Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never know anyone with a tongue piercing to have a lisp 🤔 both my sisters have them and neither talk like that! Maybe when they first for it but not now 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Most people do I think, I did all time and I didn’t like it so I took it out

Reactions: 1
New threads are created at 50 pages/1000 posts,
please keep threads #3 in the same section as the previous 2 threads (Instagramers) and hit report when it’s made and this one is ready to close.
Thank you!

staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Hey come on now. I’m not a hairdresser and no one in my family is so I’m not biased but being a hairdresser is a good job and actually pays well if you’re your own boss and it requires skill and technique, so shouldn’t put it down to no ambition. As much as we can’t stand Helen that’s just not fair
No of course you can, I didn’t mean every hair dresser by the way. But there where certain girls in school who’d do it because they’d have no ambition to do anything else. And she hasn’t stuck to it. Also women become hairdressers as they have an interest in styling etc, Helen thought with her bleached hair, then blue it qualified her to become a hairdresser which she clearly wasn’t good at! I actually have an aunt who’s a hairdresser she’s very good at her job and with that has been able to become a top stylist in her salon.

I think what’s she’s saying is that a lot of the ‘popular’ ‘wanna-be populars’ did hairdressing after school which is true in my town too :)
Exactly! And they’d do it for more of a social thing I reckon. They think they can bring their popularity with them when in fact, when you get to college non of that bullshit matters. It’s also a very bitchy industry. There are girls with a genuine interest and talent I’m not on about them!

Reactions: 2
Why does she breathe in so much, we get it your skinny, literally no need to breathe in so much that your showing your ribs 🤣
Also hilarious that she’s replying to everyone who’s said how amazing she looks...you know to show what a nice person she is 🙄. Not one negative comment on your post....yep sure 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she breathe in so much, we get it your skinny, literally no need to breathe in so much that your showing your ribs 🤣
Also hilarious that she’s replying to everyone who’s said how amazing she looks...you know to show what a nice person she is 🙄. Not one negative comment on your post....yep sure 👍🏻
From watching Chet’s story of her admiring herself Orshun has clearly been shoved in front of the laptop again so she can make videos of her belly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From watching Chet’s story of her admiring herself Orshun has clearly been shoved in front of the laptop again so she can make videos of her belly.
Yes she has, she is listening to something called “little baby bum” on YouTube. That comes on after that sensory videos 😂

• Haha
Ffs, she said she had loads of tearing in her birth and had to get a lot of stitches. Would be comfy undies all the way for me. I had a c section and I’m still in the granny pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ffs, she said she had loads of tearing in her birth and had to get a lot of stitches. Would be comfy undies all the way for me. I had a c section and I’m still in the granny pants.
Me too! And I had mine 2 years ago 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where ocean while they are raving in their garden?!
bet their neighbours loveeeee them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never know anyone with a tongue piercing to have a lisp 🤔 both my sisters have them and neither talk like that! Maybe when they first for it but not now 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I had a lisp before I had my tongue pierced and still have one but I personally think my lisp is worse without the piercing 🤷‍♀️ Everyone is different I suppose

Why has she painted the panel black?! Looks awful against the grey 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why would he video this for all his instagram to see?? also how is she back to wearing normal underwear I couldn’t for ages! 😅
I fell like it went down like this - "Cheeeetttttttt, record me doinggggg thisssss........let me poooooose fusssssstttttt"...........

After baby #3 - my down south hasn't seen a thong! Not comfy. Then after emergency c section, it's all about tummy control.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.