Helen Anderson #9 had a threesome, kind of..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some counselling. It must be hard to go through the motions to feed her channel when she’s struggling. She just seems so unhappy and I think it’s because (and I’m sorry I know this is harsh and obviously I’m not qualified to say) she appears to have mental health issues that stem from early trauma and has an issue with being abandoned and controlling people. This must cause a huge problem inside, all the self soothing with food, sex addiction (whatever) and goodies is to fill the void and to control her feelings. She once asked Matthew why he was with her and he spluttered an answer but he said something about her buying him presents. Her ego must have taken a massive knock when he left. The ‘sex addiction’ is to control Phil.

Recently during vlogmas she appears to be slow and too relaxed. Her speech and the way she talks to Phil is not normal.

Reactions: 18
She needs some counselling. It must be hard to go through the motions to feed her channel when she’s struggling. She just seems so unhappy and I think it’s because (and I’m sorry I know this is harsh and obviously I’m not qualified to say) she appears to have mental health issues that stem from early trauma and has an issue with being abandoned and controlling people. This must cause a huge problem inside, all the self soothing with food, sex addiction (whatever) and goodies is to fill the void and to control her feelings. She once asked Matthew why he was with her and he spluttered an answer but he said something about her buying him presents. Her ego must have taken a massive knock when he left. The ‘sex addiction’ is to control Phil.

Recently during vlogmas she appears to be slow and too relaxed. Her speech and the way she talks to Phil is not normal.
I get where you are coming from but I don't think it's right to throw mental health and trauma out there cos the girls likes to buy stuff and has a few issues

Reactions: 12
I get where you are coming from but I don't think it's right to throw mental health and trauma out there cos the girls likes to buy stuff and has a few issues
We’ve discussed mental heath before as has she.

Reactions: 7
:Dnow its not my job but im ngl, I'm nearly her age, wear make up alot but im also TERRIBLE at make up but it's cos i can't be bothered practicing. :ROFLMAO:
A friend of mine spends hours practicing:cautious:

I wont be reaching for the bright blue anytime soon though
I bet your skills are better than you think they are!

Reactions: 5
Shes definitely even stated herself she has mental health problems (anxiety, panic attacks etc) and if the way her relationships have gone down isn’t some kinda trauma that’s she clearly hasn’t dealt with (let alone anything that she’s been through before that) I don’t know what is 😂

Reactions: 11
SCENE: THE COUNSELLOR'S OFFICE

HELEN ENTERS, WEARING A GIANT FUR COAT AND A PAIR OF DIRTY CONVERSE. SHE IS WEARING A LOT OF MAKE-UP - HEAVY BLUE EYESHADOW, BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK AND HEAVY ORANGE BLUSHER. THE COUNSELLOR IS SAT IN A CHAIR, OPPOSITE AN EMPTY CHAIR.

Counsellor: Good morning, Helen

Helen: ORWOOOOOIGHT?

Counsellor: Yes, I'm great thank you, come and sit down

Helen: Ooh, I will, give me a second, I've been at boot camp and it was bum and leg day! Kat 'ad me doin' lunges! Me morning coffee was kickin' in and I made a right stench if ya know wot I mean!

Counsellor: That's not a problem, you can stand if you wa-

Helen: It made me laff though, Fil said last night that I've got a rotten bottom! He's so funny! He was playing on COD and I was 'avin a lovely Lush baff, bit of self-care ya know, and I did a little fart in the baff, and Fil 'eard it through 'is headset!

Counsellor: How funny. So how has your week bee-

Helen: Sorry, do ya mind if I 'ave a quick snack? I nipped into Waitrose on the way 'ere, I 'ad to get some kievs. I'm just gonna 'ave some crisps. Wanna get involved?

Counsellor: No thank you, I've just eaten. So how has your week been?

Helen: Orwoight really. I mean I've been 'avin the same problem though

Counsellor: Ok, do you think it's got worse, better or about the same?

HELEN SITS DOWN AND TAKES A TURKEY, STUFFING AND BACON SANDWICH OUT OF HER BAG, TAKES IT OUT OF ITS PACKET AND PUTS THE SANDWICH ON HER LAP. SHE OPENS A LARGE BAG OF SALT AND VINEGAR BALSAMIC KETTLE CHIPS, OPENS THE SANDWICH AND STARTS LAYERING CRISPS ON THE OPEN SANDWICH, BEFORE REASSEMBLING IT. SHE THEN SUCKS THE CRISP RESIDUE OFF EACH OF HER FINGERS BEFORE TUCKING INTO THE SANDWICH. THE COUNSELLOR GLANCES AT HER WATCH.

Helen: I fink it's worse actually. Like Fil says I'm ovafinkin it, but it's affectin' everyfin I do. I fink everyone is finkin it about me, I can tell everyone is judgin' me.

Counsellor: Do you think I'm judging you for it?

Helen: Well, yeah. I mean, everyone does. But I understand. It's hard for people to just see me for me wivout judgin' me.

Counsellor: I want you to know that I'm not judging you, Helen. Not at all.

Helen: Fanks, but like I said, I get it. It's all people see when they look at me. It's like they can't see the person, they just see "it"

HELEN MAKES A 🤘 SIGN

Counsellor: So, you feel like you're just a label?

Helen: Yeah. It feels like I'm not a person wiv feelings. I'm not a successful influencer who works so 'ard ev'ry day. I'm not a loving dog owna. I'm not an amazin' best friend and girlfriend. I'm just one fing that people can't see past. I'm just...

HELEN SIGHS

Helen: I'm just alternative

FIN

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Just wanna say Lola is not a dachshund like Helen keep saying. Shes a cross between a Jack russel & dachshund :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After all the Lush criticism comments, who wants to bet that she will mention how she's hardly on her phone anymore in tonight's vlog? 😏

Reactions: 9
After all the Lush criticism comments, who wants to bet that she will mention how she's hardly on her phone anymore in tonight's vlog? 😏
I'm betting she'll use google and youtube being down atm as an excuse not to upload

Reactions: 10
The reason why she's started to wear her hair up is because she's overcoming an insecurity... Not about her balding patches... But because of a picture of her wearing her hair up as an 11 year old (and looking completely normal for it), she never wore it in a low bun because of this picture:

Screenshot_20201214-132343~2.png

Reactions: 6
She always wears her hair up tho?? And we've seen her wear a low bun before?? I get she can have insecurities but she's literally never mentioned this before

Tbh I just feel like she's created this insecurity to make herself seem more relateable 'LOOK AT ME I ALSO HAVE INSECURITIES!!!!!!' ... and to create an excuse for covering up her bald patches ;)
Makes me think of the slimmer people in the body positivity trend who have to literally contort their body into unnatural positions to appear 'fat' and hashtag relateable, which takes the trend away from people who are actually insecure about their bodies and have actual fat rolls on their bodies. I know since putting weight on myself this year, to see someone hunched over in some weird position trying to tell me that its okay, they have fat too!!! is kinda insulting. Idk if I worded that right but ultimately I feel she's trying too hard to fit in

Reactions: 31
She looks really pretty with her hair like that actually. Probably helped by the filter but I refuse to believe she doesn’t know it looks good 🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.