Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah in my opinion I don’t think he would take drugs now that he’s a father... but we will never know. Tbh before Helen had ocean I think she would have taken more tit than Chet 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% I can’t say that Chet is worse than Helen but the way she was on that bromans I wouldn’t have been surprised if she was on something then!!

Reactions: 1
100% I can’t say that Chet is worse than Helen but the way she was on that bromans I wouldn’t have been surprised if she was on something then!!
Seeing her on Bromans she was a different person they both were very up themselves her and another girl on the show had a big falling out years before.

Reactions: 2
If people are finding this thread offensive you’re on the wrong site. I’m assuming a lot have come on here after Helen’s outburst. If you don’t like the discussion don’t read it.

Reactions: 22
just thought id rewatch a couple clips from bromans and wow, little bit vicious don't you think hahah

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I find that clip actually shocking !!!! I thought she could be a mare and have a temper! Thats totally confirmed it for me now what a nasty toxic person she is!!! Always says a lot about someone who throws the first punch!!

Reactions: 4
Never heard of this program in my life. Looks tit. To be absolutely honest, I’d smash that girl in her face if she screamed at me like that too. What a violation.
I get where you’re coming from but throughout the whole episode Helen was being cruel and ignorant saying little snide comments about the girl, there’s never any need for anything to turn violent like that. Plus Helen only probably attacked Nicola like that because she knew security would step in.

I’d say he did take stuff before , but god knows Helen would not let him back to the house after the night of takin drugs , especially back to a house with her and Orshunnnn 😅
Of course she’d take him back. How else would she fund her lifestyle? She literally has nothing to her name!

just thought id rewatch a couple clips from bromans and wow, little bit vicious don't you think hahah

Nasty girl! And didn’t Chet tweet out that she punched him in the face and there’s that video where she’s bashing his hotel door down. Sorry she’s way to immature to have had a baby. She should of waited a few years and also got clubbing/drinking out her system since she’s always wanting to go out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course she’d take him back. How else would she fund her lifestyle? She literally has nothing to her name!

Nasty girl! And didn’t Chet tweet out that she punched him in the face and there’s that video where she’s bashing his hotel door down. Sorry she’s way to immature to have had a baby. She should of waited a few years and also got clubbing/drinking out her system since she’s always wanting to go out
Yessss I remember this !! Found it , 😅https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ex-beachs-chet-johnson-publicly-11739458

It's 12+ months in Scotland, I still don't think I'll be ready at that point lol.
I live in Scotland and my midwife or health visitor never told me this. My daughter is 4 months old and she’s in her cot in her own room. She is a big baby and quickly grew out of her Moses basket and there’s no room for a cot in my bedroom. Personally I don’t see a problem with it, she sleeps a lot better in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh I thought it was an open forum where anyone could comment and join in? I didn’t realise you had to despise the person in order to leave a comment or have an opinion?
you don’t but clearly being on her side isn’t what this forum is about 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.