Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they keep going on about staying home and staying safe.... there is someone at their house right now. Chets stories you can see a mans reflection in the background 🤨
I didn’t notice someone in the reflection but when I look back you can see a guy in white 🤣 well spotted

Reactions: 3
Think it lovely what chets doing going the tie dye clothes he done away I do like some of his brands bits but can’t justify paying the price for them

Reactions: 1
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Georgia and Callum met on ex on the beach but have not officially announced it because the show hasn’t aired yet? They definitely live together at her flat and they definitely went to Venice together. She said in her post that she couldn’t give him the mention he deserves for certain reasons (I assume it’s the spoiler ex on the beach reason) but they are deffo together. I must add, I like Georgia. She was annoying in love island but I think she seems like a really down to earth girl.
She’s posted stories where you can see his arm or his hair and it’s definitely him and it clear they live together.. I noticed at Christmas time where they posted the same tree and decorations

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Georgia and Callum met on ex on the beach but have not officially announced it because the show hasn’t aired yet? They definitely live together at her flat and they definitely went to Venice together. She said in her post that she couldn’t give him the mention he deserves for certain reasons (I assume it’s the spoiler ex on the beach reason) but they are deffo together. I must add, I like Georgia. She was annoying in love island but I think she seems like a really down to earth girl.
The shows on MTV right now. Ex on the Beach: Peak of love. Its the American version

• Haha
Tell us more!!!
He treated his ex appallingly, cheated on her at a really vulnerable time in her life, she’s lovely and didn’t deserve it.

He drinks in the local bars acting like his a proper celeb, most people just take the piss out of him and his tit teeth.

• Sad
Chet 100000 % did not tie dye those clothes himself. got his mate to drop them off now pretending to be the Good Samaritan doing a giveaway .. babes u didn’t tie dye them. Don’t ya think he would of done a video of actually doing it 😂😂😂 dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think they live together, there's a post of his at Christmas, same tree in her posts and there's a picture of the two of them in the background. He's awful looking, Georgias annoying as tit but defo deserves better

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is anyone watching the live?! I can’t cope. There’s a girl on who clearly knows Chet and she’s being so flirty and saying she wants the t shirt he’s got on, egg head is going to lose her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone watching the live?! I can’t cope. There’s a girl on who clearly knows Chet and she’s being so flirty and saying she wants the t shirt he’s got on, egg head is going to lose her tit
Me I’ve just been watching it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I was watching but then I thought how’s he picking the people, what if he picks me so I got scared and clicked off it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chets been tie dying pieces from faded and giving them away, asking people to do tiger king impressions 😂😂

• Haha
There’s definitely someone else there. On the live he passed Ocean to Helen and someone was stood in the doorway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.