Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looong time lurker on here and GG. I’ve just been observing for the past few years to see if Helen would ever go back to the old Helen but every time I go to check up on her again she’s even worse than before! The thing that’s really annoyed me is the fact she’s acknowledged the lush comments, even replied to a few, but won’t even consider taking down the video. So she doesn’t really care that much, too arsed about getting free stuff as per.
She said in her replies to the comments she was going to "investigate" it - aka "I'm just going to ignore it and never address it again, but in the meantime keep watching the video with 7 ads, a witch needs to get paid"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She said in her replies to the comments she was going to "investigate" it - aka "I'm just going to ignore it and never address it again, but in the meantime keep watching the video with 7 ads, a witch needs to get paid"
She probably googled "lush trans" and then went "oh well" and chucked a bath bomb in her bath!

Reactions: 23
I’m getting really sick of people using “oh I don’t understand the rules” as an excuse for taking the piss.

During the first wave my husband had a major cancer scare (lung cancer). We found out he actually has an autoimmune disease and has been on immunosuppressants since September. I’m 7 months pregnant and live in constant fear that I’m going to lose my husband.

Helen likes to attack this site and slag you lot off but this page has made me smile when I didn’t think I could. SHE is the one who has made me angry/upset as she fucks off in to the city for Christmas shopping despite already saying she’s finished her gift shopping. She didn’t buy duck all just coffees and brunch.

I am all for helping local businesses, but she can’t use that as an excuse for eating out when her hauls have been lush and paper chase.

I’m genuinely embarrassed to admit I was ever a fan and supported her following her behaviour during the pandemic.

Sorry. Grumpy hormonal rant over 🙈
I'm sorry to read what you've gone through this year. Will your husband be high up on the vaccine list? Hope so.

I 100% agree with this post. I've been supporting small businesses local to me by getting takeaways. Why doesn't Helen do that? Get a takeaway brunch and see her friends over Zoom? I haven't seen any friends in months. It's lovely to see so many newbies getting tired of her selfish tit. Welcome!

Reactions: 14
I think so many influencers like Helen are stuck in their ways. They aren't offering anything new to their followers who've been with them since their early days. Your audience has grown up, grow up with them. I really like how Zoe London has become a substanable blogger without being pushy. Zoe always come across like an actual friend, she's replied to me in the past even if posed awkward questions. Helen never has. I feel there are influencers who see this as a lifestyle and others as a side gig/hobby. Really irritates me when all posts become ad ad ad with no genuinty (like a newish on scene plus size gal)

Helen, you need to evaluate where you want to be, who you are and why we should keep following you because you've lost the touch of so many of us.

Reactions: 24
I'm sorry to read what you've gone through this year. Will your husband be high up on the vaccine list? Hope so.

I 100% agree with this post. I've been supporting small businesses local to me by getting takeaways. Why doesn't Helen do that? Get a takeaway brunch and see her friends over Zoom? I haven't seen any friends in months. It's lovely to see so many newbies getting tired of her selfish tit. Welcome!
Thank you. We’ve been told that he will be high up on the list for a vaccine but we’ve had no indication of when it will be. I’ve been a member for quite a while now but haven’t posted much so maybe that’s why it says new member?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m just watching the wrapping video now and I just find it so wasteful. She’s putting items that already have their own packaging into gift boxes and then filling it with paper. I know some of that is recyclable and biodegradable, but a lot of stuff that’s recyclable is not actually recycled. It’s much better to just reduce the waste in the first place.

Reactions: 22
So she shows us her wrapping paper theme.... first up is gingerbread, next is Christmas trees - she starts stuttering over what to call brown paper "Is it that natural paper? It.. It... It is paper". Next is nutcrackers.... so far I'm not seeing the "theme" She got bottle bags for just in cases, and some gift bags and gift boxes.
lol was also trying to understand what the theme was and then realised oh the theme is you’re just being a messy ass

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i'm in an awful mood so please excuse me, but seeing that sainsburys hamper she got gifted, knowing how much food is stuffed in her cupboards and fridge, knowing how many families are struggling this year honestly breaks my heart and F*CKS ME OFF beyond belief. sainsburys i will no longer be shopping with you, absolute shame on you

Reactions: 42
Roughly added up everything Sainsburys gifted her - £100 approx :oops:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Roughly added up everything Sainsburys gifted her - £100 approx :oops:
i don’t understand why she doesn't use these companies to help, if sainsburys gifted you something, why not see if you can work with them to do a giveaway for at least your UK followers, something to ease one or two people in this tough time is better than nothing
she doesnt show any form of compassion for others and that sucks
its all greed

Reactions: 30
i don’t understand why she doesn't use these companies to help, if sainsburys gifted you something, why not see if you can work with them to do a giveaway for at least your UK followers, something to ease one or two people in this tough time is better than nothing
its all greed
Or to go directly to a food bank ?
So many people are struggling right now, the economy is in the shorter - food has never been so hard to obtain and yet .. no action towards helping anyone else.
But this isn't surprising to any of us, she did one small post about the music industry - multiple venues in my small city have closed down - my favorite movie theatre just announced they're closing as of 2021 - no mention of how to help small businesses or the arts .

Reactions: 23
its all greed
It's the Double Dyson saga all over again, she'd just repeat this:

Screenshot_20201215_162712.jpg

Because she thinks she should be entitled to everything because she's HeLeN aNdErSoN - she doesn't need any of that tit from Sainsbury's, especially since she kept going on in her boremas spreadsheet vlog how she's calculated every single but of Christmas food to the crumb so she won't waste any, she wouldn't dream of gifting the food items back to Sainsbury's food bank, or do a giveaway for the extra Monopoly set, slippers and the other bits and bobs.

She's far too lazy to put work into her own content, I can't see her bothering with a giveaway unless it was run by a sponsored company which would do the work for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
i'm in an awful mood so please excuse me, but seeing that sainsburys hamper she got gifted, knowing how much food is stuffed in her cupboards and fridge, knowing how many families are struggling this year honestly breaks my heart and F*CKS ME OFF beyond belief. sainsburys i will no longer be shopping with you, absolute shame on you
100 percent THIS

Reactions: 15
its all greed
It would be lovely to see her get someone's Christmas shop in return for this hamper. And a sizeable foodbank donation. I think that would be in spirit with the items themselves (that she just has to keep) but it would be also likely helping those who need it.

Helen, please steal this idea if you're reading. Show some compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It would be lovely to see her get someone's Christmas shop in return for this hamper. And a sizeable foodbank donation. I think that would be in spirit with the items themselves (that she just has to keep) but it would be also likely helping those who need it.

Helen, please steal this idea if you're reading. Show some compassion.
She won't though because where would it benefit Helen? 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is exactly what gets on my tits! I’m not just being a stickler for the rules, it’s about being sensible. If the restrictions don’t make sense they’re useless, have some critical thinking skills and figure out what’s actually safe based on what we know about the virus. I don’t care if someone has an informal bubble as you said as long as they’re doing what we know prevents the spread. Limiting your contact with people even when it’s allowed, only going out when necessary, going to the shops at quiet times. I’m sick of all these people like Helen that are just throwing caution to the wind as soon as restrictions are loosened.
100% this. We all want to throw caution to the wind and be done with this horrible virus but people are bleeping dying. I'd rather choose to stay home and stop the spread for a month or so longer than have to live with tighter restrictions and futher lockdowns for months. It's like Helen doesn't seem to get it.

What did she even get from town?? I thought she did all her christmas shopping last month

I won't quote the rest of your comment in case you do delete it, but I hope you're doing okay. It's disgusting to see the attitudes of people who are in a position of influence. Helen hasn't been affected by this at all and it shows. She can't see past anything other than herself, she doesn't care about others. She refused to get a covid test when she had a ''''cold'''', refuses to stick to the rules, tells people who's family businesses are on the verge of collapse that they're WRONG and bends the rules to suit her. I wish she'd wakeup and stop being so selfish
The oh so important coffee? And probably stuff from M&S. But it's anyone's guess. Probably just wanted a trip out which again, I don't begrudge but timing it for the busiest day of the week in the run up to Christmas? Come on...

Thank you so much, a bit stir crazy but doing alright in myself. My test came back and I'm the only covid negative person in my household so having to hide in my bedroom. Not the postgrad life I expected to be having. 😅

This is spot on though. I do understand a bit of selfishness because she truly doesn't get it but there isn't even an effort made to show empathy on her part and she is being such a negative influence on younger followers to also just throw caution to the bleeping wind. Like luckyblue said above, you need to use critical thinking skills and Helen is clearly lacking in that.

She won't though because where would it benefit Helen? 🙄🙄
I laugh reacted, not because this is funny, but because it's too accurate. Might make her look better? The oh so giving Anderz.

Reactions: 13
What did she even get from town?? I thought she did all her christmas shopping last month

She got herself a new microwave and even did a montage of her removing the old one and putting the new one in its new spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.