Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay...2 mins into her newest vlog and I want to SCREAM at her and shake some sense into her!!!!

Even though London has just been announced as moving up to tier 3 as of midnight tonight...she's STILL GOING TO GO AND GET HER HAIRCUT
View attachment 349450
It's even more annoying as she actually has FRIENDS in Norwich who are hairdressers!!!!!

Anything for a freebie

Reactions: 27
Edit to add - she even acknowledges it;s not essential to go but she's justifying it because she's going to drive and only visit the hairdressers

Aren't there any small local Norwich based hairdressers she can support since she's THIS DESPERATE to get her hair done!!!

Reactions: 20
Ah dresswise it's not great is it. I like the colour, I'm trying to work out what it is that's throwing me - pressing/steaming it might help, but it just seems a bit shapeless somehow?
Cos she's the shape of a tattie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I felt suffocated watching her do her hair and make in that faux leather shacket or whatever the duck that was. And also can she stop using “cool” as an adjective to describe bleeping everything

Reactions: 5
I was going to say sorry cause I felt bad for calling a head, but no, she's gone to London??????!!! I'm horrified

Reactions: 16
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 15
My Current Favourite Everyday look GRWM

[DESCRIPTION: For today's vlogmas I wanted to share my current favourite everyday look. Enjoy!]

Starting off the vlog looking at her naked chubby legs and scabby heels as she strips off and gets into the bath

1.png

Now we're cutting to her sitting down getting ready.

She's already lost count on what number she's up to on vlogmas. Really?

2.png

For today's vlogmas she wants to do a chill 'get ready with me' just coz.

"Im really liking my routine at the moment" she mumbles whilst fingering her spots around her mouth

3.png

"so I wanna film it" she shrugs, CLEARLY out of ideas for vlogmas. She wipes her nose with the same fingers she just rubbed all over her spots.

So far today she went to bootcamp, walked the dogs, tidied the WHOLE house - she said she took her time with that and it took a while.

Now she's scratching the nape of her neck.

"Just coz" she rolls her eyes.

"I dun ma emails n ad sum lunch and then got ready" So wait, have we already skipped the getting ready part?

"now I'm getting ready" dammit.

"Don't really av much to do today, which is quite kewl"

"not been too busy today. I'll pop out later" of course you will, when are you never off out somewhere during a pandemic?

She's quite excited about getting ready and had her bin bag shirt in mind for what she wanted to wear - she got another freebie from Megan Ellaby and she's wearing that underneath the bin bag.

"dis is lyke a fake levva shirt fing, just fil kewl"

Here we go with shoving a bunch of tit on her face. I can just feeeeeel CHRISTMAS being ENCAPSULATED into EVERY VLOG.

not.​

"LA ROSHHH POSSSSAY" She tries to pronounce her vitamin C serum

"I'm gettin' ma 'air dun tomorrow n I'm reallly excited" she says "I woz worried cuz Landan is going into tier free, but 'airdressers n shops are still lyke.... PERSONAL SERVICES and shops are still stayin' open... It's just pubs n restaurants n stuff lyke dat av gotta close"

4.png

She gives us a full nostril view.

"I'm Im I'm a little bit nervous...." she says after just saying how excited she is about it, "bout goin' ta Landa naow they're going inta tier free..."

"I.... I know that gettin' yer 'air dun isn't essential... but I'm just finkin' about going.... lyke.... DRIVIN' there, so I'm in my car, going straight there and back again" sure that will fool old Covid if you're in and out of London in a flash, Helen

She says that she KNOWS the salon is super clean and safe. Sure, Jan.

"WOTEVA. It's just.... it's just a bit NERVY"

"Once the vitamin C is in my face... SORRY!!!! I FEEL REALLY CHILL TODAY!!!! So I'm just REALLY like 'YEAHHHH MANNNN'" She sways like she's high on something.

"No reason though! Don't worry!" she quickly says

"I'm not on anything" she half opens her eyes

"I'm just feeling really chill"

5.png

Shoves on some more products - does a weird "YEAAAAAY" at her Bare Minerals freebies she got sent

6.png

"Smoothness.... SMOOTHNESS!!!!"

She reads out her new free products as if she was advertising them.... 🙄

"AWWWWW YEAAAAH!!!"

She itches her ear with her spot/nose prodding finger

7.png

"This other stuff came from another brand" she grabs more product to advertise.

She got some anti aging stuff "coz I'm gettin' old"

"I don't really talk about skin care that much" she sticks another finger in her ear,

8.png

"just kinda a bit basic wiv it, like sum people are really really really gud at skincare" she throws her head back and shows us her nostrils again

9.png

"and they tawk abaowt it like their pashin' whereas I'm just, well, I just use wot I need" or use what is free you mean.... "It's just not that exciting!" neither is this video, Helga.

10.png

She turns into a toad.

She says how she likes sticking to the same tit "maybe I should talk about it more? I dunno?" she shrugs. Please don't Helen, your skin is tit.

She then backtracks and thinks she wouldn't be good at it as the field is already saturated with people who actually know what they're talking about.

So Christmassy.

Shoves some more tit on her face. Says her bare minerals tit she has to be careful when she puts it onto her brush as it has fallen off before and landed on her clothes.

She worries that sometimes when she wears make up it just sits on top of her face (it does) but this Bare Minerals tit feels like its going in

"AHHHH! LOOOOVELY!" she squeals

Puts on concealer next but wonders why it's got a lot of crap all over the bottle - there's no method to putting this on, she just slaps it ALLLL over.

Bronzer time. "I've been lovin' doin' vlogmas by der way... I woz really nervous and like fort it woz gunna be a really dauntin', overwhelmin' crazy fing to do. To be honest, it's been quite managable" That's what happens when you put no effort into it and take 2 days off every week for a month long filming and uploading every single day challenge, idiot.

She continues piling on the bronzer. Her cheeks must be sore from all this rubbing.

"normally I would be going to Landaaaan" ....you're going there tomorrow Helen...

"I'm glad that it's going down well" girl... have you SEEN your VIEWS???

"the support in the comments is sooo nice. I do I do I do get nervous about uploading these days. Not as strong as I used to be guys." she couldn't hold in that laugh.

She opens her blusher "God, make up is GROSS innit?"

"Bitta Pat Trick Tarr blush"..... wait.... did she duck up saying PATRICK STAR?! Jesus Christ.

"mine dirteee" she complains, seriously she's not even saying words properly now....

"It's just got bits of finga prints on n everyfing"

She's trying to figure out how she's going to upload on Christmas, she might do from the 23rd onward as one loooong video, as she doesn't want to work and do editing. She can't believe some people do their 'what I got for Christmas' videos all filmed, edited and uploaded on Christmas day. (dem's the people who get the views Helen, if you want them - you gotta work for them!)

"I mean that's not being disrespectful..... like do wot you want, but I just don't understand, me I'm like just enjoy the bloody break, have time with yer family, like av a break from uploadin for the day, I'm sure that can wait..... that's just me though coz I fink it's really important to really have a lovely chill time on Christmas day and I fink like, yeah, it's like GIVE IT A REST lol GIVE IT A REST"

Reminds us that Christmas eve is Fil's birthday and that they're going away for it.

Continues to yap on about how she's going to film and upload around her relaxing holiday

She's shoving on her eyebrows now

"I'm I'm I'm I've kinda of, I'm at peace now with the current situation in terms or restrictions and lock down" she lieeees, "yeah, I've kinda had my peace with knowing now that I won't be able to see as many people as I'd like as I'd like to or like my family and I am just excited for Christmas now"

This vlog is soooooo dull

She says Fil's all excited and every night when they go to bed they're all eeeee! excited! She's glad that she's with someone who's excitable.

She fingers her nude eye shadow, slams her finger into her eyelid and swirls it around. Gross.

She says that restrictions in a way takes a lot of the pressure off of being here, there, and everywhere - so THAT'S the silver lining for her, the fact that she can be chill.

Complains that her mascara is covered with concealer

"you know wot the secret to ma eye lashes are? Cos they're lookin' PENG.... LVL lash lift"

Lip gloss slapped on takes off her hairband, and "ahhh!" she got her hairband caught in her skanky hair extensions

11.png

12.png

"errr bloomin' 'ell" she says

13.png

"Ewww look at that"

She now tells us how she looooove wearing her hair up in a low bun now, something that she 'could NEVER do before' (but has done before)

"I neva fort I could pull off day chill, cool girl, easy going vibe" ...you still can't Helga.

"I can do wot I want, I can be who I want, yer just gotta OWN it"

Now she gets her dyson air wrap, and slaps some free Matalan earrings in her "cat bum" she says

Struggles to get her earrings in her second holes "WOT YER SAYIN!" she yells at it, the earring isn't saying anything.

"I feel really TRENDY when I look like this" She says, while her bin bag top rustling around

"my style's quite eclectic and I don't want people to fink I'm a fake.... but I really like this"

Rings are shoved on to her sausage hands and she's done

She's going to edit this now and go to the post office and then run some errands (aka go shopping and meet up with people most likely)

And that's it, another SUPER CHRISTMASSY vlog. Such festiveness, such encapsulation, much Christmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Imagine being Minnie the Mollusc
Screenshot_20201216-191721_YouTube.jpg

Edited to add: just finished it, she's clearly on something at the start! I'm starting to wonder if it's more than booze. She's had a drink at least. I laughed so hard at her saying maybe she should give skincare advice. Her skin is horrendous. Not just the constant acne but her dull ashy skin and her premature wrinkles. I'd sooner take skincare advice from Freddy Krueger.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 15

[DESCRIPTION: For today's vlogmas I wanted to share my current favourite everyday look. Enjoy!]

Starting off the vlog looking at her naked chubby legs and scabby heels as she strips off and gets into the bath

View attachment 349331

View attachment 349334

"Im really liking my routine at the moment" she mumbles whilst fingering her spots around her mouth

View attachment 349340

"so I wanna film it" she shrugs, CLEARLY out of ideas for vlogmas. She wipes her nose with the same fingers she just rubbed all over her spots.

So far today she went to bootcamp, walked the dogs, tidied the WHOLE house - she said she took her time with that and it took a while.

"I dun ma emails n ad sum lunch and then got ready" So wait, have we already skipped the getting ready part?

"not been too busy today. I'll pop out later" of course you will, when are you never off out somewhere during a pandemic?

She's quite excited about getting ready and had her bin bag shirt in mind for what she wanted to wear - she got another freebie from Megan Ellaby and she's wearing that underneath the bin bag.

Here we go with shoving a bunch of tit on her face. I can just feeeeeel CHRISTMAS being ENCAPSULATED into EVERY VLOG.

not.​

"I'm gettin' ma 'air dun tomorrow n I'm reallly excited" she says "I woz worried cuz Landan is going into tier free, but 'airdressers n shops are still lyke.... PERSONAL SERVICES and shops are still stayin' open... It's just pubs n restaurants n stuff lyke dat av gotta close"

View attachment 349355

"I'm Im I'm a little bit nervous...." she says after just saying how excited she is about it, "bout goin' ta Landa naow they're going inta tier free..."

"I.... I know that gettin' yer 'air dun isn't essential... but I'm just finkin' about going.... lyke.... DRIVIN' there, so I'm in my car, going straight there and back again" sure that will fool old Covid if you're in and out of London in a flash, Helen

"Once the vitamin C is in my face... SORRY!!!! I FEEL REALLY CHILL TODAY!!!! So I'm just REALLY like 'YEAHHHH MANNNN'" She sways like she's high on something.

View attachment 349382

Shoves on some more products - does a weird "YEAAAAAY" at her Bare Minerals freebies she got sent

View attachment 349386

"AWWWWW YEAAAAH!!!"

View attachment 349395

"I don't really talk about skin care that much" she sticks another finger in her ear,

View attachment 349401

"just kinda a bit basic wiv it, like sum people are really really really gud at skincare" she throws her head back and shows us her nostrils again

View attachment 349403

"and they tawk abaowt it like their pashin' whereas I'm just, well, I just use wot I need" or use what is free you mean.... "It's just not that exciting!" neither is this video, Helga.

View attachment 349414

She turns into a toad.

She says how she likes sticking to the same tit "maybe I should talk about it more? I dunno?" she shrugs. Please don't Helen, your skin is tit.

She then backtracks and thinks she wouldn't be good at it as the field is already saturated with people who actually know what they're talking about.

So Christmassy.

Shoves some more tit on her face. Says her bare minerals tit she has to be careful when she puts it onto her brush as it has fallen off before and landed on her clothes.

She worries that sometimes when she wears make up it just sits on top of her face (it does) but this Bare Minerals tit feels like its going in

Puts on concealer next but wonders why it's got a lot of crap all over the bottle - there's no method to putting this on, she just slaps it ALLLL over.

Bronzer time. "I've been lovin' doin' vlogmas by der way... I woz really nervous and like fort it woz gunna be a really dauntin', overwhelmin' crazy fing to do. To be honest, it's been quite managable" That's what happens when you put no effort into it and take 2 days off every week for a month long filming and uploading every single day challenge, idiot.

She continues piling on the bronzer. Her cheeks must be sore from all this rubbing.

"normally I would be going to Landaaaan" ....you're going there tomorrow Helen...

"the support in the comments is sooo nice. I do I do I do get nervous about uploading these days. Not as strong as I used to be guys." she couldn't hold in that laugh.

"Bitta Pat Trick Tarr blush"..... wait.... did she duck up saying PATRICK STAR?! Jesus Christ.

"mine dirteee" she complains, seriously she's not even saying words properly now....

She's trying to figure out how she's going to upload on Christmas, she might do from the 23rd onward as one loooong video, as she doesn't want to work and do editing. She can't believe some people do their 'what I got for Christmas' videos all filmed, edited and uploaded on Christmas day. (dem's the people who get the views Helen, if you want them - you gotta work for them!)

"I mean that's not being disrespectful..... like do wot you want, but I just don't understand, me I'm like just enjoy the bloody break, have time with yer family, like av a break from uploadin for the day, I'm sure that can wait..... that's just me though coz I fink it's really important to really have a lovely chill time on Christmas day and I fink like, yeah, it's like GIVE IT A REST lol GIVE IT A REST"

Reminds us that Christmas eve is Fil's birthday and that they're going away for it.

Continues to yap on about how she's going to film and upload around her relaxing holiday

"I'm I'm I'm I've kinda of, I'm at peace now with the current situation in terms or restrictions and lock down" she lieeees, "yeah, I've kinda had my peace with knowing now that I won't be able to see as many people as I'd like as I'd like to or like my family and I am just excited for Christmas now"

She says Fil's all excited and every night when they go to bed they're all eeeee! excited! She's glad that she's with someone who's excitable.

She fingers her nude eye shadow, slams her finger into her eyelid and swirls it around. Gross.

She says that restrictions in a way takes a lot of the pressure off of being here, there, and everywhere - so THAT'S the silver lining for her, the fact that she can be chill.

"you know wot the secret to ma eye lashes are? Cos they're lookin' PENG.... LVL lash lift"

Lip gloss slapped on takes off her hairband, and "ahhh!" she got her hairband caught in her skanky hair extensions

View attachment 349469

View attachment 349472

View attachment 349473

"Ewww look at that"

She now tells us how she looooove wearing her hair up in a low bun now, something that she 'could NEVER do before' (but has done before)

"I neva fort I could pull off day chill, cool girl, easy going vibe" ...you still can't Helga.

Now she gets her dyson air wrap, and slaps some free Matalan earrings in her "cat bum" she says

Struggles to get her earrings in her second holes "WOT YER SAYIN!" she yells at it, the earring isn't saying anything.

"I feel really TRENDY when I look like this" She says, while her bin bag top rustling around

"my style's quite eclectic and I don't want people to fink I'm a fake.... but I really like this"

She's going to edit this now and go to the post office and then run some errands (aka go shopping and meet up with people most likely)

And that's it, another SUPER CHRISTMASSY vlog. Such festiveness, such encapsulation, much Christmas.
You need an award for doing these amazing summaries everytime she uploads 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Lunamoon22 you deserve a medal you really do doing these vlogmass recaps for us I tried to watch one the other day and got as far as Yo Ho Ho it’s Christmas Eve and I had to knock it off I just couldn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have to admit this one was a struggle to get through - almost switched off in the middle it was soooo bleeping dull. At least the spreadsheet vlog I could laugh at because it was so ridiculously stupid, but this was zzzzzzzzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How is she going to explain away going to London? There's nothing in the rules to make that okay - even if you are driving! Just piss off Helga.

Reactions: 15
So....Helen and Phil are planning on going on holiday when most of the UK is in Tier 3? Isn't that specifically against the rules? I mean she doesn't give a tit obviously but there's no wiggle room there. None. Just Helga, breaking the rules again because she can't sit quietly with herself and bleeping think about what a state of a human being she is.

Jesus Christ girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was going to say sorry cause I felt bad for calling a head, but no, she's gone to London??????!!! I'm horrified
It's so stupid, I really don't understand why she doesn't find someone local to do her hair while the pandemic is going on. It's soooo irresponsible travelling INTO a tier 3 area.

Reactions: 21
I've seen a few blogs this week (not just Helen) with people going to London to shop or for ’a nice day out’. Ffs it makes me so angry!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I can’t even finish reading the summary yet I’m so angry about her travelling to London. Personal rant incoming. I work in a music venue in London and I’ve been on furlough since early March. We finally had the chance to reopen this month with one event, after bringing in new measures and systems. Obviously that can’t happen now. I can’t say whether it was the safest thing for us to open or not, but I do know preparing to open cost a lot of money. Now that can’t happen because of the lockdown, and I do believe influencers are part to blame for that.
All these influencers keep travelling to London like it’s nothing. It’s like they don’t see it as a real place where people live. It’s not just a playground for people with extra cash to come down and entertain themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've seen a few blogs this week (not just Helen) with people going to London to shop or for ’a nice day out’. Ffs it makes me so angry!
A nice day out catching covid and being super spreaders 😍😍 so instagramable!! 🤘🔥

VIDEO SUMMARY:
Vlogmas Day 15

View attachment 349331

View attachment 349334

View attachment 349340

not.​

View attachment 349355

View attachment 349382

View attachment 349386

"AWWWWW YEAAAAH!!!"

View attachment 349395

View attachment 349401

View attachment 349403

View attachment 349414

She turns into a toad.

So Christmassy.

View attachment 349469

View attachment 349472

View attachment 349473

"Ewww look at that"

Those hair extensions on her poor bald patch. Does she not understand trying to conceal it like that is going to lead to more tension alopecia? I had a bald patch along my parting due to a number of reasons so I just switched it to the other side and left it alone. Lo and behold I no longer have a bald patch, never was I stupid enough to think YEAH I’LL WHACK SOME TAPE INS ON ALREADY FRAGILE HAIR, MUCH BETTA

Sorry guys now I’ve made the comparison to Baga I’m bleeping crying

• Haha
Convenient that she’s not posted any Instagram stories today while she’s in London.
I am ready to go ham in the comments on her next video, bleeping selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Convenient that she’s not posted any Instagram stories today while she’s in London.
I am ready to go ham in the comments on her next video, bleeping selfish witch
Yeah I usually just ignore her tit and don't comment but really tempted to call her out and ask her to justify her trip to London when there are hairdressers in Norwich. See what she can come up with.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.