Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go again with the bump pics 🙄 Also wasn’t Ocean born on the 11th? Didn’t know she had such a long labour, started on 9th 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh here we go again with the bump pics 🙄 Also wasn’t Ocean born on the 11th? Didn’t know she had such a long labour, started on 9th 🤷‍♀️
"I just loved being pregnant".........get ready for trap #2 Chet!!!!! She's gonna getchooooo 🤰🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I just loved being pregnant".........get ready for trap #2 Chet!!!!! She's gonna getchooooo 🤰🏼
🤣🤣 it’s quite strange to be so obsessed with your bump pics when the actual baby is around. I think everyone probably misses the bump at some point but I never sit and look at my pregnancy pictures when I can just look at my baby instead 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣 it’s quite strange to be so obsessed with your bump pics when the actual baby is around. I think everyone probably misses the bump at some point but I never sit and look at my pregnancy pictures when I can just look at my baby instead 🤷‍♀️
I don't have a lot of pictures of me pregnant with each of my kids......and for that I will be forever regretful.......but the ones I do have, I don't obsess over. She's just weird!!! PERIOD!!!

Reactions: 3
Who has the time as well.... oh wait she had a lie in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
every time y'all drop more insta's names, I go check them out. 🤔🤔 looks like Georgia and Callum have some pics with the same furniture in them but none of them together.......and 😳 I just realized all these connected insta'ers have similar if not the same furniture as each other!! 🤔🤔 weirdos or "gifts" to advertise for companies??

umm - Georgia is very pretty.....she sell her body and soul, too??
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Georgia and Callum met on ex on the beach but have not officially announced it because the show hasn’t aired yet? They definitely live together at her flat and they definitely went to Venice together. She said in her post that she couldn’t give him the mention he deserves for certain reasons (I assume it’s the spoiler ex on the beach reason) but they are deffo together. I must add, I like Georgia. She was annoying in love island but I think she seems like a really down to earth girl.

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Georgia and Callum met on ex on the beach but have not officially announced it because the show hasn’t aired yet? They definitely live together at her flat and they definitely went to Venice together. She said in her post that she couldn’t give him the mention he deserves for certain reasons (I assume it’s the spoiler ex on the beach reason) but they are deffo together. I must add, I like Georgia. She was annoying in love island but I think she seems like a really down to earth girl.
Is she the loyal one?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree to be honest, she seems to have matured a lot. I think she must have got a lot of tit coming out of love island which seemed to have changed her for the better. Dont know what she is doing with Callum!!

I think she liked being pregnant because she could do duck all and lie in now she has to actually look after a baby, Well let the laptop look after her I mean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So how do they get away with it??
I have a feeling its knowing the right people where ever they are staying it gets brought go them. Went to Bali a few years ago walking down the main strip in Kuta always get stopped would be asked do you want come? Smoke weed?
Most asking are undercover cops if you say yes been told you get taken down a alley and are arrested.

• Wow
I think she liked being pregnant because she could do duck all and lie in now she has to actually look after a baby, Well let the laptop look after her I mean 😂
That’s what I think it is too. And everyone fawning over her and not Ocean. Plus Chet was doing everything for the lazy witch. She probably hates that Ocean now gets the attention and that’s why she wants another baby, so its back on her.

Same 😂😂

I've never heard of Kyle and Lucinda before.. but be assured by the end of the day I will know both their national insurance numbers 😂😂
I’ve just watched kyles stories on Instagram and I cringe So much at how he thinks he brags shows off about his new bali lifestyle. Never out of the tattoo shop with his other tattood up friends there with him, the way his new ‘love’ is with him in videos freaks and cringes me out she seems so fake once a camera is filming them both. His story the other day whilst videoing his garden ‘my pool
Boy and my gardener sorting out the garden again like every week’ bragging that he has a pool boy and a gardener by the looks of it 😂!! I reckon there’s definitely something going on with all these people in the same circle that can just jet off and start new lives in places like bali, Dubai etc. Definitely some hidden ‘business’ involved.

Does anyone follow Tyrone? Chet and Kyles friend. He is absolutely awful. All he does isn’t videos techno music being played, videos of himself he’s told someone to take on his phone and a different half naked girl every single weekend. They’re all as bad as eachother.

Chet I can imagine being the crazy party boy everyone’s describing him to be so I really don’t know how he’s coping being stuck in with her

Reactions: 7
Just checked Tyrone out! Why are all their tattoos so tit 🤣 absolute tattoo vomit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checked Tyrone out! Why are all their tattoos so tit 🤣 absolute tattoo vomit!
We need a thread for discussing all these from that that circle ahahaha because I wanna know more 😂😂. I wanna know what actually happened with Kyle and Lucinda like when/ what was the reason they broke on because he moved on super fast and that’s must have been heartbreaking for Lucinda.

• Heart
We need a thread for discussing all these from that that circle ahahaha because I wanna know more 😂😂. I wanna know what actually happened with Kyle and Lucinda like when/ what was the reason they broke on because he moved on super fast and that’s must have been heartbreaking for Lucinda.
Yessss!! Can someone create one?? We can stick to discussing egg head on this one then

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they keep going on about staying home and staying safe.... there is someone at their house right now. Chets stories you can see a mans reflection in the background 🤨

• Angry
So they keep going on about staying home and staying safe.... there is someone at their house right now. Chets stories you can see a mans reflection in the background 🤨
Just noticed this! What a joke. There’s def someone there whilst he advertises his brand on a washing line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.