Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only obsessed with baby tv coz you shove her in front of it all the time ffs. Helen had her listening to that brainwashing, fruit dancing music from about 1 week old saying all mums should knows this hack 🖕🏻
when you think about it she really isn’t all that is she. Doesn’t know what she’s doing at all. Trying to brainwash other mums into thinking that’s the right thing to do to their baby. She’s an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Helen is coping actually being at home with a young baby lol just shows how used she is to sending ORRRRSHUNNN to any child minder or relative that will gave her whilst she brags on insta about her paid for life lol . She might actually be changing nappies . Be interesting to see how clean the house is and how organised she is now she is doing actual mummy duties .....or is she leaving it all the Chet?
Personally, that doesn’t sit right with me. I breastfeed and bedshare. This works for me and my baby; he is nearly 5 months old. I have no plan for him to go in his own room soon, partly because it’s easier bf in the night being in my bed, partly because his room is basically where all my clothes are since we recently moved in and also I just love our sleeping arrangement. All parenting styles are different which is fine, I just don’t think it’s safe (in my view and especially if the baby is over fed) to put a baby in it’s own room so early. The recommendation is 6+ months.

I think Helen should just be a bit more real and maybe try to brush this off and see the funny side to it rather than go silent because silence will not so her any favours and she will just did herself a hole. It’s better if she either addresses it with a duck it attitude or ignores it and moves on.
It's 12+ months in Scotland, I still don't think I'll be ready at that point lol.

Reactions: 2
I think in 24hrs all our views on Chet have quickly changed!! They’re both as bad as each other! #poororshun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Their relationship is clearly far from perfect! There was a girl on Instagram Olivia something and she met Chet while he was in the US and posted him to her page and tagged him saying how sexy he is and how he should go back to the states ASAP so I dm’s Helen letting her know what I had seen because either way whether he’s cheating or not the girl is disrespecting their family dynamic especially as he was tagged and was all cosy to the girl in the pic and she didn’t respond but clearly showed Chet and he dm’d me pure abuse and then blocked me? I’m usually not a snitch but imagine you’re posting yourself up like you’ve got a great family set up and the minute he goes away he’s snuggled up to the first blonde that bats her eyelashes ... and I’m soooo glad I’m not the only one that’s so irritated by her ‘does anyone else...’ or keep pretending she had the perfect routine down and that her child is always in bed by 7.30 then you see Chet holding her at 10pm like it don’t make sense why she’s got to put this act on. The worst though was the house keeeep bragging and don’t get me wrong it’s a nice house but for how she went on I was expecting a place like Alex and Olivia Bowen coz she was acting like theres soooo much space for ocean... she’s so OTT I don’t know why she changed coz she used to come across as really genuine and humble but now she’s just annoying.
where was this! I missed this 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lol who cares what he takes? Not your life is it 🤣 it’s all fun and games if you’re responsible
How can you be responsible parent and take drugs? These two things can't be matched together. You need your priorities straight. If you decided to become a parent then be one. Don't duck off to a rave 2 weeks after your child is born

Reactions: 13
Lol who cares what he takes? Not your life is it 🤣 it’s all fun and games if you’re responsible
It takes 1 pill, just 1.. I know that after losing my cousin so no, it's not all fun and games. As a dad to a baby, he should know better than risking his daughter growing up without a dad just for 'fun and games'.

Reactions: 14
I still like Chet and I do pity what he puts up with, he probably does need a blow out every now and again, but I do agree that to be a responsible parent the drugs aren’t good at all.. but I have never seen or heard about him taking them! So 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I used to completely agree with you until my friends husband took ‘cocaine’ on a night out, it ended up being heroin and he died. He left behind 2 boys and a new born girl they had been trying ages for 😓 taking drugs and being a parent does not sit right with me x

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To be fair to him, where has it ever been said or implied that he has taken drugs? I’ve been to plenty of raves in my life and have never taken a single drug.

To be fair to him, where has it ever been said or implied that he has taken drugs? I’ve been to plenty of raves in my life and have never taken a single drug.
I’ve defo seen a picture on twitter of him holding something towards his nose at a rave. Believe me or not there was someone else on this thread saying he’s known for getting off his head 👍🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
aw I think Chet’s hilarious, ever since the Jesus sandal on just tattoo of us 😂 he hasn’t really been out much since ocean, yeah to the state’s etc with work but I doubt he’s smuggling drugs over there 🙄😂... maybe took them before ocean but who knows might of changed since 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve defo seen a picture on twitter of him holding something towards his nose at a rave. Believe me or not there was someone else on this thread saying he’s known for getting off his head 👍🏼
Fair enough, but when were these pictures etc? Chances are since becoming a dad he probably doesn’t take anything but who knows, to be honest I don’t really give a tit if he does or not.

I take everything that is said on these threads with a pinch of salt. People can say anything about a person but if there is no proof of him doing drugs then we never know if they are telling the truth or just talking tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Fair enough, but when were these pictures etc? Chances are since becoming a dad he probably doesn’t take anything but who knows, to be honest I don’t really give a tit if he does or not.
I’d say he did take stuff before , but god knows Helen would not let him back to the house after the night of takin drugs , especially back to a house with her and Orshunnnn 😅

I don’t really care myself I just thought I’d point it out I think it’s wrong, a good while back before I even started this thread

I’d say he did take stuff before , but god knows Helen would not let him back to the house after the night of takin drugs , especially back to a house with her and Orshunnnn 😅
Yeah in my opinion I don’t think he would take drugs now that he’s a father... but we will never know. Tbh before Helen had ocean I think she would have taken more tit than Chet 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.