Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got herself a new microwave and even did a montage of her removing the old one and putting the new one in its new spot.
So something she could have easily ordered online (and would have been safer too)

Reactions: 17
At most she will give to her family (meaning she will still get to eat and drink the contents).

Greedy selfish awful ☹

Reactions: 12
She got herself a new microwave and even did a montage of her removing the old one and putting the new one in its new spot.
Her content is dire. Who makes a whole video about wrapping and tells the viewer that she buys different wrapping paper every year like that’s something of note. What does she think everyone does?

She keeps moaning about her filming equipment too so I think she’s planning a splurge there.

Reactions: 19
Or to go directly to a food bank ?
So many people are struggling right now, the economy is in the shorter - food has never been so hard to obtain and yet .. no action towards helping anyone else.
But this isn't surprising to any of us, she did one small post about the music industry - multiple venues in my small city have closed down - my favorite movie theatre just announced they're closing as of 2021 - no mention of how to help small businesses or the arts .
Thank you 👏
A little while ago my local supermarket started selling pre-made donation bags that contained items that food banks were asking for. So for example £2 would buy a bag containing a loaf of bread, a few tins of baked beans and some cheese, that’s lunch for a small family for a few days. You buy it and at the end of the week they donate all the bags purchased. It cuts out the work of buying, packaging and physically taking it to a shelter or bank. Which I know is what prevents a lot of people from (myself included!) from doing so. After I bought my first bag I made sure to tell my mum and like 4 of my friends and they’ve all since bought at least 1 bag each! Could you imagine if Anderz made even one post about this scheme, if me, a no followers, no influence ‘normie’ could encourage 5 people to follow suit, Helen could actually do something amazing. Crying over that hamper of mince pies and clothes after videos and videos of materialistic over buying tat... it’s absolute gluttony at it’s finest and it actually makes me feel bleeping sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you 👏
A little while ago my local supermarket started selling pre-made donation bags that contained items that food banks were asking for. So for example £2 would buy a bag containing a loaf of bread, a few tins of baked beans and some cheese, that’s lunch for a small family for a few days. You buy it and at the end of the week they donate all the bags purchased. It cuts out the work of buying, packaging and physically taking it to a shelter or bank. Which I know is what prevents a lot of people from (myself included!) from doing so. After I bought my first bag I made sure to tell my mum and like 4 of my friends and they’ve all since bought at least 1 bag each! Could you imagine if Anderz made even one post about this scheme, if me, a no followers, no influence ‘normie’ could encourage 5 people to follow suit, Helen could actually do something amazing. Crying over that hamper of mince pies and clothes after videos and videos of materialistic over buying tat... it’s absolute gluttony at it’s finest and it actually makes me feel bleeping sick.
Heard that this is a way for larger companies to prodfjt off food approaching their expiry dates which is why the bags are closed and you can't see the items

i'm in an awful mood so please excuse me, but seeing that sainsburys hamper she got gifted, knowing how much food is stuffed in her cupboards and fridge, knowing how many families are struggling this year honestly breaks my heart and F*CKS ME OFF beyond belief. sainsburys i will no longer be shopping with you, absolute shame on you
This is exactly what I thought. The fact that Sainsbury's (and most other supermarkets) expect average customers to buy extra in their stores to donate to food banks whilst giving away hampers to spoilt, entitled brats like Helen boils my piss. It's not even like they need the exposure, it's a massive bleeping supermarket!

Makes me so sad as I've been buying stuff for my local gift appeal, with kids asking for things as basic as shower gel or socks for Xmas, and here's Helen who can't move for all the free tit she doesn't need and wouldn't even think to donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wish I knew how companies decided who to gift their items to. She gets sooo many things that seem a bit random eg Matalan and Sainsburys, when she rarely mentions them. Do companies do gift bundles to a bunch of "influencers" at the same time? How do they measure whether it has been worth gifting them to each influencer? It's her sense of entitlement that is baffling and infuriating and yet she has so many people commenting such cringey up her arse messages on her youtube videos

Reactions: 15
Heard that this is a way for larger companies to prodfjt off food approaching their expiry dates which is why the bags are closed and you can't see the items
If that’s the case on the face of it, thats is genuinely awful, but the bags I have purchased in my supermarket have always been open! I’ve never thought to check the dates but the food you can see such as bread looks to be in good condition, like something I would pick off the shelves for myself. If the food is about to expire, as long as food banks don’t distribute stuff that is actually past a use by date surely it can’t do any harm to those consuming it and stops it going to waste. I see it like Asda offering free meals to children so they aren’t going hungry whilst out of school, yes they will be writing off the tax on it as it is classed as charity, and yeah that is out of greed. But if hungry children are being fed I can’t really be too angry about it

Reactions: 22
VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 14
Help me pick what to wear on Christmas Day

[DESCRIPTION: Sorry about the Audio in parts. Help me pick what to wear on Christmas day. A few lovely options from ASOS!]

The title instantly made me say "no" out loud 🤣

Starting off in her car and her mic is peaking she's so loud.

She's starting this week of Vlogmas outside the Skin Clinic to get her pubes lasered (remember when she tried to justify getting them done the day before lock down where she claimed she was supporting a small local business? Lunamoon remembers 😉)

1.png

She's going to update us on how it's been going afterwards. She's taken us inside and is asked by the consultant how its all been going after the last treatment "FANTASTIC!!!!" Yells Helen, "SMOOOOOTH! SMOOOOOOOTH!"

"10 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!" she randomly tells the lady, and calls her a "MAD WOMAN" because she hasn't done her shopping yet (probably been too busy burning off pubic hair)

Helen wishes she could get her legs done but she cant. "TATTOOOOOOS"

She tells the woman the story about how she's done all her Christmas shopping in October but went into town on Saturday to do more.... I dunno why we have to hear this story again... she's literally repeated her Saturday shopping plans in 3 vlogs now...

"WE WENT AT 'ALF 'ATE, IN THERE, IT WOZ GRATE"

Now we have to witness her having her pubes burned. Fun.

The screen on her camera starts making the picture all wavy - hope no one suffers from motion sickness

Cue a lot of OOOOH's, OH GOD's and heavy panting from Helga, she checks on the pube progress while having a big itch of her tit

2.png

More screaming and yelling.

Now she's laying on her front to get her bum done "I just wanna clench but yer can't"

All done now. "I tell everyone it's the best thing ever" says Helga to the lady.

Back home now. She says the whole thing was about 10 minutes in total, she cant remember how many sessions she got for paying for the course, but she remembers getting the course for half price

"Which is great" she scrunches up her face in delight, we all know how Helga HATES paying out for anything,

3.png

"You pay for the procedure, and then you go every eight weeks to get it done.... Obviously this year's been a bit difficult because of lock down" My God, is she going to tell us that her PUBES has suffered because of the pandemic???

"the three mumphs we bin in lock down before... I wasn't able to go... so had to do a bit of catching up when I was able to go back. So yeah." she whines.

"I love it. It's an unpleasant feeling"

"I fink it 'urts. There's places where it hurts more in" ....you mean there are more sensitive parts Helga...

"For example the top section, yer pubes" she makes a gesture

4.png

"the main bulk of it at the top 'ere" She gestures to her crotch, "dat really 'urts, and that's where I make a fuss of"

The camera starts falling to the side... even it's bored of hearing about her crusty pubes

Tells us how they blow cold air on her fanny to soothe it, and sometimes they'll press down on it to help.

"But it's like 'DO DO DO DO DO DO DO'" Says Helga, imitating a lazer

5.png

"Then yer actual bit... like yer... yer....yer Labby-yer... is it yer labby-yer.....? THE LIPS" She creepily says,

6.png

"That dun't really 'urt. Also yer bum crack doesn't really 'urt either"

Tells us how she has to shave her pubes before she goes in, and if she has any they're really fine and really blonde hair. Then says that sometimes it looks like a lot of hair is growing but then it just falls out.

"It's great because I dun't get any rashes anymore, I don't 'ave to fink about it anymore"

7.png

"IT'S REALLY SMOOOOOTH DAAAAOOWN DERE"

And it's helped her with her confidence apparently as when she would try and get rid of the hair herself, she would have alllll sorts of problems like rashes, irritations and just general uncomfort.

"SEW, LAZA, I SWARE BY IT"

She might get her mustache done next or her pits... she don't know. Now she's staring out the window thinking of being smooth.

(This is fun Christmas content. 😊)

"I mean, OBVIOUSLY body 'air is daown to, y'know de individual it's not a bad thing. I EMBRACE my hair when I got it, I'm like 'oop ma legs r 'airy ew,' or 'ma tash is comin' frew, kewl'" she fibs, "It's daown ta yooou if yer wanna keep it. I just do it for convenience" she scoffs

Finally we cut to later. She's been sorting out a bunch of sponsored content.

Her mic is sooooo awful that we can hear every single breath she takes, and now she's yelling into it. Her chin is rubbing against the mic too. This is a giant mess.

8.png

She's filming something for ASOS and reminds us that Christmas Eve is Fil's birthday and how she's got plans for him

"I'VE got a SECRET plan"

9.png

"Can't wait" ah yes, because the birthday treat for Fil is also a big old treat for Helga. Perhaps another trip on a birthday boat will be forced upon the birthday boy.

She shows us that she's got her and Fil matching PJs from M&S for Christmas Eve

"Matching, coz I'm sickenin'" she says

Reminds us that last year she wore a onesie on Christmas Day, but she does like to dress up on Christmas day. She's breathing heavily into the microphone.

She says she likes to be a bit extra, but is torn between being comfy or looking glamorous this Christmas.

She wants to show us what she got from her ASOS haul for her ASOS sponsored content.

Diane arrives and Helga tells us how she always stinks of cheese. And has to overly show everyone just how much she loooooooooves Diane, after being criticized for treating her like shite.

Tells us that because she works with ASOS they send her a mood board every month for things that she can pick out. This month is was 80's style, BIG SHOULDERS kind of thing so she's picked out this:

10.png

Cut to her trying it on, her tits are falling out when she bends over, but what's new there.

She paired it with white boots because she says she's not very good at wearing smart shoes or strappy shoes or heels or whatever.

She can see herself in this dress, drinking (but honestly every item of clothing she wears she drinks in... Soooo...)

Now she's distracted "Ain't it funny when you see a plane go by in the sky, like, how quick they go?"

Next is a top... with pearly detailing, she has to keep repeating "pearrrrrly detailing"

It's white so it reminds her of snow.

She wonders about dribbling gravy down it.

Oh god, she paired that nice top with her tin foil jeans.

She got the trouser in a "errrm... I'm a 14... w leg 32"

11.png

Ooof, they look awful. She says they're really comfy and really stretchy, but from the looks of it she's stretched them right out as they look like they cut in so harshly.

The final dress is "very very red"

Cut to Helen trying to squeeze herself smaller

12.png

"It's really comfortable, yer could eat LOADS in it" She's already tested it out by wearing it when eating her giant roast at the weekend.

One last thing that wasn't featured in her ASOS ad was a sparkly top

Cut to later, Gusto has arrived and it's "very Asian themed" she's having a Fish Katsu tonight.

Dinner is served "COME ON FIL IT'S GETTING COLD"

"MMMMM" she's shoving it all down, and now we have a "MMMM" tennis match with Jelly Belly and Kirby Egg

"MMMM"
"MMMM"
"MMMM!"
"MMMM!"
"That's well good!"
"MMM!"

That's all.

So just to recap, most of the video was her poorly explaining how she zapped off hair from her fanny and the final part was just clips of her doing an ASOS ad. I don't get why she made out she was filming a documentary style series about her pube journey back when she employed Grace to film her flaps for her, if in the end she was just going to slap an explanation about it in a vlog....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
i'm in an awful mood so please excuse me, but seeing that sainsburys hamper she got gifted, knowing how much food is stuffed in her cupboards and fridge, knowing how many families are struggling this year honestly breaks my heart and F*CKS ME OFF beyond belief. sainsburys i will no longer be shopping with you, absolute shame on you
sounds like I definitely shouldn’t watch that, I just got back from counting out my pennies at Lidl and that would probably tip me over the edge.

I wonder how well these influencers will do view wise this Christmas because I imagine the consumerism will be too much to bear for many people this year.

Reactions: 20
i don’t understand why she doesn't use these companies to help, if sainsburys gifted you something, why not see if you can work with them to do a giveaway for at least your UK followers, something to ease one or two people in this tough time is better than nothing
she doesnt show any form of compassion for others and that sucks
its all greed
Again, sound like a Zoe London fan girl🙃😂 but she incorporates a Gifted Food, Gift Food in her PR products so anything she gets sent she do up a bag for a food bank, give to a friend etc.

Reactions: 14
Helen they're called lapel mics. Not under the chin mics you bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
VIDEO SUMMARY
Vlogmas Day 14
Help me pick what to wear on Christmas Day

[DESCRIPTION: Sorry about the Audio in parts. Help me pick what to wear on Christmas day. A few lovely options from ASOS!]

The title instantly made me say "no" out loud 🤣

Starting off in her car and her mic is peaking she's so loud.

She's starting this week of Vlogmas outside the Skin Clinic to get her pubes lasered (remember when she tried to justify getting them done the day before lock down where she claimed she was supporting a small local business? Lunamoon remembers 😉)

View attachment 348038

She's going to update us on how it's been going afterwards. She's taken us inside and is asked by the consultant how its all been going after the last treatment "FANTASTIC!!!!" Yells Helen, "SMOOOOOTH! SMOOOOOOOTH!"

"10 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!" she randomly tells the lady, and calls her a "MAD WOMAN" because she hasn't done her shopping yet (probably been too busy burning off pubic hair)

Helen wishes she could get her legs done but she cant. "TATTOOOOOOS"

She tells the woman the story about how she's done all her Christmas shopping in October but went into town on Saturday to do more.... I dunno why we have to hear this story again... she's literally repeated her Saturday shopping plans in 3 vlogs now...

"WE WENT AT 'ALF 'ATE, IN THERE, IT WOZ GRATE"

Now we have to witness her having her pubes burned. Fun.

The screen on her camera starts making the picture all wavy - hope no one suffers from motion sickness

Cue a lot of OOOOH's, OH GOD's and heavy panting from Helga, she checks on the pube progress while having a big itch of her tit

View attachment 348050

More screaming and yelling.

Now she's laying on her front to get her bum done "I just wanna clench but yer can't"

All done now. "I tell everyone it's the best thing ever" says Helga to the lady.

Back home now. She says the whole thing was about 10 minutes in total, she cant remember how many sessions she got for paying for the course, but she remembers getting the course for half price

"Which is great" she scrunches up her face in delight, we all know how Helga HATES paying out for anything,

View attachment 348056

"You pay for the procedure, and then you go every eight weeks to get it done.... Obviously this year's been a bit difficult because of lock down" My God, is she going to tell us that her PUBES has suffered because of the pandemic???

"the three mumphs we bin in lock down before... I wasn't able to go... so had to do a bit of catching up when I was able to go back. So yeah." she whines.

"I love it. It's an unpleasant feeling"

"I fink it 'urts. There's places where it hurts more in" ....you mean there are more sensitive parts Helga...

"For example the top section, yer pubes" she makes a gesture

View attachment 348066

"the main bulk of it at the top 'ere" She gestures to her crotch, "dat really 'urts, and that's where I make a fuss of"

The camera starts falling to the side... even it's bored of hearing about her crusty pubes

Tells us how they blow cold air on her fanny to soothe it, and sometimes they'll press down on it to help.

"But it's like 'DO DO DO DO DO DO DO'" Says Helga, imitating a lazer

View attachment 348070

"Then yer actual bit... like yer... yer....yer Labby-yer... is it yer labby-yer.....? THE LIPS" She creepily says,

View attachment 348071

"That dun't really 'urt. Also yer bum crack doesn't really 'urt either"

Tells us how she has to shave her pubes before she goes in, and if she has any they're really fine and really blonde hair. Then says that sometimes it looks like a lot of hair is growing but then it just falls out.

"It's great because I dun't get any rashes anymore, I don't 'ave to fink about it anymore"

View attachment 348090

"IT'S REALLY SMOOOOOTH DAAAAOOWN DERE"

And it's helped her with her confidence apparently as when she would try and get rid of the hair herself, she would have alllll sorts of problems like rashes, irritations and just general uncomfort.

"SEW, LAZA, I SWARE BY IT"

She might get her mustache done next or her pits... she don't know. Now she's staring out the window thinking of being smooth.

(This is fun Christmas content. 😊)

"I mean, OBVIOUSLY body 'air is daown to, y'know de individual it's not a bad thing. I EMBRACE my hair when I got it, I'm like 'oop ma legs r 'airy ew,' or 'ma tash is comin' frew, kewl'" she fibs, "It's daown ta yooou if yer wanna keep it. I just do it for convenience" she scoffs

Finally we cut to later. She's been sorting out a bunch of sponsored content.

Her mic is sooooo awful that we can hear every single breath she takes, and now she's yelling into it. Her chin is rubbing against the mic too. This is a giant mess.

View attachment 348096

She's filming something for ASOS and reminds us that Christmas Eve is Fil's birthday and how she's got plans for him

"I'VE got a SECRET plan"

View attachment 348099

"Can't wait" ah yes, because the birthday treat for Fil is also a big old treat for Helga. Perhaps another trip on a birthday boat will be forced upon the birthday boy.

She shows us that she's got her and Fil matching PJs from M&S for Christmas Eve

"Matching, coz I'm sickenin'" she says

Reminds us that last year she wore a onesie on Christmas Day, but she does like to dress up on Christmas day. She's breathing heavily into the microphone.

She says she likes to be a bit extra, but is torn between being comfy or looking glamorous this Christmas.

She wants to show us what she got from her ASOS haul for her ASOS sponsored content.

Diane arrives and Helga tells us how she always stinks of cheese. And has to overly show everyone just how much she loooooooooves Diane, after being criticized for treating her like shite.

Tells us that because she works with ASOS they send her a mood board every month for things that she can pick out. This month is was 80's style, BIG SHOULDERS kind of thing so she's picked out this:

View attachment 348110

Cut to her trying it on, her tits are falling out when she bends over, but what's new there.

She paired it with white boots because she says she's not very good at wearing smart shoes or strappy shoes or heels or whatever.

She can see herself in this dress, drinking (but honestly every item of clothing she wears she drinks in... Soooo...)

Now she's distracted "Ain't it funny when you see a plane go by in the sky, like, how quick they go?"

Next is a top... with pearly detailing, she has to keep repeating "pearrrrrly detailing"

It's white so it reminds her of snow.

She wonders about dribbling gravy down it.

Oh god, she paired that nice top with her tin foil jeans.

She got the trouser in a "errrm... I'm a 14... w leg 32"

View attachment 348118

Ooof, they look awful. She says they're really comfy and really stretchy, but from the looks of it she's stretched them right out as they look like they cut in so harshly.

The final dress is "very very red"

Cut to Helen trying to squeeze herself smaller

View attachment 348121

"It's really comfortable, yer could eat LOADS in it" She's already tested it out by wearing it when eating her giant roast at the weekend.

One last thing that wasn't featured in her ASOS ad was a sparkly top

Cut to later, Gusto has arrived and it's "very Asian themed" she's having a Fish Katsu tonight.

Dinner is served "COME ON FIL IT'S GETTING COLD"

"MMMMM" she's shoving it all down, and now we have a "MMMM" tennis match with Jelly Belly and Kirby Egg

"MMMM"
"MMMM"
"MMMM!"
"MMMM!"
"That's well good!"
"MMM!"

That's all.

So just to recap, most of the video was her poorly explaining how she zapped off hair from her fanny and the final part was just clips of her doing an ASOS ad. I don't get why she made out she was filming a documentary style series about her pube journey back when she employed Grace to film her flaps for her, if in the end she was just going to slap an explanation about it in a vlog....
that clip on looks bleeping dumb as shiiiiiiiiit

Reactions: 9
Didn't Helen already do a video about her pubes? Does this need to be in a vlog?

Again, sound like a Zoe London fan girl🙃😂 but she incorporates a Gifted Food, Gift Food in her PR products so anything she gets sent she do up a bag for a food bank, give to a friend etc.
I have my own quibbles with some things Zoe does (I think she's very fame hungry and her whining is constant like girl... you have a life people envy) but what I will say is that I really do appreciate how grateful she is for gifted items and the fact she gives back. I don't follow many influencers who actually promote charities and donate each time they're gifted items so it's nice to see an OG creator showing gratitude for the things she recieves in her line of work. Some creators like Helen really could take a leaf out of her book with regard to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only points of interest in that vlog was that there was only on one advert and I think she was using a filter.

Reactions: 6
I wish she would either put the effort into using the mics well or just give them a rest. No one wants to hear your breathing and mouth noises in high def thanks.

Reactions: 12
She would be better off getting an improved mic for her camera. She isn't making a documentary (what I do for a living) so she doesn't need those particular mics. And you can bet she's put them down as an expense she 'needs' for work. bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.