Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell like it went down like this - "Cheeeetttttttt, record me doinggggg thisssss........let me poooooose fusssssstttttt"...........

After baby #3 - my down south hasn't seen a thong! Not comfy. Then after emergency c section, it's all about tummy control.....
I shouldn’t laugh but how you said “my down south” 😂😂😂 yeah I don’t understand why she had the thong pulled right up like they did in the early 2000’s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If they moved next door to me I’d start looking for a new house
I'd start bbqing steaks, chicken, pork chops, sausages all.the.time!!!! Drive Helen's "Vegan" nose insane (and no I'm not knocking vegans......I'm making fun of fake Helen)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I fell like it went down like this - "Cheeeetttttttt, record me doinggggg thisssss........let me poooooose fusssssstttttt"...........

After baby #3 - my down south hasn't seen a thong! Not comfy. Then after emergency c section, it's all about tummy control.....
oh I hear you on the tummy thing!

Reactions: 2
"Ocean Beach"??

it's been 8 yrs, and I still get hit with weird pangs of pain when I move wrong......so the undies might not be sexy, but all the right areas are snugly protected.
only 6 months for me but I've been told the numbness might never go away??

Reactions: 2
only 6 months for me but I've been told the numbness might never go away??
8 yrs and I'm still numb......very much so.....but occasionally, if I get up too fast, or move wrong, I get hit with the most mind stopping twang of pain that area......

• Wow
Reactions: 4
8 yrs and I'm still numb......very much so.....but occasionally, if I get up too fast, or move wrong, I get hit with the most mind stopping twang of pain that area......
Really?? I had 2 c sections both around 10 years ago, I was never told this they just said to be careful for 6 weeks because of the stitches but all should be normal! Which it has been :eek: I’m shocked to discover this! But I do know once you hit the 10 year later mark a lot of women start to notice just like bloating around the area just generally getting a bit bigger, not much you can do apparently because all the nerves and muscles were cut and not properly back together or something along those lines

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.