2 year self employed ban so could not be considered for the mortgage. I pay half? We have an agreement in writing drawn up by our solicitor to say if we split the house gets split 50/50. Are we mugs? No. We just have a brain.
Well if that's the case that fair enough. There is no way I'd be paying half of someones house off if I wasnt named on it.
I didnt think you had to be named on the mortage to be named on the house? I suppose different mortgages have different terms and conditions.

Reactions: 4
Also Helen you don’t juggle tit you sit on your arse on your phone and ignore you’re child or stick her in front of a laptop and do housework you’re a poor excuse for a mum

Reactions: 12
Well if that's the case that fair enough. There is no way I'd be paying half of someones house off if I wasnt named on it.
I didnt think you had to be named on the mortage to be named on the house? I suppose different mortgages have different terms and conditions.
I just think it’s a very fair way of doing things. Especially as they have a child together.
A solicitor can draw up any kind of contract you want, name on the mortgage or not. I could now be named on our mortgage but I simply cba and there is no point because we have the contract anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not having a go I’m just trying to make it clearer to people who might not understand their situation

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just think it’s a very fair way of doing things. Especially as they have a child together.
A solicitor can draw up any kind of contract you want, name on the mortgage or not. I could now be named on our mortgage but I simply cba and there is no point because we have the contract anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m not having a go I’m just trying to make it clearer to people who might not understand their situation
No your right, it is a fair way of doing it. Its just something I'd never even considered.

Reactions: 2
Do either of them have enough common sense to even think of that though?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear she is asking herself these questions. The one about her being a super mum is absolutely ridiculous! Wishes there was cameras so we could see?? She sits on her phone all day whilst her kid is stuck in front of a laptop and just films herself making a bed. It’s an insult to poor women out there who are single mothers to children and having to actually go out and work everyday, with no help or support and be a full time mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The one about “how can I lose my baby belly” her response started out so positive, I was actually starting to get a bit of faith back in her as a responsible human... then she mentioned Herbalife 😩 :cautious: As you were Helen!

Reactions: 10
The one about “how can I lose my baby belly” her response started out so positive, I was actually starting to get a bit of faith back in her as a responsible human... then she mentioned Herbalife 😩 :cautious: As you were Helen!
Supprised she didnt put "dm me hun" at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do either of them have enough common sense to even think of that though?
Very true 😂
Our solicitor offered it as part of the process without us even mentioning it which we did intend to do anyway!
In the end I could of been put on the mortgage because it took that bloody long to go through 🤣🤣🤣

“A troll once said to me” because she can’t write “I read on tattle” 🤣🤣🤣 all these questions just have a bit added on the end to answer what someone has said on here. Absolutely hilarious. Still maintaining her “super mum” status instead of saying it’s hard work 🙄

Best get saving if you want a 4 bed down south hun 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“A troll once said to me” because she can’t write “I read on tattle” 🤣🤣🤣 all these questions just have a bit added on the end to answer what someone has said on here. Absolutely hilarious. Still maintaining her “super mum” status instead of saying it’s hard work 🙄

I thought that. Nothing to do with faded HQ surely that could be moved. It's only a ware house and some office staff??

Probably because living up north is cheap as chips compared to do south.

I live up north before it offends anyone. Weve got a nice house, double garage, big plot of land in one of the nicest areas in town (right next to peak district).
If we moved down south (not like we want or need to) we would probably be able to afford a room in a crack den 😒

• Heart
Do you reckon shes butter because Marnie has a tv show? It's only geordie shore og but shes still on it with the baby and casey 😂 surprised they haven't wanted to make like the Johnson brothers reality TV show 😂 I would definitely watch!

Reactions: 5

Seriously! I’m from up north but my partner has to work down south a lot, I couldn’t believe the price difference in houses when he showed me 😱 Madness! Hope she’s got a big piggy bank :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: 1
Oh yes.. that natural colour of bleach blonde hair 😂
I get the impression that you can only be pretty in Helen’s eyes if you have blonde hair and blue eyes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.