Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small (personal but related) rant: Multiple family members and possibly myself (waiting for results) currently have covid and are isolating after attending the funeral of a loved one who passed away from the virus (in hospital, at a distance). Beyond planning the funeral, helping out my grandmother, and going to the supermarket once, we did not leave the house. Yet influencers are still on social media flaunting their lax attitude towards both the rules and just general decency (eg. you work from home yet the only day you can go to town is Saturday?). If Helen created an informal bubble with her family then I wouldn't be too mad, it would be a rule break but that wouldn't bother me if they were only seeing each other and otherwise staying home, but this consistent lack of responsibility is bleeping disgusting and it makes me so mad to see comments like 'oh we can do that then? i'll be going out for a meal with my friends!' solely because of her refusal to see anything beyond the 'Anderz' show. It's not an exclusively Helen issue but god, is it in bleeping character to see her act like the rules don't apply to her.

I will probably delete this because it is a bit of a personal rant but I'm just furious the more I think about it and wanted to express my anger in a like-minded place.
This is exactly what gets on my tits! I’m not just being a stickler for the rules, it’s about being sensible. If the restrictions don’t make sense they’re useless, have some critical thinking skills and figure out what’s actually safe based on what we know about the virus. I don’t care if someone has an informal bubble as you said as long as they’re doing what we know prevents the spread. Limiting your contact with people even when it’s allowed, only going out when necessary, going to the shops at quiet times. I’m sick of all these people like Helen that are just throwing caution to the wind as soon as restrictions are loosened.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It might be tier 3/self isolation jealousy but I can't believe Helen is so blatantly flouting the rules with pub lunches with her mates and going to see her family (I doubt they did that outside in December). This combined with trips to town on Saturday when she works from home and can go any day, whilst her partner is working in a manual job that puts him around other people every day. She really has no reason to leave the house unless she's doing a food shop - could doesn't mean should.
What did she even get from town?? I thought she did all her christmas shopping last month

I won't quote the rest of your comment in case you do delete it, but I hope you're doing okay. It's disgusting to see the attitudes of people who are in a position of influence. Helen hasn't been affected by this at all and it shows. She can't see past anything other than herself, she doesn't care about others. She refused to get a covid test when she had a ''''cold'''', refuses to stick to the rules, tells people who's family businesses are on the verge of collapse that they're WRONG and bends the rules to suit her. I wish she'd wakeup and stop being so selfish

Reactions: 19
Just seen the boots video/reel thingy she posted 6 hours ago. Which is a copy cat/tit version of Sammi J's video from 7 hours ago. Is there a reason for this?? Like a shoe campaign or something or is she actually just copying other people's content now?

Reactions: 8
Just seen the boots video/reel thingy she posted 6 hours ago. Which is a copy cat/tit version of Sammi J's video from 7 hours ago. Is there a reason for this?? Like a shoe campaign or something or is she actually just copying other people's content now?
She can't think of anything original so just copies what everyone else does with the bare minimum effort.

Oof, she's not going to like this, but girl's got a point:

Screenshot_20201215-013210.png

I absolutely hate the way she's filming these vlogs. It's like she half arsed films bit parts of her day and then just slaps it together with a voiceover or just sits in the same spot narrating as present day Helen. It just feels lazy and disconnected.

No one watches vlogs to be told everything you did in a boring monotone voice and rushed way, they want to be there along with the ride, in the front seat as the actual camera. Experiencing the day with you.

It makes me wonder why she's doing vlogs this way, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if she breaking even more covid restrictions and was having a bunch of people over, or meeting up with all her mates but obviously can't show it in 'real time' in her vlog because she would be seen for what she is, a selfish covidiot. So she has this story telling way of just showing small amounts and filling in the parts where she's most likely breaking guidelines by saying that she did such and such, with no clips.

Also, I cannot stand the bleeping clip on microphone it sounds awful, and watching her walk off in another room or bending over arse to camera while her voice is still booming and breathing in my ear is weird.

Don't get me wrong I bleeping hated it when she would vlog with the camera literally up her nose and inside her face, but at least that was a quick occurrence.

But this... This HELGAVISION thing she's doing, is just really, really bleeping tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She can't think of anything original so just copies what everyone else does with the bare minimum effort.

Oof, she's not going to like this, but girl's got a point:

View attachment 347310

I absolutely hate the way she's filming these vlogs. It's like she half arsed films bit parts of her day and then just slaps it together with a voiceover or just sits in the same spot narrating as present day Helen. It just feels lazy and disconnected.

No one watches vlogs to be told everything you did in a boring monotone voice and rushed way, they want to be there along with the ride, in the front seat as the actual camera. Experiencing the day with you.

It makes me wonder why she's doing vlogs this way, and it honestly wouldn't surprise me if she breaking even more covid restrictions and was having a bunch of people over, or meeting up with all her mates but obviously can't show it in 'real time' in her vlog because she would be seen for what she is, a selfish covidiot. So she has this story telling way of just showing small amounts and filling in the parts where she's most likely breaking guidelines by saying that she did such and such, with no clips.

Also, I cannot stand the bleeping clip on microphone it sounds awful, and watching her walk off in another room or bending over arse to camera while her voice is still booming and breathing in my ear is weird.

Don't get me wrong I bleeping hated it when she would vlog with the camera literally up her nose and inside her face, but at least that was a quick occurrence.

But this... This HELGAVISION thing she's doing, is just really, really bleeping tit 🤣🤣🤣
Well we know she is as she stated that she went to her sisters and cleverly didn't include any of that footage , also she drank two bottle of Prosecco alone? I don't think that's the case - probably got up to something on the Friday hence the no footage. Anyway - there isn't passion in it and she should throw in the towel as the majority of that last video was a paper chase haul .. idk why she is hiding hauls in vlogs this is the 3rd (might be more) time she's done a haul as a vlog and she's still has 10 days to go

Reactions: 13
That vlog was the most I'd ever heard Fil speak - he seems like a normal enough guy. I feel like her editing had made him seem like a bit of a odd mute before? Not sure if I'm making sense. But that was the first time I'd thought "Oh he seems alright".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m getting really sick of people using “oh I don’t understand the rules” as an excuse for taking the piss.

During the first wave my husband had a major cancer scare (lung cancer). We found out he actually has an autoimmune disease and has been on immunosuppressants since September. I’m 7 months pregnant and live in constant fear that I’m going to lose my husband.

Helen likes to attack this site and slag you lot off but this page has made me smile when I didn’t think I could. SHE is the one who has made me angry/upset as she fucks off in to the city for Christmas shopping despite already saying she’s finished her gift shopping. She didn’t buy duck all just coffees and brunch.

I am all for helping local businesses, but she can’t use that as an excuse for eating out when her hauls have been lush and paper chase.

I’m genuinely embarrassed to admit I was ever a fan and supported her following her behaviour during the pandemic.

Sorry. Grumpy hormonal rant over 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Influencers like Helen are bleeping me off going out for lunches and dinners and drinks and seeing friends and family constantly. I've done duck all all year. I lost my job, I had to go get a xmas temp job stacking shelves on the bleeping night shift at Primark. All I do I go to work and go food shopping. I currently have covid for the second time right now. Again stuck at home whilst Helen does what the duck she wants.
I'm so mad!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
That hamper from Sainsbury’s is a joke. Bet she would never even consider donating it. Sick of the GREED.

Reactions: 26
That hamper from Sainsbury’s is a joke. Bet she would never even consider donating it. Sick of the GREED.
oh that made me so mad too! I almost posted the screenshot of it on here but I was too mad to do that!
whilst some of us are struggling to afford groceries right now, having to cut down what we eat to make it last longer etc Helen is being gifted random stuff by Sainsbury’s...Sainsbury’s!!!!

her gifting that on would be a great idea, she’d gain some of the respect I’ve lost for her but she’ll just recite the same excuse as she did with the dyson hair wrap. Some made up excuse of ‘but Sainsbury’s gave it to me and it would be rude to gift it on as that’s not what they intended me to do with it!!’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Does she even shop at Sainsbury's? 🤣 All I've heard her mention is Tesco, Asda, Waitrose and M&S!

Screenshot_20201215-122044~2_compress78.jpg

Screenshot_20201215-122029.png

Of course she's crying because of the free Chistmas shite, she got food and alcohol 🙄

Has she EVER done a giveaway?
Never off her own back, last 'giveaway' she did was for her sponsored Gumtree video back in 2017 where you could win a crappy cheap lamp she 'upcycled' by spray painting it completely rose gold, it was originally black she said she got second hand from Gumtree, but they probably sent it to her as part of the sponsorship 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 26
looong time lurker on here and GG. I’ve just been observing for the past few years to see if Helen would ever go back to the old Helen but every time I go to check up on her again she’s even worse than before! The thing that’s really annoyed me is the fact she’s acknowledged the lush comments, even replied to a few, but won’t even consider taking down the video. So she doesn’t really care that much, too arsed about getting free stuff as per.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😂 as if sainsburys cares who is shoving those mince pies in their mouth, they only want to see the * gifted on a post
she really should stop being such a greedy cow or just admit you want to keep the items

Reactions: 23
Lots of people on my Instagram feed are doing Donation December to support charities that can't do their typical annual fundraising this year. Can't really imagine it from Helen

Reactions: 23
Lots of people on my Instagram feed are doing Donation December to support charities that can't do their typical annual fundraising this year. Can't really imagine it from Helen
she’d pretend to be the charity and we’d all have to gift to her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.